106"

"Vi and Ted" Rosaleé whispered into Remus chest

"It's okay. They'll both be okay Rosaleé" Remus soothed "the wars over. They're both okay"

"B-but vi. She looked so broken Rem" she cried softly

"It's okay. She's okay. She alive, she's got Harry, and Neville. She will be okay without us"

Rosaleé nodded pulling away from Remus and drying her eyes.

"Wow, you guys look like shit"

"James!"

"Ow!"

"James? Lily?" Remus asked in disbelief as he squeezed Rosaleés hand tighter.

James and Lily nodded sadly before wrapping their arms around them.

"I'm so sorry Lils. I'm so sorry. I promised I'd look after you and I couldn't keep that promise and I-" Rosaleé started as she sobbed in Lily's arms.

"It's okay Rosa. It was never your job to protect me in the first place" Lily smiled pulling away from their hug.

Rosaleé stepped back looking at James "you owe me 50 galleons prick"

"Shut up" James rolled his eyes pulling her into a hug as Lily hugged Remus "thank you for looking after Harry"

"Of course" Rosaleé waved "I love the kid"

"I'm sorry that you had to leave them all" James sighed pulling away

"I'm sorry you never got to meet them all properly" Rosaleé replied smiling sadly.

"Move out the way!"

"Important people coming through!"

Lily and James were shoved out of the way as Marlene and Sirius came running over.

Marlene threw herself into Rosaleé while Sirius did the same with Remus.

"I hate to admit it but I kind of missed you" Marlene started pulling back and looking to Rosa.

"I do hate you a little bit" Rosaleé laughed

"You love me" Marlene contradicted

"Perhaps"

"Perhaps?! Shut the fuck up, you love me"

"Sure" Rosaleé laughed as Marlene pulled a disgusted face at her

"You have a badass kid though" Marlene reasoned "my Niece is the shit"

"That she is" Rosaleé laughed, her eyes glossy "that she is"

Sirius walked over throwing an arm around Rosaleés shoulder

"I missed you" he grinned

"Shut up" she laughed pulling him into a hug "you left a bit dramatically back there"

"I like to think I left in style" Sirius hummed

"The Marauders are back together!" James exclaimed pulling Remus into his side

"Not quite" Remus spoke up

"Well, actually" Sirius started "the fourth place has been taken"

"By who?" Remus asked confusedly

"Me" Fred smirked walking over

"Fred?" Rosaleé breathed walking over and pulling the boy into her her. Fred hugged her tightly back "you shouldn't be here, not now-"

"It's okay Rosa" Fred cut her off "really"

Rosaleé sat down by herself, looking out across the fields.

"Vivi? Is that you?"

Rosaleé turned around to see a small girl stood there.

"Oh, I'm sorry I thought you were someone else. You look like my friend" The girl said apologising

"You were looking for Viola?" Rosaleé asked as the girl nodded, "I'm Rosa, Violas mother. What's your name?"

"Maisie" the girl replied weakly

Rosaleés eyes flashed in understanding "well, Maisie, you can stay with me if you like? And then when Viola finally gets here we can meet her together?"

"I'd like that"

———————————————————————————
A/N

I just thought about Georgine, Emilie and Cecile and Mary when they hear that Rosas dead.

Imagining Georgines reaction has killed me.