64"

Viola sat squashed up with Neville on an arm chair, helping him with transfiguration homework

Viola sat squashed up with Neville on an arm chair, helping him with transfiguration homework. The evening was a relaxing one and Viola was nearly falling asleep on Nevilles shoulder as he played with the ends of her hair. Her attention was caught by Harry and Hermione. Harry back away from Hermione as she tried to grab for a book.

Getting up Viola walked up behind Harry and snatched it from his hands.

"Who's the half blood Prince?" She said opening the book and reading the name on the inside of the cover

"Who?" Hermione asked

"That's what it says right here" Viola said "is he your boyfriend?" She pouted

"Very funny Vio. Give it back" Harry rolled his eyes as he went to grab the book before Viola pulled it away again. Hermione raised her eyebrow at the nickname.

"This book is property of the half blood Prince" Viola read throwing him back the book.

Viola, Neville, Dean and Seamus all sat in a far corner of the three broomsticks. It was a snowy day and Viola took off her hat, scarf and gloves her dad and made her and offered to buy the boys some butterbeers. Making her way towards the bar she bumped into Professor Slughorn.

"Oh Sir!" She greeted "how are you?"

"Oh Miss Lupin! Lovely to see you thank you. What are you doing here?"

"Just getting some drinks for my friends" she said gesturing over to her friends who smiled and waved awkwardly to the Professor who nodded back.

"Ah I see. I'm glad I've caught you actually. In the old days I used to throw an occasional supper party, for the select student or two. Would you be game?"

"Of course, I'd love to come" she smiled. She really need a good grade in Potions.

"Splendid! Keep an eye out for my owl"

"Lovely bumping into you Professor!" She waved as her drinks arrived and walked back to her table.

"What was that about?" Seamus asked as she sat back down

"Something about a party I don't know" Viola shrugged "I only agreed in hope there's going to be booze. Plus I need a good grade so"

"Viii" Neville whined "you can't say that"

"A girls got to do what a girls got to do" Seamus shrugged

"Are you alright Dean?" Viola asked as she watched Dean while she finished her drink.

"Yeah I suppose. It's just me and Ginny have been starting to argue a lot. It's sort of exhausting. We've fallen out" he sighed playing with his scarf

"Look, she's over there" Viola said pointing over to Ginny who was on the other side of the room "you should talk it out with her. Make up and make out if you know what I mean" she winked

"Amen" Neville said making Viola snort into cup and Seamus look at him like he'd grown three heads.

"Fine" Dean muttered walking over to Ginny and taking his drink with him.

It didn't take the couple long before the couple were sat closely together in a booth far away.

"Call me the relationship fixerer"

"Fixerer isn't a word"

"Okay? And...?"

———————————————————————————
A/N

I saw a TikTok talking about someone's filch Wattpad story and obviously I had to check it out, because who wouldn't?

And omfg I've not laughed so hard in ages. I had literal tears in my eyes.

The comments honestly 👌🏼 chefs kiss