haute monde. || nct jaehyun f...

By anxdyie

kwon bora is in a partner ship with jung jaehyun. both business and bed. [12/15/2020 - ] More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 - M
16
17
18
19
20 - M
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

6

413 13 1
By anxdyie

Next Day, 6:34 am - Moon Manor, Busan, South Korea

If there's anything Bora's learned from her previous hookups, it's that never ever show the other party they're making you feel good. Otherwise, they're gonna come-up with unrealistic scenarios wherein you're going to develop feelings for them and somehow, your initial arrangement will be forgotten, and you can now act like a real couple. That's definitely what Minhyung thought they were. A real couple. That's why Bora had to break it off with him upon noticing the first sign that the man might want something more than she could give him.

Afraid to repeat the same mistakes, Bora swore to herself and to the little pig plushie Taeil gave her on her 5th birthday, she's not gonna have the same ending as Jaehyun. Because if she were being honest, Minhyung was good and it was a shame she had to let him go. She hopes it won't be the case with Jaehyun because wow he can work those hips against hers.

"How are you this horny in the morning?" Bora collapsed against Jaehyun's chest after their 1st round this morning. She felt her chest vibrate of laughter, feeling his hand snake down her back. She still hasn't caught up her breath because of Jaehyun's eagerness to help himself and that thing in between his thighs. She was happy to be of help but she wasn't planning on using all of her energy before she could even start work.

"Where are you going?" Jaehyun whined as Bora pushed herself off of him, getting out of bed. In the middle of their own party at the wine room, Bora decided to move to her bedroom to get more privacy. Jaehyun was happy to comply if it means they could be louder. "Come back to bed."

"Ugh, don't tell me you want to cuddle." Bora sent him a disgusted look, covering herself up with a robe. From her bed, Jaehyun pushed himself up on his elbows, smirking at her suggestively. "Save that for your actual girlfriend. I don't do cuddles."

"That's because you haven't tried them yet," Jaehyun argued, swinging his legs off the bed. He checked the clock on the bedside table. It was 6:34 in the morning. The early hour made him grunt in displeasure. "Why are you up so early? You're like a rooster."

"I'm a very busy woman. I don't have time to stay in bed all day. I need to start on my own business." Bora helpfully reminded him. Sauntering off to her walk-in closet, she carefully picked up an outfit she'll be wearing while she starts to build her own empire.

"Right, what's your business gonna be out again? I said yes into investing without even asking about it." Jaehyun mused as an afterthought. He scanned the entire room for his clothes, and found them lying near the door, where he remembered pressing Bora against. "Can I use your shower?"

"Not while I'm using it." Bora called from the closet, busy mix-matching her clothes. Jaehyun soon joined her there, sliding right behind her and placing a tender kiss on her neck. "I'm busy."

"Yes, I know. Very business woman." Jaehyun continued peppering kisses on her skin. A low-moan escaped his lips as he felt her lean back on him.

As the back of her head hit Jaehyun's shoulder, Bora bit on his chin. "I need you to tone down your horniness for today for we are gonna start building a new dynasty of our own," she told him.

Jaehyun smiled down at her, feeling intrigued. Business start-up discussion sounds just as sexy as what they were doing last night. "Fine." he captured her lips on his own. "I like it when you talk business to me."

"Well, you're gonna like the upcoming months ahead of us, Mr. Jung." Bora chuckled, tugging his head down for another hot kiss.

Soon enough, she's dragging him inside her bathroom, ready for round two. If anything, she needed to tire his little friend out so Jaehyun can focus on building their new business later on.

They were done under 20 minutes - showering, of course. Bora had one of the house helpers fetch some clothes from Yuta's closet, which was a bit fit to Jaehyun's frame. It was nice though - the buttons on his polo looked like they're holding onto their dear life to prevent his pecs from busting out. Plus, the slacks did wonders to give shape to his legs.

The two sauntered downstairs for breakfast, and almost gave her brother and cousin a heart attack when Bora entered the dining room with her new boy toy.

"Whoa - okay." Yuta coughed out his croissant, setting it down on the plate. His mouth hung open, directing a finger at the couple.

Ignoring their gaze, Bora headed straight to her respective chair; Jaehyun in tow. "You can sit beside me," she ordered, much to his pleasure.

"Okay there's a reason it's called one night stand, you know?" Is how Johnny greeted them instead of his usual friendly good morning. Though he wasn't that surprised that they were together since he did notice Mr. Jung over there being interested in his cousin. "You're fuck buddies now or what?"

"You're so vulgar in the morning! And around food!" Yuta scolded, gesturing to the nice breakfast cuisine that their staff prepared for them that fine morning. He flashed a guilty smile over to their butler who was standing a few feet from the table, hearing their entire exchange. The man politely asked them to leave the room so the four of them could talk about matters privately.

"Wow, that's some crispy croissant." Jaehyun commented, helping himself to some bread. Beside him, Bora munched on some bacon and a few fruits. He grabbed the coffee pot sitting in the middle of the table and offered to pour some on Bora's mug.

"Ugh." Yuta groaned at the exchange, feeling sick of the domestication of it all. So, now he's gonna have to deal with Johnny and Bora being lovey-dovey with their partners? One partner who is engaged and one partner who is in the grey area of a business partner and bed partner?

"We're business partners, alright? Jaehyun here is the first ever investor of Kwon Co. A company I own and well, will own starting today." Bora announced, raising her head up proudly. The look she gave told them that she was being serious and that meant--

"So, you're really leaving Moon Corp?" Yuta asked, with a quiet voice. "Bora."

"Yes, I'm leaving." Bora answered before he could talk her out of it. She's made her decision already, and even though it might come off as impulsive and petty out of their father not appreciating her for years and slapping her - she's serious about it. "And Kwon Co. is now the only company I'm devoting my blood, sweat and tears to."

"Wow." Johnny reacted, sharing a look with Yuta. He gave Bora a proud smile. "Well, good for you. I mean, I've always thought you were perfect for the CEO position but starting your own company... That's so you, Bora. That's great."

"Thank you." Bora raised her glass to him.

"And you." Yuta addressed Jaehyun, who was in the middle of spreading butter on his toast. He directed his bread knife at the pretty boy. "What exactly are your intentions with my sister?"

"Seriously?" Bora scoffed in disbelief. Shaking her head in disappointment, she carefully reminded her brother: "This is the 21st century, Yuta."

"I know! But-"

"Look, he said he'd invest in my company, alright? Whether it's because we're sleeping together or he trusts me is none of your business. Piss off, alright?" With that, Bora shoved the remaining fruit in her mouth, shooting up from her seat. "Let's go, Jaehyun. We'll talk in the drawing room about Kwon Co."

"Have fun at Moon Corp today." The last one was directed to her siblings before Bora walked out of the dining room; her heels clacking on the marble floor.

Jaehyun sat in his chair awkwardly. He still hasn't finished his food but he figured he'd just follow Bora to wherever since he's not really close to her relatives. Thanking them for the food, he excused himself and went to find Bora, only to be stopped when he's at the threshold of the room.

"Are you wearing my clothes?!" Yuta realized and that was Jaehyun's cue to flee. "HEY!"

Yuta watched the man hurry out of the room; feeling betrayed. He scoffed, turning to Johnny, who was hiding his smile behind the rim of his coffee mug. "Aren't you going to say something?" he said.

"She's a grown woman. She can start her own business and sleep with her investor if she wants to."

"That's not what I meant!"

"So..." Jaehyun finds himself a comfortable spot on one of the chairs in the drawing room. It was a large room, with a high ceiling, where a chandelier hung in the middle of it. Like any other rooms in Moon Manor, it was designed in an old Victorian style; patterned walls, apt flooring, intricate window design. It felt like going back to centuries. "Do you have any idea what type of company you'll be building?"

"I do, actually." Bora managed to drag out a whiteboard from behind one of the curtains in the room. She dragged it to the middle of the room, where Jaehyun was surrounded by a sofa set. There was a desk at the far end of the room, near the large windows, where Bora fetched some markers and stick notes. "My family has always been a winner in the real estate market, but now I want to break free from that."

"So, you're going the opposite direction." Jaehyun nodded along with her.

"Yep, and since I have you as my business partner, Mr. Jung Enterprise heir, I'm thinking... Technology will be the market we'll be entering." Bora announced, writing the words down in big ass fonts that it covered half of the whiteboard. "Smartphones, tablets, laptops, smart watches. You name it."

"Are we gonna name it Samjung." Jaehyun fostered with a chuckle, but he soon shut up when Bora shot him a glare.

"I'm serious, Jung. We're gonna take over the tech business like that." Bora snapped her fingers, devoted to her new found vision. This is actually the first time in a while that she felt exhilarated in her work. She's gonna answer to no one and is able to make her own shots. Though, she guessed she has to run it over to Jaehyun first."

"Excited to hear that." Jaehyun flashed her an excited grin. He loved her passion for business, and honestly, he needed some flare to his dull life anyway.

/

10:04 am - Kang Medical Center, Busan, South Korea

"Crazy gala." Daniel commented as soon as Iseul entered his hospital room; a plastic bag full of takeout in hand. He sat up from his bed excitedly, peeking at the food his sister brought him to eat. He noticed his sister's empty hands so he decided to tease. "Where's the engagement ring?"

"Ha ha." Iseul forced out a laugh, rolling her eyes fondly. She grabbed the rolling table to place the take-out food on it.

"Did you make-up with Johnny?"

"Yeah, I did." More than that, actually. Memories come flashing back to Iseul's mind as she's reminded of her night with Johnny. Holding each other close; lips softly brushing the other's--She just wanted to go back to his arms again and escape this family. But she can't leave Daniel. Not without curing him.

"Mom's pretty excited planning your wedding with your faux fiance," Daniel mentioned, helping himself to some food.

Iseul pressed her lips together, not really thrilled about the news. "Her guest list is like 800 already," she replied. "I don't know how I'm able to get through this."

"Are you actually gonna get married to Lee Taeyong?" Daniel questioned with a frown. "If you let mom continue to drag it on, your ass is gonna get dragged through the aisle."

"I'm not gonna marry Taeyong." Iseul stated firmly. "I may be committed to Johnny but he understands that I'm focused on my job right now."

"So, what. You're gonna let mom prepare a wedding that you're not gonna go to? Noona, it's better to say something before you can't back out anymore."

"I know that, but..." Iseul shot him a distraught look. "I'm just... trying to keep mom happy right now, alright? I can't afford to upset her, especially..."

Something daunted over Daniel as his facial expression fell gradually. His gaze lowered at the dextrose taped on his forearm. He bit the inside of his cheek, meeting his sister's gaze again. "Noona," he spoke slowly. "You shouldn't let my condition hold you back."

"Daniel." Iseul tried to reason with him but he cut her off.

"I know you're only doing what mom wants because you want to stay at the hospital to continue my treatment but..." he trailed off. "My sickness already ruined my life. Don't let it ruin yours too."

"Daniel, no." Iseul reached out for his hand, squeezing it tightly. "I'm doing this because I want to, alright? You're my brother and I want to be there for you every step of the way."

"It just... I hate the fact that mom is the situation to control you. She doesn't even care about me anymore. I'm sure she's given up on me at this point." Daniel laughed humorlessly.

Iseul felt her heart break upon hearing those words from her brother. Despite her urge to deny his claim, she couldn't. She couldn't lie to him like that again. After a year of shit they've been through, being mentally and emotionally abused by their mother. All they had were each other, and Iseul's not gonna let her mother take him away from her.

"But I haven't. I'll never give up on you, Daniel. I promise." And she meant every word.

Iseul is the only one caring for Daniel ever since their father died. After his passing, their family went to shit. Their mother had a breakdown, and Iseul had to shoulder everything at the hospital. Daniel was finishing his studies at medical school, neglecting his health in the process. That's how they got in this situation in the first place.

After finishing their meal, Iseul resumes with her rounds, checking up on her other patients. In the middle of that, Taeyong seems to appear out of nowhere just as she was finishing up her shift. He was waiting for her by her office door; a bouquet of flowers in hand. His eyes crossed the room as they met Iseul's gaze.

"Hi." Taeyong greets her softly.

"Taeyong, what are you-" Iseul releases an exasperated sigh, turning her head away. She surveys the hallways to check if people saw but it was a huge hospital. Of course people would know if the son of the oil tycoon paid a visit. She swirled her head back to give Taeyong an antagonizing look. "Let's talk inside."

With a small smile, Taeyong follows Iseul inside after she snubbed him when he tried to hand her the bouquet. As she closed the office door behind them, Iseul faced him after taking a deep breath.

Noticing her expression, Taeyong jumps to an explanation as if he was innocent. "I was just here to ask you for lunch," he told her. "You like the cafe down the street, right?"

"I already ate." Iseul indirectly rejected his offer. She kept up a tough facade, careful not to look vulnerable in front of Taeyong. He was the type that if you let any sign of weakness show, he'll take it and use it to his advantage.

"Look, Iseul." Taeyong exhales loudly, taking a step towards her. It makes Iseul tense up, unconsciously moving back. "Let's just cut to the chase, alright? We're engaged. We're gonna get married whether you like it or not because let's face the fact that you can't get out of this."

Iseul felt a sting in her chest as Taeyong laid it out for her. She took a sharp intake as she listened to him continue.

Taeyong shrugged his shoulders, smirking lightly. "I mean, not until your brother gets well and out of this hospital... right? You have to do what she wants or else you won't be able to cure him." the smile he had on his face sent wicked shivers down her spine.

"You... You're using my mother and brother against me." Iseul scoffed. She can't believe what she's hearing right now. Well, she knew what Taeyong was capable of but experiencing it first hand was something else.

"I'm not really using them if it's your mother's own compliance and obsession to break free from Moon Corp."

"Are you serious right now? Get out of my office, Taeyong. Out!" Iseul has had enough of Taeyong for today, and she just wants him out of her sight.

Taeyong lets out a snivel before taking a step forward, giving her a peck on the cheek. "See you at dinner, my lovely fiance. We have a lot of wedding planning to do." he goaded into a whisper, and that was his cue to leave.

Iseul was left in her office, alone with her thoughts. She sat in her chair, staring at her PC that displayed the name and logo for her family's business. Kang Medical Center was her happy place. She loved working here, helping patients, taking care of people, doing good for the community. It's what she always wanted to do since she was a kid. Since she tagged along her dad's at work and saw what he did for them.

"I can't do this anymore." She breathed out, tapping on her phone to call her colleague. There were three rings before she answered. "Hi."

"Kang Iseul? Never thought I'd hear from you." The voice sounded goading on the other line but Iseul figured if she can handle Taeyong, she can handle Dr. Im Nayeon. A fellow doctor she went to med school with, and also her known rival.

"Can we meet? I need to talk to you." Iseul felt all her energy drain just by saying that.

Nayeon let out a chuckle. She gave Iseul what felt like 2 aggravating hours before she answered. "You're buying me cake, Kang." Was her long awaited answer, alongside a mirthful chuckle. Iseul was able to let out a sigh of relief, ending their call.

/

6:59 pm - Iseul's apartment, Busan, South Korea

At the sound of the doorbell ringing, Iseul rushes to open her front door to be greeted by Johnny's boyish smile. Grinning, Iseul brought his face down to meet her lips with his, pulling him inside. As they closed the door behind them, Johnny pressed her against it. His mouth assaulted the skin on her neck, giving them a few nips and licks.

Iseul released out a satisfied moan, loving the way Johnny's hands smoothen down her curves. Her hands made their way to comb through Johnny's hair, ruining them in the process. "Dessert before dinner? Very typical, Mr. Suh." she hummed, biting his earlobe seductively. Johnny shoved her harder against the door, propping her up as her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Food can wait." Johnny breathed out, trapping her bottom lip between his teeth. Their hot breaths fanned each other; their body heat cloaked against each other. "I need you right now, Iseul." His hand pressed against her back to bring her closer.

Iseul whimpered at the feeling of Johnny planting kisses down her collarbone. "Bedroom-" she panted. "Bedroom. Johnny, please." The throbbing ache in her core was painful that she had trouble keeping her legs around her boyfriend's waist. Johnny was doing wonders on her neck and body.

The way his lips pressed against her skin; his hands gripping her thighs, leaving bruises on her skin. Iseul closes her eyes to feel him better, her hands squeezing his biceps. Johnny felt buffer than the last time they had sex. She wondered if it's because he's been eating well these days.

"Johnny!" Iseul whimpered again when he grinds their crotches together; the bulge in his pants meeting her soaked core. "Johnny, please! I can't--Not here, please! Please!"

Johnny snapped out of his daze upon hearing her pleas. He gave her time to breathe, pulling away after kissing her lips tenderly. "Let's go, baby." he planted another kiss on her lips, carrying her to the bedroom, kicking the door open. He carefully laid her on the bed, kissing the valley between her breasts.

Johnny's mouth hovered over her navel as he looked up at her with a heated gaze. "I'm going to make you feel good."

/

Iseul lost track of time because of how absorbed she was with Johnny with her. Or on top of her. She collapsed on the bed tiredly, in contrast to her boyfriend, who can't get enough of her neck.

"Johnny, I need to tell you something." Iseul cupped Johnny's cheeks, tilting it so he could face her. They shared an intimate gaze, smiling at each other softly. "I'm... I'm going to Seoul."

"What?" Johnny's smile faltered for a second. "Not - Not like that. I'm not leaving." Iseul was quick to reassure him to avoid a misunderstanding. She felt a little guilty after spotting the hint of panic that flashes across Johnny's eyes. "I'm just... It's a weekend business trip. I'm meeting with a doctor friend to discuss... about my patient's condition."

"Oh." Johnny's eyebrows furrowed as he noticed the look of distress on Iseul's face. He knew how much she cared about her patients. Iseul always found herself getting attached to them, and even made friends with some. "Is everything alright?"

"I... Yeah. I just-I need to attend the meeting to talk about a possible cure for this, you know? I figured working with another hospital would be best."

"Well, helping each other for the community is the best thing you're good at after all." Johnny can't help but feel proud of Iseul. At a young age, Iseul has achieved so much as one of the head doctors in their family hospital. She could've done a lot more if she wasn't held back by her mother and her responsibility to the family.

"That's true." Iseul agreed, smiling sweetly at him. They shared a heated kiss again, holding each other close. "I'm hungry."

"Let's eat then. Let's just microwave the take-out." Johnny got off her, pulling her up with him.

"I can't get up. Carry me." Iseul whined with a pout, looping her arms around his neck. Johnny stifled a laugh, kissing her lips softly. He maneuvered them so he could lift Iseul bridal style. He carried her like that until they reached her kitchen, placing her on the counter. "What food did you buy?"

"Tteobokki." Johnny made his way around the kitchen, grabbing the food container and placing it in the microwave.

While waiting for their food, Johnny slipped in between Iseul's legs, clinging onto her for the nth time that day. "How long are you gonna be gone?" he asked.

"I don't know, maybe the entire weekend?" Iseul answered with a thoughtful hum. It made Johnny pout and drape all over her.

"That's too long," he complained, burying his face into her neck. A thought crossed his mind as his head shot up excitedly. "What if I went with you? You know, like a work trip for us. We don't have to hide in your secret apartment and go out to dates."

"Hmm." Iseul liked the sound of that. A whole weekend without hiding and being free. With Johnny. "I'd love that."

Johnny grinned at that, kissing her again.

"But wait, what about your work?"

"Please, that's what employees are for."

Speaking of which, Johnny wondered how their proxy CEO and COO is doing right now. With Bora gone, and their father giving Taeil a visit, there was only one person left responsible to run Moon Corp.

The thought alone made Johnny laugh, receiving a puzzled look from Iseul. "What is it?" she wondered.

Johnny grinned cheekily. "Just wondering how Yuta is doing." he said.

10:31 pm - Moon Manor, Busan, South Korea

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Yuta cussed out as another dump load of paperwork was placed on his desk. Well not his desk. It was his Father's. He was currently in Moon Hajoon's study after the house staff ambushed him with responsibilities left for Bora when their dad left for the day.

Now that his sister's off to build an empire of her own, he has to shoulder everything his dad expected from her. He had no idea the pressure Bora and Taeil had to deal with on a daily basis. Being in their shows made him understand his siblings better. Why Taeil ran away. Why Bora's always bitter over being overlooked.

"Where the hell is Johnny?" Yuta attempted to call his cousin again; who's been MIA for hours now. Even Bora - who's in the manor somewhere; fucking Jaehyun - wouldn't assist him managing Moon Corp.

"I'm done with that company." She had said when he went begging for her help. She claimed it was more important to build Kwon Co.

In the middle of signing some paperwork, Yuta received a call. He wasn't looking at his screen when he fished his phone out of his pocket. Which is why when his eyes landed on it; his jaw dropped.

"Taeil-hyung?" he answer the call immediately; but the voice who answered wasn't the one he expected.

"Hey, Yuta. It's Kun. We've met before." Kun's voice rang through the speaker as a wave of worry crashed onto Yuta.

"Kun? What's going on? Why are you calling? Is Taeil-hyung okay?" Yuta questioned in a state of panic. He called over his house servants, asking them to find Bora and make her come here.

"Taeil's okay." Kun assured him quickly. There was a moment of hesitation before he continued. "Your dad's not. He went to our apartment earlier and got into a fight with Taeil and uh, he had a heart attack."

"What?" Yuta felt his cheet sink. It felt like the bottom of his stomach opened a deep, black, pit and sucked out the air from his lungs. He heard his own ragged breath; a cold sweat running down his cheek. "Is he okay? What hospital—Where are you?"

"We're at Im Medical Center. Room 1504." Kun informed him.

Yuta hastily jotted that down, hanging up on Kun to contact his cousin and sister. He stared at his shiver hand, gripping it with the other one to calm himself.

He swore to himself he's not gonna lose another father. Not again. Not this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 3.3K 38
Sungchan, Y/N's best friend who shes known since she was 4 and he was 5, both became an SM Trainee. the more time they spend together the more she fa...
952K 24.3K 34
⇢ Y/N meets Seoul native, Jaehyun, and decides he is a perfect fit for a roommate-except he isn't.
61.9K 1.5K 40
in which he accepts her dm request. instagram!au COMPLETE
178K 7.3K 106
"𝘐𝘔 𝘚𝘖 𝘋𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘊𝘖𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘎𝘌" "𝘐𝘔 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘠 𝘛𝘖 𝘋𝘙𝘖𝘗 𝘖𝘜𝘛" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗁𝗂𝗅�...