Damage Control

By mrbobvin

"You seem to have forgotten who I am," he whispered, caging me in with his arms once again. His stubbled face... More

Authors Note
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

Chapter 42

60.8K 1.6K 1K
By mrbobvin

"Anastazi?"

The door to the shower flung open, and Nathaniel didn't hesitate to climb in beside me, fully clothed.

"Shit," he mumbled to himself as he twisted the nozzle to turn down the boiling temperature before turning his attention back to me.

He was drenched entirely at this point. Water dripped down his flat hair, pouring down his face and clumping his long dark lashes together, making it look as if he had mascara on. The tight t-shirt he wore clung to his muscular chest, and I could see the imprint of his thick cock down to the tip through his soaked sweatpants.

If it wasn't for the panic attack I was currently having, I would've begged for him to fuck me right here, right now.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Nathaniel asked, inspecting my bare body.

I shook my head.

"Can you get up?"

I shook my head again.

"I'm sorry for leaving you," he murmured, wrapping his arm around my body and placing his other hand on my head. "But it's all over now, amore mio." (My love.)

I leaned my head against his shoulder, feeling relieved as my heart rate slowed down now that he was here. Nathaniel sat there with me, letting the warm water shower down on us until I finally felt well enough to leave.

"I'm okay now," I whispered softly, lifting my head from his shoulder, but he was too deep in thought to hear what I said.

I could literally see the wheels in his brain turning as I waited for him to snap out of his trance.

"Nathaniel." I touched his face jolting him out of his thoughts.

"Hmm?" His arm tightened around me as he glanced down
studying my face trying to figure out what I just said.

"I'm ready to get out."

"Oh." He nodded and stood up to turn off the water before grabbing the fluffy towel hanging over the clear shower door and wrapped it around my petite body. And as soon as we climbed out, he stripped out of his soaked clothes and wrapped a towel around his lower half.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" I asked, peering up into his ocean eyes.

His brow instantly furrowed with worry, and he searched my body again, looking for any injuries he may have missed before. "Did you hurt yourself?"

I shook my head and pointed to his hands to show him his bruised knuckles that were already starting to bleed again.

Nathaniel sighed with relief and turned to leave. "It's fine."

"No." I grabbed his wrist, stopping him from opening the door. "Let me help."

I wanted to feel useful for once. I was tired of being the one that always needed saving.

Nathaniel nodded, opened the cabinet, pulled out the first aid kit, and plopped it in my hands. I motioned for him to follow me as I climbed onto the counter and watched as he walked in front of me and placed his hands on my thighs, spreading them apart slightly to fit in between my legs.

My core throbbed violently at his touch, and I found myself wanting to press my thighs together to relieve the pressure building up.

I took a deep breath and shook my head to clear my mind of the dirty thoughts circulating my brain as I opened the first aid kit and pulled out the alcohol wipes.

I could feel his eyes on me as I took his giant hand in mine and began dabbing the wipe against his cuts, but I refused to make eye contact.

"Did you kill him?" I finally asked, breaking the silence between us.

His hand froze in mine, causing me to look up and see the fire blazing in his eyes just by the mention of him.

"No, but I don't think he'll be able to use his arms or legs any time soon," Nathaniel answered honestly, leaning closer as if he were afraid I'd disappear.

I nodded again, feeling sick to my stomach that I was happy he didn't kill him, and I hated myself because of it.

I continued dabbing his knuckles in silence, then proceeded to put Neosporin on them, and the second I finished bandaging him up, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer until I was seated on the edge of the counter, our faces inches apart.

"I'm sorry," he breathed, brushing his lips against my cheek, trailing down to the base of my throat.

"For what?" I managed to choke out, feeling the flame within me ignite.

"For not being there for you."

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck, forcing him to look me in my eyes. "It wasn't your fault Nathaniel."

He clenched his jaw and looked away. "I shouldn't have left."

"Neither one of us could've predicted that what happened, so don't put this on yourself."

"I should've known."

"Don't do this, Nathaniel," I whispered, brushing my lips against his.

He tried to pull away, but I tightened my arms around him and wasted no time smashing my lips against his own. I could feel his hesitation from not wanting to hurt me any more than I already was, but eventually, he gave in and molded his lips onto mine.

The bulge under his towel grew exponentially, and it wasn't long before I started to feel his thick manhood pressing against my bare thigh.

A throaty groan escaped his lips as I loosened the towel around his waist, causing it to drop to the floor, and wrapped my hand around his large shaft, using the precum dripping from his tip as a lubricant. I began pumping my hand down his sleek member enjoying the sensual groans I produced from his mouth, and as soon as I was getting ready to pump faster, he suddenly gripped my wrist, halting my movements.

"What?" I breathed, confused as to why we stopped.

Nathaniel looked down at me with a tortured expression etched across his face, clearly fighting his instincts.

"You need to heal," he whispered, shutting his eyes and pressing our foreheads together.

I felt the towel around my body slipping down to my waist, and I happily shimmied out of it until I was completely naked like him.

He sucked in a deep breath, taking in my nude figure, and I could feel his hands itching to explore my body.

"Take me now," I whispered, spreading my legs wider and nibbling on his lobe. I was more than ready to lose myself to him, even if I would regret it later.

"Anastazi," he groaned lowly, pressing his lips against the base of my throat, eliciting a small moan from my mouth. "We can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I will break you in half, and you need to heal before that happens."

My core dripped from his fiery words, and it took everything in me not to slide his manhood inside of my drenched entrance.

"Fine," I breathed in defeat, pecking his plump lips. "But we're not done here."

With that, I slid off the counter onto my knees and wrapped my hands around his cock once again, giving it one more pump before slipping the tip into my warm mouth.

Nathaniel cursed lowly and threw his head back as I swirled my tongue along his tip, licking up the precum dripping out of it.

My head slowly glided up and down his member, teasing him as my hand remained at the base of his cock, pumping more of him into my warm hole.

"Cazzo! Fuck!" Nathaniel grunted, gripping the edge of the counter with one hand, his cheeks flustered from the pleasure.

I pulled back slightly as my hot tongue swirled around him, waiting to see how long it'd take before he took over.

No more than five seconds later, Nathaniel gripped my hair gently, and pain immediately erupted through my scalp, but I chose to ignore it as he shoved his entire length into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat with every long thrust he took.

Tears sprang to my eyes from the immense amount of pleasure coursing through my body, and I was sure there was a puddle of my arousal on the floor beneath me.

The wet sounds of his sloppy thrusts meeting my warm mouth ignited a flame within me, making me want to take over again. I pushed my hand against his hips, stopping him from moving, and wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock.

My hand twisted around his shaft as I bobbed my head up and down his member, making sure it hit the back of my throat each time.

"Shit," Nathaniel panted heavily, thrusting harder into me, slowly unraveling.

I started massaging his thick swollen balls in my other hand, causing him to thrust faster and leak more precum.

Both of Nathaniel's hands were tangled in my hair now forcing my head to meet his fast thrusts, and as soon as my tongue slid across his tip again, he shuddered fiercely as hot jets of semen shot down my throat, and I wasted no time swallowing his gift.

I continued stroking him, milking his cock until I was sure I'd gotten every drop, and as soon as he slid himself out of my mouth, he lifted me up onto the counter with my legs spread apart and slid two fingers into my soaked entrance taking me by surprise.

"Did you really think we were done?" He growled before capturing my swollen clit between his lips.

A loud moan escaped my hoarse throat as I weaved my hand through his wet coils bringing his face closer into me. His hot tongue swirled around my sensitive area as he pumped his thick fingers in and out my cunt.

My breathing was coming out in harsh pants as he removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue, diving into my hole. His thumb never lost concentration on my clit, stimulating me until I was sure I was going to burst.

Heat rushed to my head, and I spread my legs wider, wanting to feel more of him—needing to feel more of him.

In one motion, he lifted his mouth and captured my nipple between his lips before shoving three thick fingers back into my drenched core, stretching me out completely.

"Shit, you're so tight," he groaned into me.

I threw my head back and gripped his hair tighter, a loud gasp escaping my lips as he fucked me mercilessly with his fingers. My hips moved on their own, sliding up and down his digits as his mouth made love to my aching breasts.

"Fuck," he panted, feeling my core tighten around his fingers as he curled them inside of me, hitting the spot I'd been waiting for.

My entire body tensed as he continued hitting me there, creating toe-curling wet sounds and fucking me deeper until the pleasure was too much to bear.

"Come for me, mio amore," Nathaniel growled, pumping his thick fingers faster into cunt while sucking the skin on my neck—marking me as his.

"Nathaniel," I moaned his name loudly as I unraveled beneath him, shuddering fiercely as he lowered his head and licked up my juices, not letting one drop escape his lips.

"You're going to be the death of me," he murmured before our mouths collided.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, moaning against his lips. He then scooped me into his arms, opened the bathroom door, and plopped down on the bed, our lips never separating.

"Don't stop," I whispered, wrapping my legs around his torso, feeling his hands explore my body, trailing down my back and cupping my ass.

"Anastazi," he groaned, slowly thrusting his swollen leaking manhood against my belly, desperately wanting to enter me and claim my body. His voice was low and guttural, making my toes curl behind him.

I unraveled my hand from around his neck and wrapped my fingers around his thick manhood again, not wanting to let this moment go.

"Shit," he panted heavily before pressing his lips to my throat while thrusting eagerly into my hand, not bothering to stop me.

I brushed my fingers along his leaking tip and felt him shudder on top of me, a clear indication that he was getting ready to release for the second time.

"Come for me, Nathaniel," I whispered seductively, mimicking his words as I slid my hot tongue along his ear.

Nathaniel groaned again and cursed lowly in Italian before thrusting harder in my wet hand, releasing everything he had inside of him right on my belly.

I continued pumping his cock slowly, enjoying the feeling of him in my hand at my mercy.

"You're undoing me," he murmured to himself once he finished, planting a kiss on my forehead before reaching out and grabbing a spare t-shirt hanging on his nightstand and wiping the sticky substance off my body.

I wanted to ask him what he meant by that as I watched him disappear into his closet and return wearing boxers, but I chose against it and decided to let my brain rest.

Nathaniel crawled back on the bed and slipped one of his clean t-shirts over my head before climbing under the covers with me and wrapping his arms around my body.

"When's the last time you slept?" I whispered, brushing my fingers along the dark bags under his eyes.

He sighed heavily and closed his eyes, enjoying my comforting touch before shrugging his shoulders.

"Thank you," I whispered, feeling my eyelids grow heavy. "For everything."

Nathaniel's arms tightened around me, and he muttered something in my ear, but I was far too gone to understand his gentle words.

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.3K 50
¦ mafia ¦ "I couldn't give you shit Mason, I was a fucking mess, I would end up ruining us both!" I yell, looking up at his black eyes, my chest rais...
1.1M 72.8K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall ─preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...
1.3M 28.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
5M 110K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...