Stubborn Attraction 2 ~H.P

By Evemildred

☆;+;。・゚・。;+;☆;+;。・゚・。;+;☆;+;。・゚・。;+;☆;+;。・゚・。; When Viola Lupin found out Harry Potter had bought all the swe... More

~Cast~
~
1"
2"
3"
4"
5"
6"
7"
8"
9"
10"
11"
12"
13"
14"
15"
16"
17"
18"
19"
20"
21"
22"
23"
24"
25"
26"
27"
28"
29"
30"
31"
32"
33"
34"
35"
36"
37"
38"
39"
40"
41"
42"
43"
44"
45"
46"
47"
48"
49"
50"
51"
51"
52"
53"
54"
55"
56"
57"
59"
60"
61"
62"
63"
64"
65"
66"
67"
68"
69"
70"
71"
72"
73"
74"
75"
76"
77"
78"
79"
80"
81"
82"
83"
84"
85"
86"
87"
88"
89"
90"
91"
92"
93"
94"
95"
96"
97"
98"
99"
100"
101"
102"
103"
104"
105"
106"
107"
108"
A/N
New book
Attraction one-shots
NEW BOOK

58"

33.2K 1.2K 4.4K
By Evemildred

Before they could get any further Lucius materialised infront of them, blocking their way.

The group all split off, running in different directions.

Viola had gotten cut off from Neville and ran furiously through the shelves to find him, throwing any spells she could think off as she went "impediments!"

"Nev! Luna!" She shouted as she saw them at the end of the row "come on" she called to them running through the shelves.

Hermione squealed as they all turned the corner and slammed into each other.

"Reducto!" Ginny shouted blasting a death eater far down the row as everyone looked at her in shock.

"That was hot" Viola huffed out of breath.

Suddenly, the whole row of prophecies started falling.

One by one they plummeted to the ground shattering.

"When do we start running?"

"Get back to the door!"

They sprinted down the pathway, the shelves collapsing as they went.

Harry threw the door open as they all fell through it and kept on failing.

Coming to a stop about an inch off the ground they dropped.

"Thank god hermiones here" Viola sighed getting up and dusting herself down "we'd be stuck to the floor otherwise"

"Departments of mysteries. They got that right didnt they?" Ron said also getting up off the floor.

They looked around the empty room. The only thing there, an archway.

"Voices, can you tell what they're saying?" Harry asked drawing nearer the veiled archway.

"There arnt any voices Harry" Hermione started "let's get out of here"

"I hear them too" Luna interrupted jointing Harry.

"Harry, it's just an empty archway. Please, Harry?"

"I meannn... is it thooo?" Viola asked as Hermione shot her a glare.

"Get behind me!" Harry yelled as death eaters materialised once again infront of them

"I swear it's him they want not us" Viola whispered to Ron

"I know it's just best if you go along with it" he shrugged

Quickly they were all surrounded, the death eaters flew around the children together, pushing them all into a tangled mess. Flailing their arms around frantically.

Violas vision cleared from the black smoke as a sharp pain ran up her arm.

Rudolphus Lestrange had his arm around her neck, his wand pointing at her head. Same for everyone, apart from Harry who stood infront of the veil with the prophecy still in his hand.

Lucius cackled drawing nearer Harry

"Did you actually believe or are you truly naive enough to think that that children stood a chance against us? I'll make this simple for you Potter. Give me the Prophecy now, or watch your friends die"

Harry looked around the room at his friends as they were restrained by death eaters.

"I swear to god Potter, if you give it them it's over for you. If they don't kill you I fucking will" Viola shouted causing Lestrange to press his wand harder into her head.

"Don't give it to him Harry!" Neville shouted

Harry looked down to the crystal ball in his hand and slowly placed in it the palm of Lucius'.

Viola rolled her eyes as she struggled to free herself until a bright light caught her eye.

"Get away from my Godson"

"Smack!"

Sirius punched Lucius in the face making his drop to the floor while more flashes of white light filled the room as Order members appeared.

The prophesy slipped from Lucius' hand and smashed on the floor. It's whispers fading into nothingness.

"Mum, dad?" Viola breathed watching her parents form behind her, freeing her and start throwing spells around.

"Vi!" Remus shouted calling her over "come with me!" He shouted trying to escort the children out while Rosaleé defended them.

Remus led the teenagers to cover before running over to join the duel beside his wife.

Viola watched nervously as her mother duelled Rodolphus, narrowly missing his curses.

"Assendio" she shouted sending Rodolphus up into the air.

Viola had then decided she needed to have more faith in her mother. After all, she did so this so a living. Rosaleé ran over to Remus and Sirius where's they were battling Bellatrix, Lucius and a Carrow.

"Expelliamus!" Harry shouted from Sirius' side as Harry disarmed one of Lucius wands.

"Nice one James!" Sirius called absentmindedly.

Sirius danced back and forth with skill as he shot spell after spell at Lucius, pushing him backwards and gaining on him before finally disarming him and sending him flying backwards.

Sirius smirked in triumph... until he didn't

"Avada Kedavra!"

Hit with the green light, He stumbled backwards. The colour leaving his face as the glimmer of mischief in his eyes had been put out.

Falling backwards into the vail. His smile slipped and eyes dulled. His face visible until it wasn't.

Until he was gone.

Disappeared in nothingness

"No!" Viola screamed her voice catching in her throat as she ran forward towards the veil "no!"  She repeated her throat sore and raspy.

Rosaleé abandoned her position duelling the Carrow before running to her daughter, restraining her and preventing her from running straight into the archway.

Remus also, lurched forward. Holding Harry back as the boy let out a heart wrenching cry. The kind of cry that penetrates your soul. The kind that makes your heart drop. Remus struggled to restrain Harry as he watched his friend fade into the unknown. His last friend.

Harry thrashed against Remus, sobs and screams racking his body.

"No! Sirius! Sirius! N-no!"

"Vi, it's going to be okay. I've got you" Rosaleé soothed stroking her daughters blond hair. Tears in her own eyes "Viola, please. It's all okay. It's okay"

Viola only started to crumble in her mother's arms, her body frail and weak "he's not gone. He's not. He can't! He can't go!"

"Shh" Rosaleé hushed cradling her and kissing her head "everything will be fine. He's going to be happy now. He's with his friends now Vivi"

Harry broke out from Remus' grip, chasing after the person who had killed his Godfather. Viola couldn't find the strength to run after him, as much as she wanted to she couldn't. Her body had shut down. Her legs collapsed underneath her making her and her mother fall to the floor. Remus ran over to them embracing both his daughter and wife tightly.

It could of been one of them that night.

"We need to get the kids out of here" Rosa said to Remus as he lifted Viola up off the ground and nodded.

The students ran out of the room and out into the lobby of the Ministry. They came to a halt then they noticed Harry on the floor as Dumbledore kneeled over him.

Harry was suddenly flung across the floor as something rushed out of him.

Lord Voldemort stood there peering wickedly down at him.

"You're a fool Harry Potter, and you'll loose... everything"

The ministry officials and Aurors had started to appear making Lord Voldemort look down at Harry once more before fading away.

———————————————————————————
A/N
I am genuinely fearful for my life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 333 8
❝ I'm with him. For better or for worse. ❞ ❝ I thought you hated him ❞ ❝ I... I never hated him... He knows me more than I know myself ❞ IN WHICH 𝐡�...
11.3K 148 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
52.9K 1.7K 52
𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄; 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜, 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
97.3K 2.8K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ❝In which, a trolly full of sweets brings Alexandria Black and Harry Potter together❞ ...