Love Comes To Many In Strange...

By LadyBrandon23

A Lucas North Story that has been floating on my computer for a while. It Is not the piece I am currently Wor... More

Chapter One: Jilted Lovers and Broken Hearts
Chapter Two- White Blank Page
Chapter Three : Science and Faith
Chapter Four: Arise
Chapter Five: I know You Want Me...
Chapter Six: Time to open up to her
Chapter Seven: Need You Now
Chapter Eight: Better Than Love.
Chapter Ten: I was a mess you see. (Give the Strength to me)
Chapter Eleven: I hurt You But I Am Trying To Protect You.
Chapter Twelve: Unspoken
Chapter Thirteen: She Is The Sunlight
Chapter Fourteen How To Save A Life...
Chapter Fifteen: Gave you all...
Chapter Sixteen: Last Night Last
Chapter Seventeen: Learn You Inside Out.
Chapter Eighteen: I May Not Have The Softest Touch...

Chapter Nine: Lazy Song

755 8 1
By LadyBrandon23

Chapter Nine: Lazy Song

The weekend was a relief to both Lucas and Hayley. It had been a long week for the both of them. Hayley more so, Lucas would have to admit. Not only was she dealing with the unruly kids it seemed that the alliance that Dimitri had formed with Andy was beginning to get to her. She understood why he was doing it but some of the little quips were beginning to get to her. Lucas had seen her come home three times this week with tears in her eyes. Which she had tried to hide from him but he knew her too well. It also did not help that this week she had been at rehearsals for her Year 11's play of Death of a Salesman. Lucas had been to see it the night before for it's one and only performance. He had sat in the audience and watched as Hayley sat in the front row as she got the children together. He stood up and clapped the loudest when she had been called on the stage. He was so proud of her and he wanted the school to know it.

He smiled to himself; He had left her sleeping, in his bed she needed the lie in. He would go for a run in which he had been putting off all week. Then if she was still asleep when he got in would treat her to breakfast in bed. Lucas you are becoming a soft romantic when it comes to this woman. He thought as he ran through the park and then back to his house. He opened the front door and slowly walked in. Hayley was still sleeping where he had left her.

'Breakfast it is then' he smiled as he began to cook her some fat greasy fry up.

The smell of food hit Hayley's nose. She wrinkled it. She thought that she was dreaming whatever it was that was cooking it smelt very good. Blinking back the sleep from her eyes, she stretched.

'Well there goes my surprise' Lucas smiled carrying a tray with food on it, 'Morning sunshine'

'Good Morning Handsome but also very dangerous spy' Hayley smiled, 'Breakfast for me?'

'Yes breakfast for you' Lucas nodded. He placed the tray on her lap. 'I thought you deserved a treat' 

'Does this mean I have to give you a treat later?' she smiled.

'If you think I deserve it' Lucas said, 'Eat up or it will get cold and I am not cooking it all over again for you'

'I would if I didn't have you distracting me' Hayley smiled. 

'Fine I am going to have a shower and then I am going to wake you up properly' he playfully smiled, before kissing her forehead.

LNLNLN

Lucas felt the water hit his body and his muscles relax instantly if Hayley had been watching him, or in the bathroom right now there would have been no chance of her wanting to eat breakfast. The water was cascading down his tort muscles. He lathered himself up, washing his body slowly and then his hair. Stepping out the shower wrapping a towel around the bottom half of him, He grinned and walked into the bedroom.

Hayley's eyes were immediately drawn to Lucas' chest when he stepped out of the shower and into the bedroom. There were still droplets of water on his slim but muscular stomach. His hair was wet and a little messy. He leant on the doorframe, his blue eyes sparkling with mischief. She liked this side of Lucas. It was a side he would only show to her she had come to realise. She suspected if any of the other members of his team knew about this side they would call her a liar.

He watched her from the doorframe; he could tell what he wanted her to feel was exactly what she was feeling. She drank in his appearance but she did not know that he was doing the same to her. Her hair was what Lucas liked to call bed hair; it was down after letting him unpin it the night before when they had made love. It was all over the place, but this made Lucas want her more. This was his Hayley not teacher Hayley just his. She held the sheet over her breasts although Lucas knew that under the sheet he knew that she was naked. This made him want to move closer to her. To feel her skin next to his. He had not stayed round her house one night this week it seems that he would stay at hers during the week, at the weekend she would come to his. It suited them both. However Thursday night Lucas had been working late and had not been able to get to Hayley's. By the time he had got home, it was too late to be waking her up. That night had been one of the longest that Lucas had ever had. And he thought the nights in Russia were bad. He could not sleep he had tossed and turned all night. Ruth has noticed when he came in the next morning that he had not slept the night before. But he would not tell anyone the reason why he had not slept.

'Going to stand there all day?' Hayley raised an eyebrow, 'Or should I be the one to move?'

'Don't think about moving any where' Lucas smiled like a predator about to get to the pray.

He moved in to the bed next to her, he was still wet that he knew, but he would change the bed sheets when they decided to get up.

'Hello' she smiled.

'Hey beautiful' Lucas moved and kissed her lips. 'I didn't have time to tell you last night but I was very proud to be at the production you put on'

'It wasn't a lot some of my Year 11's decided to do it, they wanted to put it on for the rest of the year to help with their GCSE's I didn't do a lot' Hayley smiled.

'Hayley you stayed till six for most nights this week' Lucas replied, 'even later on Thursday night trying to get everything sorted. I bet it pissed Andy off the way the kids spoke about you last night when they did their speech'

'Lucas, you have to say that. Because I am sleeping with you' Hayley smiled, 'They weren't that complementary'

'They really were angel' he laughed and kissed her again, 'They love you; they see you are a teacher that only wants the best for them'

Hayley kissed him with a lot of passion. Moving herself; so she was now pressed up against him, her breasts brushing his chest. This caused Lucas to kiss her more forcefully but Hayley was kissing with the same amount passion and force. Lucas moved himself closer towards her and began to move kisses down her body, her neck and then her breasts. Her nipples hardened as soon as his lips were even near the area. He loved her slowly but full with love, he wanted to show her that he wanted to be there for her no matter what.

Lucas was getting used to Saturday morning's starting like this with Hayley by his side.

LNLNLN

Hayley snuggled up to the warmth of Lucas; she could feel his heart beating at a gentle rhythm it soothed her. The few hours of her and him making love had been something that they both needed. It was a way of them showing each other just what the both of them knew. That they loved each other and would always be there for each other. She closed her eyes and listened to the beating of the heart of the man she loved.

Lucas gently brushed a hair from Hayley's face. She was still sleeping soundly. Her head lying on his chest against his heart. Gathering her more in his arms, he watched her. Her lips were fuller than they were the week before, kissed plumped lips. Her little nose was so adorable and Lucas always wanted to kiss it whenever he saw it. But he stopped himself from doing so she needed to sleep. He did not want to see those bags that had appeared this week around her eyes to be there anymore. He wanted her to be relaxed and refreshed even if it meant he had to spend the whole day in bed for her to do so.

Hayley woke up still in Lucas' arms it was nearly five and her stomach was rumbling. Lucas stirred and opened his eyes.

'Hello sleepyhead' Lucas smiled. 'You feeling better?'

'I am indeed Lucas' she nodded, 'although I don't think this was the idea of what I had planned for my Saturday' Hayley laughed.

'Well I think this is exactly what the doctor ordered'

Hayley smiled, 'You might be right, but I need to get some food soon and my muscles are aching, haven't moved in a while. How about I cook for you tonight?'

'Ah well whom am I to refuse'

'I love you' Hayley smiled pulling a dressing gown around her and bending to kiss his lips, 'Thank you for being there for me today'

'I love you Hayley so much' Lucas smiled, 'I will be down in a moment'

LNLNLN

Lucas watched as Hayley cooking. He watched her face intently trying to get the ingredients right. It was another pasta dish. They seemed to enjoy making each other pasta it then occurred to him it was probably because it was the only thing he had in the house. He would have to go shopping this week to get some more food. If the weekends were to become a regular sleepover then Lucas wanted a bit more than pasta to eat. However one good thing about pasta it certainly kept their strength up when they needed a boost. The radio was playing softly in the background and as she stirred the pots, Hayley's hips would move in time to the music. Lucas stood even more enraptured by her. The dressing gown would sway a little more up her thighs as she would swirl her hips round or reach up to get another pinch of pepper to add to the sauce.

Hayley turned round and smiled. She had known that he had been there for the last ten minutes. She had felt him in a weird way. He had a way of calming her as soon as he entered her personal space. If she told anyone this especially him he would have probably laughed at her and called her silly. But she did even though to her it sounded stupid.

'Dinner's up Lucas' she smiled, putting the dishes on the table. Bending down and whispering in his ear, 'I know you have been watching me for the last ten minutes'

'I am sorry, I was just captured in your beauty' Lucas smiled.

'What have I told you about lying now Mr North it is not good for the soul you know'

'I am not lying how many times do I have to tell you that?' he grinned.

'Just one more Lucas' she playfully smiled back.

LNLNLN

Lucas washed up the dishes, while Hayley dried up. After washing up the last dish he flicked Hayley with some of the water. She looked at him and grabbed the wet dish cloth into her hands. She grinned and whipped him across the arse, his pert arse. She smiled. He looked at her for a moment trying to think of what to do.

He grabbed her and took her in his arms. 'You will pay for that at some point' he whispered.

'I will, will I?' she raised an eyebrow. 'And I thought you liked it' she purred.

'That I may have done but...'

'So why are you complaining?' 

Lucas smiled; there was no arguing with her. That was for sure. She looked up at him, her eyes meeting his. She caught her breath for a second. 'I am not complaining but I am looking forward to paying you back' he kissed down her neck, 'you see too many clothes again Miss Tanner' he began pulling at the dressing gown.

'If you had your way I would be without clothes the whole time I am with you' Hayley laughed.

'Now that love seems like a good idea' Lucas nodded in agreement, 'you are not such a pretty face'

'So I have been told' Hayley grinned and rested her head against his chest, he pulled her and embraced her in his arms.

'You Hayley have given me so much at the moment. I wouldn't know how I would have got through the last few weeks without you'

'Lucas' she looked at him, she knew there was something he was not telling her. She assumed it was something to do with his work. His colleague that he would speak of at times. A colleague he lost. 'I am here to talk if you need to'

He smiled softly to her and kissed her, 'I know angel I know. Ignore me I am becoming a sentimental old fool'

'I am quite in love with this sentimental old fool you know' she smiled.

'I am glad because I am quite in love with you too' He kissed her again, 'I think we should go back to bed'

'Lucas North, people will start to talk about the amount of time we spend in bed'

'Who will the neighbours who don't really come to call very much?' Lucas teased.

'Dance with me'

'What?'

'I said dance with me Mr North' Hayley smiled, she turned on the radio and the music began to play, 'Please you wouldn't let a lady wait now would you?'

She held out her hand, 'I don't dance well Hayley'

'I bet you do, like everything else I bet you do it exceptionally well' she said as he took her hand.

Lucas swayed with Hayley, trying to remember when he had last done something like this; his reply was when he was married which had been nearly ten years ago now. He held him closer to him as they both looked into each other eyes. As the music began to slow Lucas dipped her and kissed her lips gently.

Hayley allowed the room to come back into focus as he dipped her back up, 'See told you. You are very good at dancing Mr North and don't let anyone tell you any different'

Lucas smiled, 'What have I told you Miss Tanner about lying'

'Was not lying Lucas, I never lie when it comes to you'

'Of course not' Lucas laughed.

'No Lucas, I don't' Hayley laughed back, 'so are you now taking me back to bed?'

'I think I am, you little temptress' Lucas did not wait for her reply. He picked her up in a fireman's lift and proceeded to escort her to the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 1.8K 44
***This is my version of what happens in King's Cage. All characters belong to Victoria Aveyard*** Mare has been taken by Maven and is locked up...
718 83 37
Say what? Aubrey Davis is in a relationship with Miles! Can the schools badass keep a scandalous relationship going and not fall in love? Or will she...
38 2 2
Hayley starts back at college, this being her second year. She meets her new, hot, young lecturer (teacher) and instantly takes a liking to him. She...
164K 156 8
Spooks/MI5 fanfiction. Lucas North Senior Case Office, Dr Kate Masters Microbiologist, Harry Pearce Head of Counter terrorisim, Roz Myers Section le...