voicemail | b.e

By antisocialeilish

angel monarch, a world famous poet, gets asked to help write a song with finneas o'connell and billie eilish... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one.
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four.
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three*
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six.
thirty seven.*
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one.
forty two*
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six*
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine*
fifty
fifty one*
fifty two
voicemail recordings.
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six*
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one*
sixty two
sixty three*
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine*
seventy
seventy one
seventy two*
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six*
seventy seven
seventy eight

fifteen

6.9K 267 276
By antisocialeilish

billie

bro you don't even know
how happy I am right now

why?

because you're angel??
like it makes so much sense
now i think about it

theres so many times
I almost let it slip especially
when you were drunk

I have so many questions

okay shoot

you have a girlfriend

no lmao
was just my excuse to
Cara because she didn't
know who I was until the
day I flew back to the uk

seriously??

yes, I wasn't joking when
I said the only people who
knew was Lisa and my dad

your dad is high key a
DILF by the way

ok cancel the contract
i'm not coming😐

I'm kidding... kinda

next question

ok ok
who knows now?

you, Finneas, your mom,
Lisa, Cara, most of my close
family and two others

what's your actual full name

Gabrielle Anne Winters

so cute omg

next question

can we ft pls

I don't get a chance to reply when her FaceTime call pops up on the screen. I'm so glad my lights are turned off so she can't see me. I answer the call and squint at the bright light. Billie is grinning widely, her full face in view, laid back on her bed. "why can't I see you" she pouts and I roll my eyes, leaning over to turn my lamp on.

i'm sat up in bed, with my hoodie up, my glasses on and pimple cream dotted around my face.

sexy look if you ask me.

"I feel like I could cry oh my god, you're really angel" Billie sits up and puts her phone down on her bedside, grabbing her body pillow with some anime girl on it and wraps her arms and legs around it, looking at me. "I'm so shocked you didn't find out before, you almost did a ton"

"I love your voice" I roll my eyes and push up my glasses on my nose, clearing my throat. "why did you wanna facetime?"

"well of course i wanted to talk to you properly rather than just texting andddd i don't remember the night i was drunk"

i raise my eyebrows at her and smirk a little "you don't remember?"

"well i remember coming over, drinking, watching you do your makeup and then i woke up to a note and oh my fucking god"

"what?"

"the note! i remember thinking your handwriting was similar"

"okay carry on, i'll explain something when you're done"

"okay so then i remember putting on music, eating takis, taking a shower i think? playing with a vibrator, bro i don't even know. then you came back and took my makeup off and Finneas took me back to the hotel and i fell asleep"

"okay well you fell asleep while i was doing my makeup and we were going out so i just decided to leave you cause you looked so cute like led on my bed, low-key snoring a little but it was cute i promise"

billie groaned and covered her face with her hands "that's so embarrassing" she muffled behind her hands.

"no it's not shut up. anyways i left you a note and texted Finneas from your phone so he didn't worry and then i went out"

"i remember seeing that the day after, so cute" billie pouts, saying 'so cute' in a baby voice.

what a baby.

"so anyways Finneas ended up coming to get me from Louis' house and then we came back to the apartment and-"

"wait who's Louis?" billie had her eyebrows furrowed and i have to think of a good lie.

oh yeah billie it's your boyfriends lover.

"oh someone i met that night, helped me when i was having a panic attack"

"what happened?"

i knew that was coming.

"I'm not ready to talk about it"

i don't want your sympathy.

"that's okay baby tell me when you're ready"

"thank you. anyways finneas and i came back and you were dancing in the room, eating takis, playing girl in red and you had one of my shirts on and literally nothing else"

"oh my god"

"oh it's gets better" i grin, moving my phone so my double chin was out of shot.

"apparently you'd took a shower will all of your clothes on because you forgot to take them off? and you had eyeliner running all down your face too"

"wow, i am never drinking again"

"i needed to clean you up and we went into Caras room so i could get you some underwear because mine wouldn't fit and you literally had nothing else on underneath so i couldn't leave you with nothing"

billie was blushing hard and i was smiling "please don't tell me i took the shirt off in-front of you"

"you may or may not have lifted it up to see if you had anything on underneath but I promise i covered my eyes as soon as you did by the way"

"was Finneas there?"

"no he was in the kitchen cleaning your mess"

"okay carry on before i die of embarrassment"

"after like five minutes you finally put them on so i took you into my room, cleaned off your eyeliner while you told me you had fun going through all the stuff in my room"

"the vibrator was yours? i remember laughing at it cause i dropped it and it was rolling on the floor"

"no comment. but you brushed your own hair cause apparently you were a 'big girl' and could do it yourself oh and were best friends now"

"it gets worse and worse"

"nothing else really happened? i gave you some sweatpants and Finn carried you to the car and you went back to the hotel"

"i hate myself oh my god"

"don't worry about it. at least it was me and your brother and not someone else"

"i shouldn't have drank but cara is so persuasive"

"tell me about it, i wish you didn't find out this way"

"what do you mean?" billie moves to lie down on her pillows and adjusts her phone so i can see her snuggled into her pillow.

i wanna kiss her forehead.

she's so effortlessly perfect.

"honestly i don't even know how i was gonna tell you but i didn't want it to be by accident"

"i'm scared to meet you now" billie admits and i furrow my brows.

"why? you've met me before?"

"but it's different now- i don't know how to explain it"

"don't be scared, i am but that's not the point"

"why? because i know who you are? i can't believe you were so scared to reveal yourself to me. you're literally so beautiful"

liar.

"i'm scared of everything billie" i roll my eyes, looking up and seeing a text from Lisa.

Lisa

tickets booked
we're leaving in two days

we have a lot to catch up on
i'm on ft with billie rn

"who was that?"

"oh lisa, she's got out tickets to LA sorted"

"oh my god when are you coming?"

"it's a surprise"

"fuck me angel, you love teasing me don't you?"

"mhm"

"i'm so excited now, we're gonna have so much fun"

"by the way, i don't care how bored i am or how much you beg me, i'm not fucking watching the office. ever"

"why not? it's the best"

"nope"

"what are your favourite shows then?"

"i have so many. euphoria, drag race, orange is the new black, skins, shameless, the list goes on and on bro"

"i haven't watched half of those"

"well then miss bieber, it looks like we've got a lot of series to watch"

billie and i stay on facetime for another few hours, talking about anything and everything and i don't even know what time it is when she ends the call.

i'm so tired but i'm kinda glad i got meeting her out of the way.

she knows i'm fat and we have to work together. it's nice to have her talk to me like she used to and i hope it stays that way.

it's just a matter of time before i fall in love with her.

sorry for the late update, my mother is in the hospital, my cat is sick and I'm not okay rn lol.

thank you for 2k reads! 

I just wanted to say a lil something about the doc I've just watched. (I won't give any spoilers) 

I am going through so many emotions, I cried more times than I can count, I just wanna hug her and I wish she had people she could count on when she was going through everything she went through. 

it was so beautifully put together and it's amazing to see shit we didn't even notice. 

also probably a spoiler but fuck q. I knew he was a cunt but after listening to those phone calls and watching her give him so much love she never got back, makes me I hate him so much more. billie was so in love and you could see how broken she got the longer time went on, especially the last phone call.  I hope the next person she dates gives her so much love because that's all she deserves. (also fucking hated seeing his face so much LOL)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.2K 61
Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a singer she likes, Billie Eilish. Will thes...
2.7K 100 11
A short story in which a royal falls for a commoner
53.1K 2K 34
female bodyguard x billie after firing her last body guard for being an ass billie hires another not expecting to become friends or even fall inlove...
51.7K 2.2K 43
Billie Eilish x fem!oc {COMPLETED} an abusive relationship disguised by her career and a honeymoon phase. Started- 2.01.21 Completed- 3.27.21