My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

Autorstwa sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Chapter 64

2.8K 97 4
Autorstwa sbergeron16

My sleep is interrupted by Dimitri kissing my forehead and running his fingers down my face, "baby time to get up." He had awoken earlier to make breakfast for everyone and I had offered to help, but was told no. So I curled myself around his pillow and fell back asleep. I groan in answer not wanting to leave the comfort of the bed. Dimitri chuckles, "everyone is here and I can only keep Tray out of this room for so long. He's really worried about you." 

Dimitri barely finishes his words before the person he was talking about barges in. "Seems you ran out of time," Dimitri tells me.

Tray practically pushes Dimitri out of the way to get to me. I sit up in bed realizing my time for sleep has come to an end. Tray embraces me in a hug and kisses the top of my head. "How are you feeling," he wants to know.

How am I feeling? For starters I don't have the need to rush to the bathroom to throw up my dinner. That has to be a positive. Also I don't feel as weak as I had earlier. Or does he mean emotionally? If he means emotionally I'm a mess. I'm going to try and not worry till after the doctor tells us what is going on, but that is easier said then done. Currently I feel numb to the whole situation. 

"Feel better today then I did yesterday." I catch the concern in Dimitri's eyes. We still haven't talked about how he is handling the possibility of me being sick. The conversation yesterday was more about my not telling him what was going on. Which I have more than learned my lesson. 

"That's a good sign. Right?" Tray asks with a hopeful expression sitting down next to me and wrapping an arm around me. At first I tensed expecting Dimitri to rip Tray's arm from me, but instead he sits on my other side and links are fingers.

"I don't know," I tell him honestly. "I'm just glad I don't have to rush to the bathroom."

"Well you still should take it easy on what you eat. Don't want to over do it and make yourself sick." Dimitri commands. "We should head down stairs the guys know something is wrong and were trying to get it out of me."

"Okay." I went to get out of the bed only to realize I was trapped between two sexy rockers. "Guys one of you needs to get up so I can get out."

Tray settles back in to the bed crossing his arms behind his head, "you can crawl over me I won't mind."

Dimitri hits him with a pillow. "Move."

"Ouch. That hurt," Tray say faking being injured. "You could always move so she could get up."

Dimitri hits him with a pillow again, "my bed my rules."

I laugh at the two of them acting like children and earn a smile from each of them. "Tray whoever you settle down with is going to be one special lady." At his raised brow I continue, "because she's going to have to put up with your man child ass."

He ponders for a moment, "Skylar I don't have to settle down I have you."

Dimitri wraps his arms around me and drags me to his side while glaring at a laughing Tray. "Mine," he says in a possessive tone. "Go find your own." His arms are so tight around me I find myself having a little difficulty breathing.  Why must we resort back to being a cave man? 

Needing to get him to lighten his hold on me before I pass out from lack of oxygen I say, "first can you please loosen your hold I can't breathe." Dimitri loosens his hold and seeds me a sheepish expression while scratching the back of his neck. "And second stop treating me like an object. Maybe I will leave your ass for Tray." I try so hard to keep a straight face, but lose my ability to when I see the horror on both their faces.

They speak at the same time. Tray stutters though saying he's flattered and may flirt with me, but only sees me as a sister. Dimitri roars over his dead body will I ever leave him. I lay their listening to the two of them go back and forth with one another.

They must have gotten to loud because soon three more rockers and Aubree where standing at the door to our bedroom gawking at the three of us. I shrugged my shoulders in answers and gestured for them to come in.

Mason runs in and does a belly flop onto the bed yelling, "party in Dimitri's bed." This earns him a tongue lashing from both Tray and Dimitri. I just roll my eyes over the fact they could go from yelling at each other to ganging up on poor Mason. They really are more like brothers that friends. 

Ryder and Lucan are more refined entering the bedroom. I tuck my feet closer to myself and scoot next to Dimitri. Tray moves closer to me making room for Mason. So no Dimitri, me, Tray and Mason were crammed at the top of the bed. Thankfully Dimitri has a king sized bed. Lucan and Ryder sit at the end of the bed with Aubree sitting next to Ryder.

"Aubree think about how many jealous women are out there right now." She tilts her head to the side in confusion. "We have all of Steel Wolf in bed with us." She laughs at my comment and the guys shake their heads at my comment. 

"We should never let this get out because then they will be after our ass," she says still laughing.

I nod my head in agreement. "We already have enough shit we are dealing with."

"Even though I love nothing more to get up early and hang out with you fuckers," I could detect the sarcasm in Ryder's voice. "What is going on?" 

"Yeah all Dimitri would say was we had to wait and hear it from you." Lucan add studying me with his eyes. "Are you pregnant?"

His question reminds me of the last time they asked if I was pregnant. I wish we could go back to those days. The only drama back then as Madison, but she was more of a nuisance then anything. I hide my face into Dimitri's neck not wanting to face them. 

"I wish she was pregnant." Dimitri says plainly resting a hand on my belly. My face shoots up from his neck to stare into his blue eyes. He kisses the top of my head. Don't look at me like that. One day you will be pregnant with our child." If I'm still alive. The thought lingers between us. 

I swallow and begin, "yesterday Tray was with me and that's why he missed the interview." Mason, Ryder and Lucan all turn their eyes to Aubree waiting to see her reaction. I know nothing was going to happen because she already knows what is going on, but they don't know that.

When she does nothing Lucan speaks up, "Aubree you're getting soft. Normally you would be cussing them both out for having him miss that interview." Aubree glances down for a moment and when she looks back up tears glisten in her eyes. I craw a cross the bed and hug her. She grips me tightly.

"Everything is going to be okay," I whisper in her ear.

"Shouldn't I be the one telling you that," she says with broken laughter. I shrug my shoulders. Once she was able to control herself I release her and settle back against Dimitri. Now the guys were looking between Tray, Dimitri, Aubree and me with concern. Aubree reaches out for Ryder's hand seeking comfort and to my happy surprise he doesn't pull away.

"As I was saying Tray was with me because I called him to take me to the doctor." I try to keep the emotion from my voice as though I was only talking about the weather. "I was really weak and needed to go to the doctor."

Tray butts into my story with a bite to his tone. "Skylar you are down playing the fact I found you on the floor unable to get up with out help." I glare at him and dig my elbow into his side. He does not see at all upset by my actions. 

"Fine." I mutter. "Tray found me on the floor and took me to a quick clinic. They ran some test and listened to my systems. I have to go see a blood specialist." Telling them it might be Leukemia was harder than I thought it would be. It's only one word, but there is so much that comes with that one word. 

"Why do you need to see a blood specialist?" Mason asks.

"Because they think I might have Leukemia," I mutter then hide in Dimitri's neck.

"What," Lucan asks shooting up from the bed.

Thankfully Tray answers for me because I was currently attempting to hide the fact I was crying. "The doctor asked her to describe the type of systems she was presenting and he also did an exam. He said the stuff she was listing points to possibly being Leukemia, but she needs to see a blood specialist for them to confirm or deny."

"When's the appointment," Ryder wants to know. 

I shake my head telling Dimitri I wasn't ready to talk. So once again someone speaks for me. "She's going to call Monday because by the time they got back the office was closed for the weekend."

"Let us know when it is so we can be there," Ryder demands causing more tears to fall. And now I was ugly girl crying and no doing a stellar job of hiding my tears.

I hear Aubree start to cry and she launches herself at me. She was acting so different from the Aubree I had first met. I was really wishing that Vanessa was here. I need to call her. Soon her and I aren't the only ones crying. Dimitri's tears fall against my cheeks and he tightens his hold on me. I peek out from between Dimitri and Aubree to see all the guys wiping away tears. 

I sit up from Dimitri to take in the scene happening around me. Tray is patting a sobbing Mason on the shoulder while he too has tears falling. Lucan stands at the side of the bed crying and Ryder stands giving us his back, but not before I see tears falling from his eyes. 

They give off this aura of being these tough hard ass rockers, but when it comes to the people they care about they are completely different. I really hope the women they will one day love are worthy of them. They all have their quirks, but when it comes to family they are fiercely loyal.

Time as no more meaning while everyone expresses their worry and sadness over the situation our family is facing. I fall even more in love with this new family I'm a part of and feel strength I didn't have before. With having them in my corner I feel as though I can face this and come out on top.

"We are going to have to postpone the tour," Lucan states already thinking of the future. 

"No," I say and when all eyes are on my I explain, "let's wait and see what the doctor says and then goes from there. This could still be something else. And I don't want you guys canceling the concert if this turns out to be nothing."

"Alright," Lucan gives into my wishes, "but if this is Leukemia all shows will be cancelled till further notice." His eyes take on a hardness letting me know he will not be swayed.

Aubree speaks up, "as much as I agree with canceling the tour I also agree with Skylar. From a business point of view it will be easier to cancel when we need to verses canceling and then coming back later and saying never mind."

"Like I said if this is Leukemia I don't care how much backlash we get we will be staying her with her." Lucan commands. "Plus we would be down our lead singer because we all know Dimitri would walk away from the band before he walked away from Skylar." Dimitri nods his head in agreement and rubs my back.   

"Duh," Tray says rolling his eyes. "If we didn't you would also have to do the tour without me because I would refuse to leave my bestest best friend. Dimitri would have to get use to sharing his bed with not only Skylar, but also me." 

"Like hell I would," Dimitri rages. "Your ass will be in the guest bedroom."

Tray turns his attention to me and pouts, "but bestest best friend wouldn't you want me there?"

I peek at Dimitri and hold back my laughter, "Tray I think for your well being if it comes to that you would be better off in the guest bedroom."

"So," Aubree says looking unsure of herself, "about the tour. Not sure if this is the best time, but since you are all here." She trails off for a moment. "Remember that band I was telling you about. The one out of control." Everyone mutters their yes. "Well The Wicked Minions are going to be joining you for the entire tour. Surprise."

By their expressions they are not excited or amused. Guess it was one thing to offer to help with the band for a small portion of time, but now they are going to be force to deal with them for weeks. I want to face palm myself. Not so sure Aubree this was the best time to tell them. Then again maybe dumping all the bad news at once was the way to go.

"Why," Ryder asks with fire in his eyes. Someone is not at all happy about this.

Aubree stares at the celling, "well when you mentioned having them join for a few shows the label liked the idea that they wanted them with you for longer. They are figuring with them touring with you will help boost The Wicked Minions' standing." Her actions scream she isn't happy with this turn of events either. I remember the conversation her and I had had when she found out about this. Seems her thoughts on the matter still haven't changed. 

"You can't get us out of this?" Ryder questions. Why is Ryder so against this? He was on board with helping before. What has now changed? Aubree shakes her head no. Ryder clenches his hands into fists. 

"Dude it's not that big of a deal." Lucan says with a shrug, "so what they want a band to tour with us. We've toured with plenty of bands." Lucan says trying to keep the peace. Ryder glares at Lucan and I actually fear for Lucan's life. "Glare at me all you want its not going to change the outcome."

"As much as I'm not happy about this," Tray says, "that is the least of our worries right now. We need to focus on making sure Skylar is going to be okay."

"Agreed. She is the priority," Dimitri states staring at me with love in his eyes. He bends down and kisses me. "You are my world," he whispers.

"Goss," Tray yells pretending to gag. Dimitri flips him the bird causing me to roll my eyes.      

"Now everyone get the fuck out of our bed!" Dimitri orders.

I've planned out the rest of the book we are looking at about 6 to 9 chapters left all depends on the direction the characters take me. Happy reading!  

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

28K 1.4K 112
NEW UPDATED EDITTED VERSION ON MY PROFILE!!!! THIS IS A FIRST DRAFT, OFFICIAL EDITTED VERSION IS BEING PUBLISHED UNDER THE OTHER HER ONLY CHANCE...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
786 46 22
"You get prettier every time, Autumn." He says, his eyes looking me up and down. My heart flutters and butterflies fill my stomach, "I thought you d...
953 19 12
For all those like me who find this rock star attractive (even if he's in his 70s and your barely 20) this is the story for you. It's gonna be a bun...