The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen

5.6K 147 21
By PhoenixGarden

3rd Person POV

Ryan lunged on top of a flipped car. He was invisible, making sure he didn't instantly get shot down by being in the open. Near 15 to 20 men were scattered around ahead of him. Their appearance seeming almost futuristic, as the white armour plating that covered them had neon blue lights between them.

Silently jumping down off the vehicle, Ryan slowly approached one of the nearby men as he stepped behind a second car and out of sight of his team. Then with one hasty action, Ryan moved behind him and pierced him through the back using his wrist blades.

The male had no time to even scream before he dropped dead on the road, allowing Ryan to move on to his next victim. A group of three men began wandering off on their own, and were quickly taken down as Ryan threw three 8 point shurikens into their skulls, dropping them instantly.

Ryan sprinted forwards at the next enemy, extending an arm blade on top of his forearm and slamming it up through the head and throat of his victim in an uppercut motion. When he retracted the blade, the body fell limp, and he turned to the next man, preparing to battle him, too.

Suddenly, a blue explosion hit the man in his shoulder, blowing his arm out of place and sending him smashing through a nearby bar's window.

(Y/n) glided down to the ground, attracting their attention in an instant after his attack. Their weapons quickly left their holsters on their waists and backs, finding themselves aimed at their target.

"You guys don't seriously think you stand a chance, right? I just sent one of your moon knight looking friends through a fucking window and you think you'll do better?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at the actions of them. The men ignored the remark. Instead, deciding to open fire with blue shots of energy that looked quite similar to (Y/n)'s own technique.

With one smooth motion, (Y/n) back flipped over the shots in a diagonal motion. Unlatching a pistol from his waist and firing a shot into the middle of the group. A second explosion went off between them, knocking them apart and essentially making it easier to pick them off.

Ryan uncloaked himself, and he speedily walked over to (Y/n).

"Those guns are awesome." Ryan admired the weapon he held.

"Kind of a badass. Aren't I " (Y/n) smirked, beginning to slowly walk forward. He placed the gun back in its holster, then summoned his sword.

A few men were up on their feet by the time he had started approaching but none had the time to react as two were instantly beheaded, and once the rest were on their feet, the slaughter began.

(Y/n) dashed forward, stabbing one through the heart. Then dragged his blade through the man's ribs, slashing out of his body and flinging a single rib through a second guy's eye socket.

One of the men seemed to go unseen as he came from behind. As he raised his gun to fire on (Y/n) a bullet went straight through his skull, and (Y/n) moved his pistol away from its original position: aimed behind him.

"Duck!" Ryan yelled, causing (Y/n) to instantly crouch. Just a second later, a kunai rope dart moved over him, stabbing into another man and pulling him towards Ryan.

Ryan reeled the kunai back to him at a high speed, cutting through the opponent attached to it using his arm blade. He tugged the kunai away from the man and began spinning it around at his side. A shot came his way, but he blocked it with the blade in his free arm, then countered by launching the kunai at the assailant. The weapon went straight through his chest, and left him wide open to be cut down by (Y/n).

At this point, little troops were left. So, to finish things off, Ryan threw another shuriken into the air, this time making the weapon's 8 sides split apart and automatically chase the final 8 enemies.

As they attempted to escape or defend themselves, the shuriken's blades pierced all of them through their skulls simultaneously.

(Y/n) looked over at his friend with a surprised expression. It wasn't the first time he'd seen Ryan make such quick work of his opposition. Though, it never ceased to amaze him.

"That was a little easier than I expected." Ryan shrugged, running a hand through his hair. Suddenly, a blast hit him in the back, knocking him forwards and rolling across the ground.

(Y/n) spun around, coming face to face with a shot of energy barrelling towards him. He raised an arm to take the brunt of the blast, making him skid back a couple meters.

When he moved his slightly burnt arm to the side, he could gain sight of a man in the same white armour as the others. Though, this specific person had a much more defined mask covering his head, along with more blue covering the plating of his chest.

"You're in my way." The man stated, swiping his hand in front of him and launching an arc of energy towards (Y/n).

As The Cosmo Wolf made to retaliate, Ryan moved in front of him, blocking the wave with his arm blades, and throwing the energy away at his sides.

"This is my arc. Stop taking my spotlight." (Y/n) complained, moving to stand at Ryan's side.

"Hey, I'm enjoying myself. Stop bitching." Ryan narrowed his eyes. The two then looked up at their next opponent, unable to read his emotions or motives.

"What do you want?" (Y/n) questioned, and took a step forward.

"Destruction." The man pounced off the spot, moving backwards at a high speed as he made to escape. The other two quickly followed after him. Ryan grappled between buildings, and (Y/n) blinked across objects to gain momentum.

"Who the hell is this guy?" (Y/n) questioned.

"I don't know, man. Probably has some weird villain name." Ryan mumbled.

Sam's POV

I'd thought about making a move to stop the guys that blew up the office building, but apparently (Y/n) had it covered. I hadn't even seen him in the area until he'd caught the structure a mere second before it hit the ground. Gotta give it to the kid. He's still got skill.

The masked guy that'd been there first didn't have it under control at all. He looked strong, just not stopping a building collapse type of strong.

None of us really saw (Y/n) anymore. Not me, not Steve, not Natasha. Wanda was the only one that really talked with him anymore. She says it's just friendly meet ups and chats, but we're not idiots.

I still couldn't help but wonder how (Y/n) was doing after the Avengers fell apart. In the few times we had talked with him, you'd almost never hear any mention of Tony from him. Any time we said his name, he'd ignore it, almost like the name was silent to his ears.

In fact, the only people from Tony's side that he'd ever speak of were Vision and whoever the hell 'Peter' was. Well, according to him was the kid in the red suit, but that wasn't something I remembered off the top of my head.

Either way, it didn't matter at the moment. I needed to go report back to Steve. If (Y/n) was smart, he'd be able to deal with things by himself. Or with his friend, of course.

And so, I began walking off.

A/N: I'd just like to make it known, these chapters probably won't be incredibly long in comparison to the other chapters I've written. This is mainly because I don't expect this arc to last too long, and therefore don't want just a few huge chapters that take ages to write. I'd rather get to posting 1000+ word chapters every 3 or so days just so the book isn't going ages without updates.

Also, I remember seeing one, maybe two comments about if I would write a lemon at some point. Now, that's entirely up to you, readers. I have no plans to just throw down any lemon without first getting feedback on if it's wanted or not. And also I expect I'm pretty shit at writing them, so keep that in mind.

TL;DR: 100+ word chapters should be out every few days, and just give me a heads up if you'd want a lemon at all.

Have a lovely day, everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.5K 61
Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down destroying the sibling's childhood. Bei...
168K 4.8K 21
What happens when you give a fourteen year old boy wolf like abilities in New York City, a city well know for their superheroes? A very controversia...
269K 8.3K 33
Peter Parker was only young when his parents died. When he turned 7 he gets bitten by a spider, but not any normal spider... a radioactive spider. Th...
131K 3.9K 36
Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has just escaped Hydra after years of torture to make her the ultimate mutated weapon they call Cheshire. Her powers in...