29"

Viola was sat in the courtyard lounging around with Dean

"You know I think you do like Seamus. You can't lie to me" Viola smirked

"You're stupid" Dean shook his head avoiding her eyes

"I'm correct" She smiled knowingly.

"What's with the badge?" Dean asked pointing the the badge that was Pinned onto her robe

"Fine, we'll change the topic... for now. Look! It says Potter Stinks! Isn't that amazing" she sighed happily

"Shouldn't you be supporting your own house not hufflepuff?"

"Probably" she shrugged "but it's Potter"

Dean only rolled his eyes and went to picking at the grass.

Viola spotted Seamus walking with Ron and decided that he needed saving from the poor company.

She ran over trying to pull Seamus over to her and Dean when Harry appeared out of no where.

"You're a right foul git? You know that?" Harry shouted at Ron

"They're fighting!" Viola laughed watching intently.

"You think so?" Ron asked

"I know so" Harry retorted

"Anything else?"

"Yeah! Stay away from me!"

"Fine!" Ron shouted pushing past Harry, bumping into his shoulder.

Seamus walked over to Dean on the grass with Ron trailing behind him. Viola lingered by Harry.

"Someone's having a shite day" she hummed

"Really? I thought you couldn't tell?" Harry quipped sarcastically

"Woah, finally. Potters got some fight. I thought you'd always look like a kicked puppy"

"I don't look like a kicked puppy!" He exclaimed

"Keep telling yourself that Potter" she patted him on the shoulder patronisingly "don't die tomorrow. My parents would be pretty upset if you died. And if you upset them you'll be in a lot of pain. Courtesy of me in case you were wondering"

"Well I wasn't exactly planning on dying any time soon" he snapped

"Well you never know" she hummed "you don't exactly have the best track record do you?"

"There's been many times where I could of died but didn't". Harry huffed

"Unfortunately" Viola rolled her eyes "my bad that was harsh"

"Like I care what you think Lupin"

"Everyone cares what I think Potter. Don't be a fool"

"You're right big headed you know that?"

"The only thing we must have in common then" she grinned.

"You and I are nothing alike"

"Someone get this boy a medal! What's fucking genius"

"I can't be dealing with you today" Harry said running a hand through his hair frustratedly

"Awh, I feel so appreciated right now" Viola cooed before walking away to find Neville, lavender and Parvati leaving Harry angrily watching her back.

She almost always got the last word and left him standing there like an idiot.

And he hated it.

———————————————————————————
A/N

I can't remember any of the plots so before I start writing I watch the films on now tv but they've only got a few days left on them and now I'm panicking.

Eh