Buying, Stealing, Flirting An...

By Booksneedmorebooks

A small group of Adventures take on a mission that is much more than they bargained for, when they learn of a... More

Dedication
And so It Begins; Isabelle
They came and Went; Isabelle
Hurried Help; Henry
The Blossom of love; Isabelle
The Ring; Henry
Money and Lovemaking; Isabelle
The Proposal; Henry
The Date; Harrison
Festival; Isabelle
Shopping Spree!
Brothers; Isabelle
The Day Before; Henry
My one Good thing this month (sort of)
Suits; Henry
The Bachelorette Party; Isabelle
The Big Day; Henry
The Big Day (Again); Isabelle
The Nigh of; Henry
Scars; Isabelle
The aftermath; Henry
Bahalla; Henry
Isabelle
Harrison
Isabelle
Henry
Isabelle
Henry
Harrison
Isabelle
Robbery
Isabelle
Shopping Spree (Again)
Isabelle
Merry and Music
Isabelle
Henry
Isabelle
Isabelle
Love Lost
Isabelle
Isabelle
Princess Willow
Isabelle
Oh the feels.
Tortured
Willow
Pan's Big Rescue
Pan's rescue Reginald POV
Willow
Isabelle
Isabelle
Willow
Willow
Henry
Willow
Willow
Willow
Henry
Willow
Willow
Willow
Isabelle
Henry
Willow
Willow
Fighting Among Friends.
Willow
New Powers Rise
An Unexpected Surprise
Another Surprise.
Willow
Henry
Willow
Willow
Clerik, Shut Up!
Willow
Snuggle Time
Willow
Willow
Willow
Willow
Lucky!
Rescue or not?
Willow
Lucky!
Willow
Hunting Day
Willow
Willow
Isabelle
Willow
Willow
Dreamscapes
Willow
Date Night!
Willow
A Big Secret
Willow
Henry
Grumpy Sheep
A Daring Rescue
Henry
Henry
The Begging of The End
New Families Arise
Willow
Epilouge
Random (out of context) Stuff the Group said as we Played

Willow

5 1 0
By Booksneedmorebooks

It took a lot of thinking. But I decided that I would go to Moira. I walked to her room and I knocked on the door. I heard crying. I knocked on the door, "Moira, it's me, can I come in? What's wrong?" I asked her. I heard what sounded sort of like a come in so I entered.

I found her on the ground crying, I noticed something I hadn't before. She was.... Pregnant? It wasn't important right now. I dropped to my knees and sort of hugged her. "What happened?" I asked her.

She took some deep breaths and said. "She's gone. It's Constance, she hung herself on some rope in the room. She left a note, she died,and she hated me, I didn't want her to die, she's one of the only people I care about. I can't look at her body, it's still in the room". She looked down and kept crying.

"Moira, I'm so sorry, Do you want me to do something?" I asked her.

"No," she said so brokenly. I didn't think I would ever see someone as strong as Moira fall like this. I felt so bad for the way I had treated Constance. "Tomorrow will make me feel much better," Moira finally said.

"Well that's what I came here to talk to you about, I was wondering if you wanted to plan," I asked.

"Sure it sounds good." She said to me. "What were you thinking?" she asked me and sat up a little looking at me.

"Well I was thinking maybe we would wear red, the color of his blood that will spill on the floor," I said. "I think I'd like to make a speech before you remove his head,"

"Shall we drag him naked through the halls? Embarrass him?" Moira asked me.

"That sounds great! He'll have what happened to Cain happen to him." I let out a small laugh as I thought of the embarrassment this would cause him. And I couldn't wait to expose him, figuratively and literally, in front of the entire court. "We should summon everyone to the throne room," I told her she nodded.

We headed to the throne room, I watched Vippy run and I hide. I didn't know he had been there. I sat on my fathers Throne and I motioned for Moira to join me and she seated herself upon my mothers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 6 16
A story of how a group of people who wields magic saves the world.
2.2K 78 8
A series of short stories focusing on romance. Including original works and works inspired by Wattpad contest entries.
83 2 33
This is a story of a group of comrades fighting to survive in a world of torment and mystery. All the while their lives, emotions and feelings haunt...
132 35 34
A small group is destined to stop internal damnation from destroying their world. Along the way they meet new friends and hellacious foes.