Jeonghyo Oneshot Book

By 0h-oh-nono

Just some Jeong Hyo one-shots because we need more JeongHyo || no proofreading so sorry about the errors || More

stress relief ✅
I got you pt1 ✅
I got you pt2 ✅
I got you pt3 ✅
I got you pt4 ✅
Heat pt1 ✅
Heat pt2 ✅
Heat pt.3 ✅
conflict pt2
conflict pt3
I'll protect you
storm ✅
storm pt.2 ✅
Baby her ✅
Ignore me ✅
Mine ✅
Two year struggle ✅
Possessive ✅
Possessive pt.2 ✅
Jealousy ✅
sample testing ✅
Valentine's Day ✅
Just one ✅
Just one pt.2 ✅
this is a test

Online class ✅

2.2K 53 13
By 0h-oh-nono

Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Jihyo would wake up to have to attend her online classes, some days it would be early in the morning and other times it would be later in the day. Jihyo also developed a habit of laying on top of Jeongyeon while taking her classes, even her professors know. Sometimes it bothered Jeongyeon because Jihyo wouldn't let her leave until she was finished with her classes, even if she just wanted to get water Jihyo would refuse and go limb on top of her.

Unfortunately for Jeongyeon, Jihyo had early classes that day and that meant that she also had to wake up early so she could make Jihyo happy. Getting up, Jeongyeon walks to the bathroom and sees Jihyo in the process of brushing her teeth.

Jeongyeon's pov

"Good morning, honey" Jihyo spits in the sink and smiles at me.

I just grunt in response and start brushing my teeth.

"Aww, is the baby still tired?" Jihyo coos at me while rubbing circles on my back.

Spitting out some foam in the sink I turn and look at her "I'm not the baby in this relationship" my voice comes out husky and raw.

"Correction, I use to be the baby until I fell in love with you, and then I made you fall for me" Jihyo pokes my chest "and no, I didn't fall in love with you because you're filthy rich, unlike what your stupid cousin kept implying"

"Why did you fall in love with me, I'm fucking hideous" I start to rinse my teeth.

"No, you're not!! You're so handsome, gorgeous, smart, and you're the most kind-hearted person that I've ever met, and whoever told you that you're hideous needs to reevaluate what they think it means" Jihyo pouts at me.

"But it helps that I have money, doesn't it?" I chuckle while whipping my face.

"Even if you were dirt poor I would still love you" Jihyo reaches out and holds my hand.

"Would you have even met me if I was dirt poor? You did meet me because I'm rich" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"I would love to believe I would, but I don't think you're getting the point" Jihyo pulls me closer and wraps her arms around me "I love you become of you're you, not because you're rich"

"...So let me get this straight" I pull away and look at her in the eyes "you don't want to be my baby anymore?"

She smiles up at me "I can still be your baby but not the sugar type"

"I love you...but I don't love waking up so early" I whine.

"You can sleep but in twenty minutes you'll have to wake up again" Jihyo brushes away the hair that falls on my face.

"I'll take you up on that" I kiss her before going back to bed.

Twenty minutes pass and I'm woken up by Jihyo's body pressing against mine but of course, her laptop comes along with her. I try not to focus on the way Jihyo feels against me and how warm she is but my mind keeps going back to Jihyo.

"Hey" she smiles down at me "come here of often?"

I try to not focus on how beautiful she is and how good she would look with dilated pupils and flushed cheeks.

"Yeah, but only for the cute girl", I play along.

She smiles down at me and leans in and gently presses her lips against mine. It gets more heated only to get interrupted by her professor.

"Yes miss, I'm present" Jihyo answers before snuggling against me.

Jihyo pays attention to her class and I'm left wanting more so I resort to running my hands over Jihyo's body. That only backfires on me when I feel Jihyo starts sighing against my ear making me feel like I'm burning.

"You're a lot touchier today" Jihyo speaks against my cheek.

"Do you not like it?" A pang of worry hits me.

"I like it, keep doing it" she places a kiss on my ear making a shiver go down my spine.

Her attention goes back to the laptop and my hands keep caressing her and feeling every little curve of her body and how her muscles shift when she moves. It all leaves me desperate to feel more of her, to hear her call my name as if her life depends on it but I don't want her to stop something important just because I'm feeling needy. So I do the next best thing, I kiss her chest and neck-anywhere I can reach really-just to feel how her breathing hitches when I bite her on occasions.

"I love you" I whisper against her chest and I feel how the words affect her "God you're beautiful, Jihyo" I place another kiss over her heart "you're mine" I bite her this time and I hear how she suppresses a moan.

"Baby" her voice comes out airy "not right now, please" Jihyo pleaded.

Before I can respond to her, her professor asks to turn on the cameras. I groan as Jihyo moves higher up on my body, practically sitting on my chest, and sets her laptop up so I'm barely seen.

I lay my arms over her thighs and massage her hips to try and distract myself, but of course, everything backfires on me. Jihyo groans when I roll my thumb over her hip bone, it sends a wave of heat and needs through me.

"Fuck" I whisper low enough for her not to hear.

I try to ignore how my body reacts physically to the way Jihyo's voice makes me feel, but it proves harder when I can't help but let my hands wander down to her thighs and massage them. Jihyo sighs again and I can't ignore how my body reacts, how blood goes places I don't want it to.

"Jihyo, I have a problem" I speak without thinking.

"Baby I've told you before, I don't have a problem with you having a di-it's not that we'll not entirely" I cut her off.

"What's wrong?" Jihyo looks down at me.

"I need you but I don't want you to stop what you're doing" I close my eyes and try not to feel so embarrassed.

"Need me?" She cocks her head at me

"I--I...sex...I want to fuck you Jihyo"

"O-oh!" I open my eyes and I see Jihyo blushing.

"Sorry, I can go to the bathroom if you want" I start getting up until I feel a hand push me back down.

"No, it's ok" she runs her hand from my chest to my hair.

Slowly I move my hands from her hips to her stomach causing her breath to get caught in her throat. I watch her reaction as I lower my hand from her stomach to between her thighs only to then slowly bring it back up.

"You're so mean" Jihyo whispers.

"You never said you wanted it so I stopped" this time I put my hand under her shirt and feel her stomach tense and quiver under my touch.

"I never said that I didn't want it" Jihyo looks down at me.

"Then say it" I move my hand down just the tiniest bit.

"I want it-ok we're going to discuss our last topic, Jihyo, you said you were interested in discussing it, do you want to go first?" The professor calls out to Jihyo.

Jihyo snaps back and looks at the laptop "O-oh, yes professor!"

I just lay there and watch as Jihyo goes back and forth with her professor and classmates about the topic that I can't bring myself to care about. As time keeps passing I keep massaging Jihyo's hips and thighs and feeling how she moves when she's satisfied. Eventually, she finishes with her class and looks at me again.

"Hey beautiful" I smile up at her.

"Hey gorgeous" she closes her laptop and leans down to kiss me.

The kiss is slow at first, she takes her time moving her lips against mine but as soon as I squeeze her hips and groan her kisses change. She presses her body against mine and holds me by the jaw as she presses her tongue against my tongue in a fight for dominance only to lose when I flip us over so I'm over her. Jihyo whimpers when I start kissing her neck and occasionally leave bites here and there but starts moaning when I move my hips against hers in a slow rhythm which then are accompanied by more whimpers when I run a hand under her shirt and bra and massage her already hard nipple.

"F-fuck, Jeong" Jihyo webs her fingers through my hair.

"I need you so bad, can you feel my need, baby?" I whisper against her parted lips.

"Yes," she wraps her legs around my waist.

I start taking my shirt off when I hear my phone ring. Groaning I reach over and grab my phone from the nightstand.

"Hello?" I clear my throat.

"Hello, Mrs. Yoo, I'm sorry to bother you but we have some very important things we need to discuss, mostly about some urgent paperwork that needs to be done"

I hold in a groan "I'll be right there, thank you for informing me"

I hang up the phone and look at Jihyo who's looking at me with disappointed eyes "I guess you have to go now"

"Yes, I'm sorry baby, I'll try and come back as quick as I can" I give her a peck on the lips.

Getting up from bed, I reach for the closet and find some of my business clothes and start putting them on. I feel a hand on my back and turn around and see Jihyo.

"Let me buckle that up for you" she grabs the belt buckle and starts to tighten it "there" she runs her hand from my belt buckle down the center of my pants causing me to shiver lightly.

"Jihyo" my voice comes out raw.

"Yes?" She gives me the most innocent eye I've ever seen.

"Don't make it harder to leave" I start pressing myself against her.

"I'm not, I'm just making it easier for you to come...back" Jihyo smirks at the double meaning in her words.

"Jihyo" I whisper her name.

"Jeongie" she whispers back at me while she toys with the visible bulge in my pants.

"F-fuck, I want you so bad" I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Too bad you have to leave" Jihyo squeezes her hand lightly before she leads me out the door "bye Jeongie" she hands me my wallet and phone before closing the bedroom door and locking it so that I can't go back in.

"Fuck" I look down and see the state I'm in "I can't go out like this"

Before I get out of the house I do everything possible to hide my little problem and get in the car. Turning it on I start driving to my building and as I drive I can feel myself calm down from the situation with Jihyo. When I finally get there I have nothing to hide and walk straight to my office.

"What is so important Ji-hoon?" I say without greeting.

"It's a lot more than just paperwork, it'll take all day to get this done" Ji-hoon shows me a pile of work that takes up my entire desk.

"Great"

We go back and forth between papers and contracts, we read every single piece of writing in the documents. At some point, Ji-hoon has to leave so I let him go and tell him that I'll take care of the work. My eyes burn when I finish filling in the last paper, looking up I see that the sun is gone and all the workers have gone home. Just as I'm about to stand up my phone rings. It's Jihyo.

"Hello?" I pick it up.

"Babe where are you, do you know how late it is?" Jihyo's worried voice comes through the speaker.

"I just finished all the work, I'll be home soon and no, I don't know what time it is" I stand up and stretch.

"Jeong, it's almost one in the morning, you've been out since noon"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you alone at home" I make sure I have everything I need before I head to the elevator and mark the lobby.

"Did you even eat anything?" Jihyo's worry is clear.

"I had some food delivered to me"

"Did you drink water?" She keeps asking.

"I had coffee"

"That's not water, Jeong" Jihyo sighs "when you get home you're going to drink a big cup full of water"

"Yes honey, whatever you say" I reach the lobby and start walking to my car "I'll see you at home"

"See you at home, I love you" Jihyo's voice softens at the end.

"I love you too" I get in the car and drive off.

When I get home I see Jihyo standing at the front door with crossed arms. I park the car, get out, and walk toward her.

"What's a pretty little woman like you doing in such a big house all by herself?" I smirk at her.

"Well my fiance was off working but she's here now" Jihyo plays along.

"I am" I wrap my arms around her "I was also promised a cup of water"

"Yes, come here" Jihyo drags me inside and serves me a cup full of water "drink"

I take the cup and start drinking from it.

"You know...I've been all alone today" Jihyo starts talking "and I miss you" slowly Jihyo caresses my front and it sends shivers down my spine "you know what you said this morning...that you wanted to fuck me?" Heat takes a hold of my body and I nod "well since you're so tired I'm the one taking control tonight" Jihyo's hand travels down to the front of my pants and toys with my shaft.

I try to not choke on the water I'm drinking and pull away from the cup "Jihyo" my voice is harsh.

"We're not leaving this kitchen until you finish that cup" Jihyo smirks at me while her hands start to unzip my pants.

A shiver runs down my spine as she starts massaging my hardening shaft. Carefully, I start to drink the water as fast as I can.

"Careful now, I don't want you choking on it" Jihyo smirks up at me before she runs her thumb right at the tip of my now fully hard cock which causes me to choke.

I cough a couple of times before I open my mouth and show her the cup is empty "done"

Smirking Jihyo traps my chin in between her index finger and thumb and pulls my face close to hers "what a good girl" she whispers before she presses her tongue against mine. She presses her tongue harder against mine as she pumps my shaft, which causes me to whine into her mouth "I know you're tired so let me take care of you"

"Jihyo" I whisper against her parted lips "do what you want with my body"

Her eyes turn darker and she leads me to our bedroom before pushing me onto the bed and straddling me. With expert hands, Jihyo starts taking my clothes off, first my blazer then she starts unbuttoning my shirt. With every article of clothing that she takes off, she leaves a kiss or a bite and along with that, she scratches at my sides making me quiver even more.

"Is this for me?" Jihyo points down to the briefs I'm still wearing that have a clear outline of my desire for her. With her finger, Jihyo runs it from the very base to the tip of my cock.

"Yes," I watch as she takes off my boxer briefs.

"All for me" Jihyo wraps her hand around my shaft and starts pumping her hand up and down "mine" Jihyo draws on my skin the word 'mine' with her fingernail leaving red lines.

"I'm all yours" I moan out.

"Good" She presses her hand down on my abdomen "Take my clothes off"

Eagerly, I sit up and grab the bottom of Jihyo's shirt before bringing it over her head only to see that she's not wearing a bra. My hands tremble a little when I slide my hands down and take her shorts off.

"Now lay down" Jihyo nudges me down to the bed and I do as she says "good girl, now just relax"

I do as she tells me and I watch as she lines her dripping core with my cock before she slides down with me fully in her.

"Fuck" I moan.

I watch her as she rolls her hip against mine, hopping on my shaft and filling the room with slik noises and moans.

"A-ah mmmm~" I moan and hide my face with my hands.

"Don't hide baby" I feel her hand grab a hold of mine before she removes them from my face. I can help but to bring them to my mouth to cover up my moans but she does the same thing "don't, I want to hear you moan, I want to hear how good you feel"

Right then I let out a moan "J-jihyo~"

"Yes, baby?" Jihyo leans down and tilts my head to the side giving herself access to my neck and she starts lightly sucking on the skin there.

"I don't have a lot of stamina" I whine when I feel her teeth against my neck.

"That's ok" she tilts my head back and flattens her tongue and presses it at the base of my neck running it from there to my throat, jaw, chin until she reaches my lower lip "I'll just milk you until I'm satisfied"

With that Jihyo sits back up and speeds up making the bed creak under us. My moans increase and my stomach tightens.

"A-ahhh~ Jeongie, you feel so good" Jihyo lowers her head and places her hands on my chest for support.

"J-jihyo nnngh~ I--I n-need-ah fuck~ to cum" I feel my stomach tighten.

"Cum for me baby" Jihyo moans.

I relax before cumming inside of Jihyo and feeling how her walls tighten around my cock.

"Good girl, let's see how long we can take this" before I can even catch my breath Jihyo speeds up making us both moan louder.

I grab onto her hips and help guide her as she slips up and down my cock and I watch as some of my cum comes out of her core. I feel one of her hands move from my chest to my neck and squeeze lightly.

"I should take a video right now, it's rare that you let me be fully in control but I won't because I just figured out how to gain control" Jihyo's voice gets raspier the more she moans "but I won't tell you what that is"

I cum again but this time I can feel and hear how much Jihyo likes it when her hips jerk and she moans louder. Jihyo moves the hand from my neck up to my throat and my lips and I take the liberty to take her fingers in my mouth.

"What a cute little puppy" she moves the hand on my chest and with her fingers she caresses my nipple which causes me to shudder.

"I'm your puppy" with my words, Jihyo locks eyes with me and smirks.

Leaning over, Jihyo grabs the tie that I had been wearing and ties it around my neck before tugging at it "my puppy deserves a leash" tugging at it again she pulls me closer for a kiss.

Between kisses, Jihyo keeps whispering 'mine' over and over again.

"Puppy" I give her a moan in response "make me cum"

Jihyo flips us over so I'm on top of her. She wraps her legs around my waist and I start to pound her as hard as I can, ramming myself inside of her and feeling her walls tighten with every thrust. Soon I know I'm doing a good job due to how her moan gets louder and messier. Her legs tremble and she keeps biting my shoulder and it all pushes me closer to the edge.

"You're such a good girl" Jihyo moans and tugs at my makeshift leash "I feel so good baby"

My thrusts are messier with every minute that passes, Jihyo gets closer to cumming and she desperately brings me in for a heated kiss.

"I-I'm so close~" Jihyo's voice trembles. I grab onto her hips and ram myself harder into her causing her to whine "just like that puppy" Her moans get louder and I know that she's already reached her climax "F-fuck! That's so good~!" Jihyo comes undone and I follow after her.

I pull out and watch as my cum comes out of her. I shiver with satisfaction when she looks at me with a smile plastered on her face and hooded eyes. She grabs onto the tie and pulls me closer to her.

"What a good puppy, I definitely have to buy you a collar now" Jihyo's voice is raspy from all the moaning.

"Am I your puppy now?" I ask jokingly.

"You've always been my puppy" Jihyo pulls me down and kisses me sweetly on the lips.

"What are you going to call me when we're married then?" I untie the tie around my neck.

"My bitch"

I slap her thigh hard enough for her to yelp.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding" Jihyo laughs at me and kiss me under the jaw "you're always going to be my puppy"

"I better be, 'cause you're stuck with me" I lay on top of Jihyo and hide my face on her neck.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 767 19
jinbyul one shots yey (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*✲゚*。⋆
13.2K 380 22
Sapphic imagines for each twice member! Slow updates because this is just a lil hobby of mine. Each member will have their own individual book when I...
One Shot By .

Fanfiction

70.8K 3.1K 28
One Shot MiChaeng stories! Fluff & Angst
336K 8.4K 43
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬