Chapter Thirteen: She Is The Sunlight

Lucas was fidgeting he never fidget he would always be the person who would remain still calm. Especially if he was on Spook mode. He was still no closer to finding Ryan. For someone who was not trained at being a spy he was bloody good at it. Lucas thought if only he had got to MI5 before he went down the root he did he would have made an excellent agent.

Although it was the weekend and fast approaching Christmas, Lucas was not expecting to be having a day off in the foreseeable future. Not while Hayley could still be in danger. He had not left her flat in the wee hours of the night for over a month now. He did not know what he was expecting. Did he think that Ryan would be stupid enough to in broad daylight or in the dead of night knowing full well that Hayley would be protected to just get her? Was he really that stupid? Lucas could not be sure. So sure enough he had not stopped watching Hayley's flat every night and he would not stop until He had Ryan Cooper.

LNLNLN

Andy approached the location that Ryan had sent to him. It was a dingy flat but after what his brother had been through while in Russia he was sure Ryan thought this was some sort of paradise. He knocked on the door.

His brother opened the door, his five foot, nine with blonde hair looked at his younger brother. 'Andy, come in' he smiled.

Andy looked to his older brother; he was his older brother in every sense of the word. Andy idolized him when he was younger. If Ryan had told him that the world was flat Andy would have believed him. 'I have some information for you'

'Would this have anything about that beautiful teacher that you have had your eye on?'

'It does'

'Go ahead then'

'She has broken up with her boyfriend Lucas I think I have not seen him for over a month come to the school and he used to be there every day either to pick her up or drop her off in the morning'

'Anything else?'

'I was listening to a conversation that her and her classroom assistant were having, I have been listening over the last few weeks. They keep mentioning the word 'Grid' I don't know what it means, I hoped you would'

'I do' Ryan smiled, 'you have done well little brother'

'If it is to help you live a normal life Ryan then I would willingly do it' Andy embraced his brother.

'I know and you are good to me, now go back to what you are doing when I need you again I will phone you. Or if you get any more information about that pretty teacher you ring me okay'

Andy nodded walking out of the flat. He wondered exactly what Hayley had anything to do with anything with his brother's imprisonment in Russia. He did not understand the part that she was going to play in this. But he trusted his brother. If he was going to be able to get himself free then he had to trust him.

LNLNLN

Hayley looked around her flat, her boring plain flat. She thought how weird it was that now she did not feel home in it. She wondered if it was because the only time it had been home was when Lucas was here. A month well nearly over a month now and no word from him. She had cried every night since that fateful night. Her bed was somehow big and cold without him wrapping his strong protective arms around her. Whispering in her ear about how he would make it alright how he would be there in the morning. But he was not there in the morning. Although every time she awoke she thought maybe he would be. Every morning she would awake disappointed and the whole in her heart would come back. At least in her dreams he would come to her. He would be there with his beautiful blue eyes. He would tell her he loved her and would never let her go. One dream had shocked her one night Lucas had told her not to believe everything that she saw. Things were not as they seemed. She wondered what on earth could be meant by that. Things looked pretty clear to her. Lucas no longer wanted her. Or thought that there was a need for her in his life therefore he had cut her out. She did not think things could get clearer than that.