Storm // Teen Wolf // Scott M...

By theprophet-chuck

This fic is officially discontinued as of May 2021! Check out the author's note at the end of the story for m... More

Disclaimer
The Hale Fire
Six Years Later
Photograph
Silver Bullet
Peter
Sweet Car
Tell Her
Argent
Father/Daughter/Son Talks
Stuck To Me Like Glue
Our Almost Kiss
Attack
Wolf Club
Leather Jacket
One Of Those Days
Hunters
No More Secrets
Allison
The Memories
Murder?
Grounded
What The Hale
The Game
Another Victory For Scott McCall
Something New
I Just Gotta Find Him
RAW?!
This Is Going To Be Awkward...
Oh, Yeah. Bowling. Yay.
Just Think About Me
Epiphany
Interrupting Some Much Needed Beauty Sleep
F
Speaking Of Stiles
--
Lydia
Red Flannel
A Bad Feeling
Discontinued | Author's Note

Brown Eyes

32.9K 1K 99
By theprophet-chuck

I gripped Mr. Stilinski's hand, half-hiding behind him. The boys in front of me were looking at me weirdly, like I was an alien.

"Boys, this-" Mr. Stilinski tugged me forward, keeping his hand in mine. "This is Sawyer Hale. She's going to live with Stiles and Claudia and I."

The boy with the floppy hair smiled, making me blush. His smile was adorable.

"Hi," he chirped, taking a step forward. I kept quiet, even though this boy's smile made me want to smile.

I felt drawn to him - he made my heart beat a little faster, and butterflies appear in my stomach.

"Hi," I whispered, noticing the beautiful brown-ness of his eyes.

"I'm Scott," he held out his hand, and I slowly released Mr. Stilinski, taking a slow step forward.

I put my hand in Scott's, marveling at the feeling of rightness, and he shook it. His palm was warm and soft against mine.

"Hi, Scott."

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...