My Girlfriend is a Superstar

By secretfan09

Continuation of "Dating a Superstar" (I was thinking that I needed to part from the other story, simply becau... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31.1
31.2
32
33
35
36
37
38.1
38.2
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 - finale pt. 1
51 - finale pt. 2
goodbye :))

34

5.5K 149 71
By secretfan09

(merry christmas!!! hihi...)

Sarah laughed at the thought. Gerald courting her? Tsss… sounds absurd.

He didn’t even do it properly the first time…

To babe:

Don’t be silly…

*beep

From babe:

I’m serious, not silly :) may pag-asa ba ako?

Sarah giggled. They were like teenagers for Pete’s sake!

To babe:

Anong naisipan mo at gusto mong manligaw ha, aber?

*beep

From babe:

I’ve realized that I haven’t formally courted you… can we go back to step one and take it from there? A restart… a clean slate? Please?

Sarah smiled, he seemed eager to pursue what he wants.

To babe:

Ikaw bahala :)

She held her phone the whole day, unlike the past days where she’d leave it at her room. Even the caretaker sensed her sudden change of mood. Slowly she was getting her genuine smile back. She kept giggling and laughing exchanging messages with Gerald… it was like the old days. Simple, good old days where one text message was enough to make them both happy.

*beep

She couldn’t even finish what she was eating… she placed her spoon down on her plate and took her phone with her right hand.

From babe:

May pag-asa nga ko? ;)

She smiled and sent him her reply.

To babe:

Ang kulit mo :)

One spoonful of rice and *beep… there he goes again.

From babe:

Ito na lang… may balak ka pa bang magpaligaw sa iba?

Sarah rolled her eyes at her phone

To babe:

Wala. Ikaw, may balak ka bang manligaw pa ng iba?

Again, she felt jealous…

*beep

From babe:

Oo, meron.

You, as my wife.

You, as the mother of my children.

You, as someone I’ll grow old with.

I’ll court you with all the roles you’ll play in my life… yun eh, kung papayagan mo ko. So ano, pwede na bang manligaw?

Sunday, a start of her last week on the island…

Sarah woke up with a huge smile on her face… though they were apart and far from each other, she feels his presence. While staring at the nothingness above her, she held her chest and felt her heartbeat…

He’s here…

He’s in her heart.

She reached for her phone and beamed as she reads his message… Gerald’s back, that sweet… cheesy… corny man she loved and adored. She sent her reply, trying her hardest to play hard to get.

She went out of her room and looked for Manang Nena for them to have their breakfast… yes, they eat together, and Sarah prefers it that way.

“Aling Nena? Ano po yan?” Sarah asked upon seeing the box she was holding.

The old woman smiled “Delivery daw. Ang layo, galing pa sa Maynila. Dinaan dito nung banca… Pangalan ko ang nakalagay iha, pero alam kong para sayo iyan…” she answered handing her the box. Sarah took it and placed it above the table…

A genuine smile formed her lips as she sees what’s inside. She saw a table napkin… bottled water… and a letter.

“Remember how we met? I haven’t told you this, but I wasn’t looking forward to meet you… I see nothing special to look for. Sure you were beautiful… talented… and sexy, but I wasn’t interested in you.”

Sarah groaned “Ang yabang netong lalaking to ah!” she exclaimed but continued to read further.

“But then when I saw you… literally, my world stopped. I couldn’t breathe… I couldn’t move… I was sweating like a pig. The first time I saw you… you already made me feel nervous, you already took the one thing no one has ever got hold off… my HEART”

“Eeee!” Manang Nena shrieked giddily and hit Sarah’s arm lightly, the old woman was reading along with Sarah.

Sarah laughed and read the rest of the letter…

“Nakakahiyang balikan kung paano tayo unang nagharap. Sa sobrang kaba ko, napaliguan kita ng laway at tubig na nainom ko. Pero dun palang, sana nakita mo kung gaano mo napatalon yung puso ko… Mahal na kita noon

pero mas lalo na ngayon ---Gege ni Sasa”

Sarah felt her heart skipped beats as she remembers their first encounter…

his epic failure…

his motorcycle…

his place of solace…

She remembers it clearly… suddenly, she missed the hidden garden they used to trespass.

Manang Nena felt giddy as she sees Sarah smile with the little gesture Gerald made. She only met Gerald once, but she instantly liked him for Sarah.

“Paano ba kayo nagkakilala anak? Kuwentuhan mo naman ako! Kinikilig ako sa inyo eh!” she excitedly exclaimed.

Sarah chuckled and pulled the old lady to a seat at the dining table. “Kumain na muna po tayo… mahaba-habang usapan po ito!” she gladly replied.

Sarah told the whole story, not leaving any detail behind. The old woman listened intently… laughing and adoring the look of love in Sarah’s eyes as she tells her everything.

Because of that single box Gerald sent, he made Sarah reflect and appreciate what they had before… This marks their new start…

their new beginning…

Monday…

Sarah was lying on the couch when Manang Nena stepped inside carrying a huge bouquet of white roses in her arms. Instantly, Sarah sat straight, a big BIG smile plastered on her face.

“Oo anak… para sayo to” the old woman said, grinning as she sees the anticipation in Sarah’s face. “Naku… kawawa naman yung namamangka papunta dito para ibigay yang mga regalo ng nobyo mo…” she said laughing as she hands over the flowers.

Sarah softly laughed “Hindi ko pa po boyfriend… nanliligaw pa lang” she corrected.

Manang Nena rolled her eyes at her “Tigilan mo nga ko Sarah. Ikakasal na nga dapat kayo hindi ba? Dun din naman pupunta yun… nagpapakipot ka pa”

Sarah giggled and smelled the flowers as she stares at the old woman walking away from her. She took her phone from the couch and entered her message.

To babe:

Gusto ko tulips… TULIPS!

She smiled and waited for his reply… it didn’t take long for him to answer back.

*beep

From babe:

Noon gusto mo naman yung white roses ah… ano ba talagang gusto mo?

To babe:

IKAW :)

(musta po pasko niyo???? hehe... Sana naaalala niyo pa ang DATING A SUPERSTAR -- andun ung first meeting nila... keep commenting pala... i love reading them... ginaganahan ako magsulat sa mga nababasa ko.. super thankyou sa inyo!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.3K 98
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
255K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
305K 32.3K 23
Kim X Jeon (Season I)
107M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...