Chapter Six: Time to open up to her

Chapter 6: Time To Open Up To Her...

Lucas sat in the car waiting for Hayley to get out of work. Today had been a rough one. Lucas had spent most of it with Dimitri going through a story with him about his identity he would be assuming, they kept Dimitri as it would be easier for Hayley when she was socially out of school but Levendis they needed to change. Because it would be far too complicated for the kids to be able to say. It was settled it would be Scott, and he even had a back story to why his 'parents' had called him Dimitri. This had been decided upon yesterday as they had sent an email to the school but they needed to make sure that Dimitri had the story down and that there was no loop holes in it.

Lucas stretched and drummed his fingers on the steering wheel; thank god it was Friday he thought to himself. This meant unless some world incident occurred he had the weekend to relax with Hayley and he had plans, big plans. Tonight he wanted to take her into his new house which he had moved into a few weeks ago. He preferred this house than his previous flat this house had a garden and everything; it reminded him a little of his home, although growing up in Cumbria there was a little more greenery then in London.

He had been waiting for her for half an hour. She had text him saying that she would be out about now; unfortunately she had a last minute department meeting thrown upon her. Which she was sure that they did not discuss in the meeting they had on Monday. Lucas was beginning to get restless. He knew that she would want to get out as soon as she could with it being Friday he knew she would be restless. He was sure that this meeting had something to do with Dimitri coming into the school. He just knew that Andy would have something to say about it, especially him being in Hayley's classroom.

Hayley looked outside of her classroom window. She knew Lucas would be waiting for her now. But for some reason it would seem that Andy did not care that it was Friday night and everyone had places they needed to be. Although Andy was not head of their department, he had been asked to lead the meeting and he seemed to be determined not to finish. They had been sitting in this sodding meeting for half an hour longer than they were meant to be at this point. All including Hayley was beginning to get agitated. When Andy had come in he had sat himself next to Hayley. Obviously knowing that she had someone did not stop him from still trying to try it on with her. Hayley had tried to move slightly but this caused Andy to smile towards her. Creep came to her mind. She then thought of Lucas the man she was now meant to be spending her free time with.

'Finally, there is one more thing I want to discuss' Andy said.

About bloody time Hayley thought.

'On Monday there is going to be a new starter a classroom assistant, he is going to be in with Hayley his name is Dimitri Scott, I hope Hayley that you are okay with this?'

'Of course Andy as I said in my email to you yesterday afternoon about the discussion of Dimitri' Hayley smiled, play it cool she thought to herself the sooner she was with Lucas the better.

'I don't have to say this but please make him feel welcomed. And I will see you all on Monday have a good weekend'

Hayley breathed a sigh of relief and watched the rest of the department leave. She turned from packing her bag to see Andy still standing in her classroom.

'Plans the weekend?' He asked.

'Yes Lucas and I are going away' Hayley smiled, they were not but she wanted to leave ASAP, knowing Lucas he was probably debating whether to come in and drag her out of the school by now.

'Are you sure you are okay with Dimitri starting on Monday?'

'I said I was fine, It would be good to have some assistance in my more challenging classes, now I really must be going Lucas is expecting me' Andy moved to her to block her way out, she was quicker she moved quickly and went out of her classroom not even bothering to lock the door behind her leaving Andy watching her with her bags a little taken aback by her.