Captain Swan Fly Away

By isaballerina89

Modern Setting of Captian Swan. Modern time. Emma Swan and Killian Jones meet in flight school. Emma grew up... More

Fly Away
New Job
Sonogram
Announcement
Her Name
Preparing For Baby Swan-Jones
Sonogram
Past Returns
Unexpected Procedure
Extended Family
Sisters
Baby Shower
Maternity Photoshoot
Finally A Family
Recovery
Home
Getting to Know Each Other
Family Is There When You Need Them
Miracle
Family Together
Allison & Emma's Birthday
Unexpected Passenger
Family Time
Baptism
Holiday Season
Swan-Jones Christmas
Family Support
Life Changing News
Family Time
Rough Day At Work
Aftermath
Hope's First Flight
One Step Closer
The Truth
Naples
Unexpected Last Day
Reunited
Home
Unexpected News
Crew Meet Up
Brave
Wedding Anniversary
Milestones
Beginning Adoption Process
First Day Family of 4
Adjusting Time
Family Road Trip
End of Getaway
Allison
Summer
Beach Day
Family All Together
Family Time
Divorce
Disney World
September
Special News
October
Sister Time
Swan's Birthday
Gender Swan-Jones
Out of Blue Visitor
Incident
Christmas
Snow
Special News
Sickness
Valentine's Day
After Surgery
Adoption Day
Surprise
Killian Jr
Ian Is Home
Maternity Relief
Bonding Time
Turbulence
Ch.78 Disneyland

Family of Four

106 4 0
By isaballerina89

The next morning, Henry woke up realizing he is in his own room and with a family that cares about him. He walks around seeing Emma and Killian both fast asleep. He hears babbling and heads to Hope's room whose room is next door to his. He sees Hope standing up in her crib holding on to the crib rail. Henry enters the room smiling. "Hi, Hope." Hope babbles. "My name is Henry. I am your new big brother." Hope babbles. "You want to play?" Hope makes a loud sound. Henry did his best to lift her out of the crib, her wires from the sleep apnea got caught in the rail, Hope began crying.

Emma and Killian came rushing in. "Hope!" Emma gets Hope from Henry and untangles it. Henry knew he was in trouble and ran. "Hope, did Henry take you out of your crib and your sleep apnea wires got tangled?" She comforts her daughter. "You are okay." She rocked Hope and kisses her on the head. "You are okay...shh...shh." Hope hugs her Mommy.

"Emma, I got Henry." Emma nods her head yes. Killian finds Henry in his bedroom sitting in a corner covering his face crying. He remembers when he was a little lad afraid of his father's beating. He kneeled down to Henry. "Henry." Henry cried more. "Henry, you are not in trouble, lad. Hope's sleep apnea wire got tangled up that is all. You are not going to get hit here. In our family, we do not hit or beat anyone."

Henry looks at Killian. "Emma is going to be mad at me and not going to be nice to me anymore. I made Hope cry."

"No, lad. Henry, you are not in trouble for making Hope cry. Emma is not going to be mad at you. You were trying to get Hope out of her crib but her wire got caught. Emma knows that it was not on purpose, it was the wire fault for scaring Hope." Henry was not responding to him, he was still crying. He laid his hand on Henry's back and rubbed his back. "You are not in any trouble, lad. No one is going to hurt you here. Because when I was a young lad, my own father hurt me so much and he drank a lot. One day, when I was seven years old, he left us. He took everything but my brother and my rooms. My big brother called our grandparents. They took us in and adopted us. We were safe with them. I promised myself I would never ever be like my awful father. Emma was in many foster parents who used to hit her. That is why Emma and I do not hit. You are safe here, Henry. You are never ever going to hurt here, Henry." Henry heard in Killian's voice that he was not in trouble and jumped onto Killian's arms. "You are not in any trouble, Henry. You are safe here. If anyone in school hurts you you tell me and Emma and we will make sure your bullies get punished." Henry felt safe with Killian. Emma carried Hope to the next room seeing Killian on the floor with Henry in his arms talking to him and comforting him. She smiles seeing Killian being an amazing Daddy to their new son. "Dada."

"Dada is with Henry, sweetie. He is cheering Henry up." Hope babbles. "Dada is the best Dada for you and Henry." Hope babbles. "He loves you so much. He loves Henry so much." When Henry was not crying anymore, Emma joins the boys on the floor holding Hope. "Henry, you are not in any trouble. Hope is not hurt, her wires just got caught in the crib that is all. Hope is not mad at you." Hope babbles. "You do not like seeing your big brother sad?" Hope babbles. "Yes, we do not like seeing Henry sad."

"Dada."

Killian takes Hope from Emma. "You are with dada, little love." Hope babbles and points at Henry. "Henry is sad. He wants to play with you when he feels better."

Emma faces Henry. "Henry. I am not mad at you. You did not hurt Hope. You just wanted to take Hope out of her crib, so you can play with her. Right?"

"Yes, I just wanted to get to know my sister. I do not want you to be mad at me, Emma."

Emma hugs Henry. "Oh Henry, I am not mad at you. You did not do anything wrong." She kisses him on the head. "You are not in any trouble."

"You are not going to hit me right?"

"No, Henry. I do not hit anyone. Do you remember I told you last night, I was in the foster system?"

"Yes."

"I had many many mean foster parents who used to beat us. I promised myself as a child that I would never ever hit anyone especially my children. Killian and I both have been through bad parents, which is why in this house, we do not ever hit."

"In the group homes, I was the littlest one...I get shoved and hit all the time."

"In this house, Henry, you are not going to get hit here. You will always have food here. You have two parents that love you so much and a little sister who wants to play with you and hug you. We have love in this house."

Henry hugs Emma. Hope gets up from her Daddy, he helped her walk. Hope hugs Henry standing up. "Hope, you wanted to join our hug with Henry." Hope babbles. Henry smiles at his new Mom and new little sis. Hope pats Henry's head. "Henry, Hope wants to play with her brother."

Henry smiles. "We can play, Hope. Emma,can she walk?"

"She is getting there. We need to hold her hands when she walks."

"No stairs yet, lad."

"Dada!"

Killian scoops Hope into his arms. "Lad, you and Hope can play in the living room while Emma and I cook breakfast."

"Yes, breakfast! What are we having?"

Emma smiles. "Killian and I are cooking pancakes with bacon. What do you like to drink for breakfast? Orange juice? Milk?"

"Orange juice...and... hot cocoa with cinnamon."

Emma's jaw drops. "Cinnamon hot cocoa is my favorite drink too."

"Awesome!" The family went downstairs.

"Little love, you are going to play with Henry." He sets her down in the living room. Hope crawled around.

"Hope, can you show me around? We can play." Hope babbles. "I will take that as yes."Henry plays with Hope as Emma and Killian cooked breakfast in the kitchen.

"He is a good kid. He should not be worrying about food. He should not be beaten."

Killian hugs his wife. "He is with us, now love. He has a family now that gives him love and not beaten."

"He fits in with us quickly."

"Yes, he trusts you, Emma."

"He trusts you too, Killian. I saw you hugging him and talking to you. He trusts you and me. " They continue to cook breakfast.

Henry was playing with Hope who was crawling around. "Hope." Hope looks at Henry. "I am sorry for getting you afraid before." She gives Henry a toy to play with. "You want me to play with your toy?" Hope babbles. "You are sweet." Hope sits on his lap. Henry smiles. "You can sit with me." Emma smiles seeing Henry with Hope on his lap. "Hope, are you playing with Henry?"

Hope babbles. "Emma, she is so cute." Hope hugs Henry.

Henry smiles. "She knows that you are her big brother. She likes you."

Henry smiles. "I like her, my little sis" Hope smiles at Henry.

"Hope, do you want to show Henry our library?" Hope babbles.

"You have a library in your house?"

"Yes, we do."

"Can I see the books?"

"Hope and I can show you the books." Henry smiles big as his new Mom and sister show him their home library. Henry looked around seeing the bookshelves all around the room and the comfy chairs to sit in. "Wow!"

"It is a mix of books that Killian and I read. Hope has books in here too. We can buy you books to read."

"I do not know much about reading. Or much about books. What books are popular?"

"We can look at books together at Barnes and Noble and see what you like. Books you choose what you are interested in."

"I am not good at reading, Emma. My classmates in school make fun of me when I read out loud in school."

Emma felt sorry for Henry, she remembers when she was bullied in school as a foster child herself. She placed her hand on his shoulder. "I can help you read, Henry. By reading to you and help you with hard words. Killian and I can help you to read. I know when you improve, you can read on your own."Hope babbles.

"I want to read books to Hope."

"Yes, she will love you reading to her. Killian and I read to her all the time." Hope tugs her Mommy's hair.

Henry looks up at Emma. "Can we read a book now?"

Emma smiles. "Yes, we can." Hope babbles.

"Hope you can join us, little sis." Hope screams.

"You can choose the book, Henry."

Henry looks at the books, he sees Disney books. He finds a mix of Disney movies, after their movies."Disney books! Awesome!" He picks up the book. "Can we read this one please?"

"Yes, we can." They sat down on the comfy chairs, Henry sitting next to her as Hope sitting on her lap. Hope pats the book. "That is a book, Hope. Henry chose the book we are going to read today." Emma opens the book, Peter Pan. "Once upon a time, there was a boy named Peter Pan..."

Killian was in the kitchen cooking his family breakfast. He can hear Emma reading to their children in the library. When Hope began crying in the middle of the story, "Hope, we are going to eat soon baby girl."

"Emma, the story."

Killian enters the room. "I hear a little love, hungry." He takes Hope from Emma. "Hope, we are going to have pancakes while Mommy reads to Henry."

"We will meet you both in the kitchen in a few minutes after we finish Peter Pan." Emma continues to read to Henry. "Can you tell me what that word is?"

"Peter Pan...is...a...l-l-lo-st boy."

"That is great reading, Henry. Continue."

Killian smiles at his wife teaching Henry to read. He takes Hope into the kitchen and puts her in her high chair. "Time for your breakfast." He puts cut up plain pancakes, cut up bananas and scrambled eggs on her high chair table. He takes pictures of Hope trying pancakes and bananas for the first time.

Back in the library, Emma finishes the book. "Can we read more?"

"I thought a little boy wanted breakfast?"

"Yes!" Henry runs to the kitchen. He sees pancakes, berries, bananas, bacon, syrup, and eggs on the table.

"Lad, join Hope and me. We have plenty to share." Hope babbles.

Henry sits at the table. "I want everything."

Emma joins them at the table. "You can have a little of everything,kid." Hope babbles. "Are you enjoying your pancakes?" Hope babbles. "Yes, Daddy makes good pancakes." Henry gets everything and puts it on his plate. Emma gets herself and Henry cinnamon hot cocoa each. "Thank you, Emma."

"You are welcome, kid. If you are hungry after you finish your plate. You can have more. Killian made plenty." The family ate their breakfast. Henry was enjoying his meal. Hope fusses after she eats. Emma gets Hope from her high chair. "Ooh, you need a clean diaper. Boys, we will be back." Emma takes Hope up to her room and changes her diaper. "Do you like Henry?" Hope babbles. "Yes, I like him too. He fits in with our family." She sits with Hope in the rocking chair and nurses Hope. After Hope was full and burped, she fell asleep on her Mommy. Emma was enjoying Hope's snuggles. "I love you so much, Hope You are my baby duckling. My baby girl." She kisses Hope on the head.

In the kitchen, Henry was eating his second plate. "Killian, these pancakes are really good."

"Thank you, Henry. After breakfast, we are going to go shopping for clothes at the mall. I was thinking at the mall, we can go to the toy store."

"To buy toys?"

"Yes, Henry.Also clothes and bedroom supplies. I know Hope will want to go to the Disney store."

"Disney store? Yes! What sport are you into?"

"I love the London sport called football, it is soccer here."

"Can you teach me?"

Killian smiles. "Aye, I can teach you how to play. We can waththe am eon television"

"Awesome!"

"I was thinking maybe in the next season, we can go to London to see them play in person. You me, Hope and Emma."

"Awesome! My first plane ride."

"Aye, I m going to teach you how to be a pilot." Henry smiles big and hugs Killian, knowing he has a father now that will teach him everything.

Henry goes upstairs to find Emma and Hope in Hope's room. "Emma, is Hope okay?"

"Yes, she is okay. She is taking her morning nap."

"Killian said we are going to the mall."

"Yes, we are. You can go dressed. We are leaving soon." Henry goes to his room. Emma puts Hope in her crib and gets dressed.

Killian goes upstairs and hugs his swan. "The kitchen is cleaned up. The lad had two helpings of everything."

"He will know in time that he will have food here all the time."

"Aye, he will learn. He trusts us and has a home with us." They get ready to leave. Killian carried Hope into the yellow bug and puts Hope in her car seat. Henry sitting next to Hope. "Killian, Hope is very tired."

"Aye, she was up late but she is getting a good nap in. The mall is not too far from here."

"Will Hope be awake at the mall?"

"Yes, lad."

"Can I help walk with Hope at the mall?"

"We will see lad."

Emma joins her family in the car with Hope's diaper bag. "Boys, are you ready for the mall?"

"Yes, Emma!"

"The lad is very excited." Killian drove his family to the mall. Hope wakes up from her nap began crying. "

Hopey, Henry is here, little sis." Hope looks at Henry and smiles. "Killian, Emma, Hope stopped crying."

"I told you, kid, Hope likes you. She knows you that you are her big brother." Henry gives Hope his hand and she grabbed his finger.

"Hope, Emma's nickname for me is kid and Killian's nickname is lad. Is that what our parents do? Gives us nicknames?" Hope babbles and chews on his finger. "I will take that as a yes." Killian and Emma smile hearing Henry calling them his parents. When they arrived to the mall, Emma went to stores to buy Henry's clothes for all seasons, summer, fall and winter. Henry was trying on clothes in every store, so Emma will know what size clothes he was. When Emma was with Henry, Killian was walking around Hope holding her hands. "Dada." She points at her Mommy.

"Mommy is helping Henry to get clothes." Hope tugs his hand to walk around. "We can walk, little love but only if you stay with me." He talks to Emma. "Swan, Hope, and I will walking around."

"Okay. Just make sure Hope stays with you, not wonder off."

"Hope is staying with me, love."

"Killian?"

"Yes, Henry?"

"You are coming back right?"

"Yes, lad. I will be back. You are going to be here with Emma trying on clothes." Henry hugs Killian. He walks with Hope around the mall with Hope.

Emma and Henry were walking around the mall. They were passing by the Lego store. Henry was looking at Legos. Emma sees Henry wanted to go in. "Do you want to go in?"

Henry got sad."Yes. I know I cannot get anything though."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because you shopped for me already. You got me a lot of clothes."

"We are going in. You can choose one set to bring home."

Henry smiles big and his eyes full of excitement. "Really?!"

"Yes, Henry. With legos, you have to clean up after yourself and make sure you do not drop them because Hope can swallow them."

"I do not want Hope to eat my legos. I will be careful, Emma." Emma holds his hand. They walked in. She let Henry look around. He sees a lego set that he wants. "Emma? Can I have this one?"

"Yes, you can." Henry smiles. Emma pays for the lego set.

"Thank you."

"You are welcome, Henry. Where to next?"

"Can we find Killian and Hope? I want to go to the Disney Store with my sister."

Emma smiles. "Yes, we can." Emma texts Killian to meet them at the Disney Store.

When they arrived, Henry sees Killian and Hope. "Hope." Henry rushes over to Hope who was holding her Daddy's hand. "Hi, little sis. Do you want to play with me in the Disney Store?" Hope hugs Henry.

"Lad, you can hold Hope. You are in luck Hope just woke up from her nap and wants to play with you."

"I can tell. She is hugging me." He looks at his sister. "Do you want to see what is at the Disney store?" Hope babbles. "I will take that as a yes." Henry takes Hope inside. Killian sees Emma carrying a lot of bags. "Swan. I can hold some of them."

"Thank you." He takes most of the bags. "I got everything that Henry needs for all seasons."

"I see you took our son to the Lego store."

"Yes, I did. I got him one lego set." They walked into the store seeing Henry showing Hope the Disney plush section and telling her who is who.

"While you and the lad were shopping for clothes. I got him new bedding while Hope was napping."

"Show me." Killian gives his swan a peak. "Star Wars bedding! He is going to love it!"

"Aye, yes he will."

Hope grabs an Ariel doll. "That is Ariel,she is from The Little Mermaid. She has fins because she lives in the ocean and swims with sea creatures." Hope chews on it. "Emma!" Emma goes to her son and daughter. "Hope is chewing on the Ariel doll."

Emma smiles. "Henry, her chewing on the doll means she loves the doll." She faces Hope. "Hope, did you choose your new toy all by yourself?" Hope babbles. "Yes, you did."

"Emma, she is not in trouble right?"

"No, she is not in trouble Henry. She is a baby and when she likes something she chews on it. She chose her own toy to bring home."

"I just want to make sure. I helped her choose her toy." He looks at Hope. "You like the Ariel doll?" Hope smiles. Henry kisses on the cheek.

Emma smiles knowing Henry and Hope will have a close brother and sister bond. "Henry, do you have a toy to buy?"

"I am not sure yet."

"I can hold Hope while you look around." Emma takes Hope who began crying. "Hope, we are staying with Henry."

"Mom, she just wants to stay with me, right, little sis?" He kisses her on the head

Emma was surprised he called her Mom. "Yes."

Henry takes Hope back and walked around. Killian heard their conversation and hugged his wife. Emma was in happy tears. "He called me Mom."

"Yes, he did, love."

Henry showed Hope different Disney toys and merchandise."Hope, these are costumes, we get to wear like clothes the characters." Hope babbles. Henry took Hope around the sore more until Hope began crying. "Hope why are you crying, little sis?"

Emma goes to her two children. "Henry, she is just hungry. That is all." Emma holds Hope. "Hope, are you hungry for your milk?" Hope cried more. "I have your milk. Do not cry." Emma goes to a spot to sit and nurses Hope with a cover.

Killian goes to his son. "How about, we look a the Star Wars stuff?"

"Yes. I do like the shirts you gave me last night, Killian."

"There is no harm to get more shirts, lad. Or toys?"

"I do not deserve them."

Killian faces Henry. "You are a child,lad. You are my son. Emma and I want to give you everything you need."

"I never had much..."

"I know you aren't used to get everything you need. Emma and I are the ones who are going to change that. We are going to give you everything you need, that is our job as your parents."

"Can we get Disney...like my favorite movie is Peter Pan and Toy Story?"

"Yes, we can." Henry smiles big.

As Emma was nursing Hope, she watches Killian and Henry shopping around the store smiling. They went to the food court, Killian helped Henry get his meal which was pizza while Emma saved them a spot with Hope who was getting her second lunch of chopped up bananas, meatballs and pasta. Hope was smiling. "You are enjoying your lunch?" Hope smiles. Killian and Henry return with trays of food. Henry carried one to Emma. "Mom, I helped Killian choose your lunch."

"Thank you, Henry. I love Wendy's." Henry and Killian sat at the table.

Killian got Wendy's too. "Mom, Hope likes pasta and meatballs."

Emma smiles. "Yes, she definitely does. So far the food she had tried, soft food. She likes everything."

Henry was finished eating before his new parents. "Mom? Can I hold my sister?"

"Yes, you can." Hope babbles. "Yes, Hope. Henry wants to play with you." She puts Hope on Henry's lap.

Hoe looks up at Henry."Hi, Hope." Hope babbles. "Yes, I am your brother." He kisses Hope on the head making Emma and Killian both smile.

"Dada."

"Hi, Hope. I see you are with your big brother." Hope smiles big. "You like Henry."

"Dad, Hope likes me."

"Yes, son. She loves her big brother." Henry makes funny faces making Hope laugh. Emma and Killian smiled at each other, Henry calling Killian Dad. After shopping in the mall most of the day, Killian drove his family home. Emma carried sleeping Hope in as Killian carried sleeping Henry who fell fast asleep. "Swan, I will put the lad in our room for now."

"Good idea, we can set up his room." Emma puts Hope n her crib after she changes Hope's diaper.

Killian tucks Henry in their bed. "Rest up, lad. You have a very busy day." Emma and Killian brought in many bags and brought them up to Henry's room. Emma set Henry's bed with Star Wars theme bedding, matching bed sheets, pillowcases, and duvet blanket. Killian puts all of the clothes in the closet and drawers. Emma also put Henry's new toys around the room. "Killian, this room is set up for Henry."

"Aye, he is going to love it, swan."

They hear Henry and rush into their room. He was crying. "Where am I?"

Emma and Killian sat with their son. Emma hugs her son. "Henry, you are at home. You are not in the group home anymore. You are safe. You have a home now." She rocks him to calm him down. "You are safe...shh..shh..."

"Lad, you are safe with Emma and me, son. We got home late from the mall. You fell asleep in the car, and I carried you in. You are in Emma and my bedroom."

Henry stops crying. "I am sorry for crying, Mom and Dad. I forgot where I was...I thought I was in a group home again."

"That is okay, Henry. You are not in a group home anymore. You are with Killian and me. We have a surprise for you?"

Henry smiles. "A surprise for me?"

"Yes, lad." He covers his eyes as he guided Henry into his new bedroom. "Open your eyes, Henry."

Henry opens his eyes, his own bedroom was complete. "My own bedroom!" Henry jumps on the bed.

"We are glad you like it!"

"Mom, I love it!" Henry hugs his Mom. "Thank you!"

"You are very welcome, Henry. Your Dad and I set up your bedroom for you."

Henry hugs his Dad. "Thank you so much, Dad!"

"You are very welcome, Henry." Henry walked around his room looking at his toys, his drawers full of clothes. Henry went onto his bed and jumped up and down, smiling. Emma and Killian were smiling seeing their new son enjoying his new bedroom. They kiss knowing they are giving Henry everything he never had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 2K 40
Emma Swan was a girl who wanted to be apart of the soccer team, but they only had a boys team. So she wants to join the boys team. Killian Jones is...
14.5K 1K 23
Emma Swan(32) moved to Storybrooke with her 14 year twins Henry and Rosie. But there is a creepy house across the street from them. A man lives insid...
34.9K 2.2K 69
Emma Swan had a child when she was 15 with Killian Jones. He left before she could tell him when he went off with his band. Leia goes out to look fo...
39K 1.4K 16
AU Captain Swan fanfiction, from Emma's 1st person point of view. Emma Swan, a foster child without any roots has been going to the same school for t...