26"

Dumbledore has called for all of the students to sit down as he made his way to the cup

Dumbledore has called for all of the students to sit down as he made his way to the cup. Viola waved goodbye to the French girls and ran over to Neville, Seamus and Dean.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!"

The hall went quiet as Dumbledore put his hands on the cup. The blue flames turned to a deep red and out fluttered the first scrap of parchment. Dumbledore caught it in his hands and unfolded it slowly.

"The Durmstrang Champion is... Victor Krum!" The Durmstrang students all cheered loudly smacking Victor on the back as he smiled proudly.

The flames once again turned red as another piece of parchment was spat out.

"The champion for Beauxbatons is... Fleur Delacour!" Fleur smiled wildly as the girls surrounding her clapped polity and shot her proud smiles.

Finally the flames turned red for the last time as the third bit of parchment flew out

"The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory!"
All the Hogwarts students hollered and whooped as Cedric got up off the Hufflepuff table and met with the other champions.

"Excellent! We know have our three Champions!" Dumbledore announced "but in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory, the triwizard Cup!"

Barty crouch pulled a cover off only to reveal a glowing cup. The room was filled with wondrous gasps as they all gazed upon it.

Out of no where the goblets flames started to intensify. Dumbledore walked over to it inspecting it as the flames turned red once again.

"Oh here we go" Viola sighed rolling her eyes

Seconds later a fourth piece of parchment was spat from the goblet.  

Dumbledore clutched in his hand. And opening it curiously.

"Harry Potter..." Dumbledore whispered to himself "Harry Potter?" He repeated once again for the hall to hear.

"Of course! Of fucking course!" Viola threw her arms up in exasperation "why are we even surprised anymore? We should of seen it coming" she sighed shaking her head with an eye roll.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore shouted over the students.

Viola watched Harry  sheepishly slink into the Halls view, taking the parchment out of Dumbledores hand and looking at it utterly confused before walking over to the other champions.

"He's a cheat!" One Ravenclaw student yelled

"He's not even 17 yet!" A hufflepuff announced

Viola scoffed at the students behaviour. If you're going to talk shit about Harry at least have some class and do it behind his back she thought as Harry passed the Professors and disappeared off to the other champions.

Most of the Gryffindors sat in the common room, the fire crackling as chatter filled the air.

"Do you think Harry's put his name in?" Dean asked

"I don't think so" Viola replied "he looked too confused to have put it in. Then again his face always looks like that so..."

"I think he'd be mad to put his name in. Someone wants to kill Harry every year. Let the poor lad have a break" Seamus said playing a game of exploding snape with Neville.

"I hope he'll be okay" Neville said worriedly

"Eh" Viola. Shrugged in response.

———————————————————————————
A/N

What's everyone's house. I genuinely find it so interesting.

I'm a gryffindor, idk if you can tell But whatever