94"

"Fucking hell Seamus!" Viola exclaimed as Seamus fell into the back of her

"It's not my fault! It's dark and some idiots left a stupid rock in the way" he defended.

The group had walked down the passage to the Hogshead. They had run out of medical equipment and Aberforth had left them a box of supplies at the other end.

"These tunnels are kind of cool" Dean said as he walked infront of Neville "how did they make them"

"I'm not sure" Viola shrugged "my dad and old his friends made them. I've no idea how they managed it and don't want to question their method as I fear what I might find"

Placing the box down in the room of Requirements Ginny and Luna helped her unpack them with Maisie insisting on giving out healing potions for people that needed them.

Viola didn't know if Harry had found the sword. She'd done the best she could and honestly she couldn't linger on the thought.
Things had Hogwarts had quickly deteriorated further. More and more students had been hiding in the room of Requirements. The room was full with beds full of students that had been hurt and people practising defensive spells.
The rules and punishments had become almost insufferable.
She had heard back from her parents regarding the McKinnon family and had decided to not mention it to Maisie. She'd grown fond of the Ravenclaw and didn't want to upset her further than she already was.

Viola had decided to go and annoy Professor McGonagall and see how she was.

The Professor wasn't shocked to see Viola at her door. It had become a re-occurring thing.

"Tea?" McGonagall asked she looked over to Viola

"Please" she replied helping herself to a biscuit that she kept on her desk in a tin "how are you Professor?" Viola asked taking a bite.

"A lot better than you I must say" McGonagall replied looking at the scratches, cuts, small scars and bruises that littered Violas face "Miss Lupin  I'm afraid you really must start to behave yourself" she sighed

"I am McGon. Really. But the carrows are just psychopathic. It's not my fault"

"Although I have to agree with you, you cannot keep taking every students punishments. I'm worried that you'd end up hurting yourself too much"

"I'll be okay Professor. I'd rather it me than a younger student" she reassured

"Oh, I cannot believe I haven't said! Send Rosaleé and Remus my congratulations! You must be excited" McGonagall beamed

"I am" Viola smiled happily "they're very happy. I'll send them your love"

"When is your mother due?"

"Sometime in April I think" Viola replied

"Goodness" McGonagall sighed "I can just remember your parents meeting here all these years ago. You're mother, Marlene, James and Sirius were the bain of my existence. Let's hope the baby will be more like Remus than you or Rosaleé" she laughed

"Professor! You wound me!" Viola gasped clutching her heart "and here I thought you were quite fond of me"

McGonagall chucked to herself before finishing her tea "its best you leave Miss Lupin. You don't want to be caught out of bed once again. There's only so much I can do for you"

"I know, I know" Viola waved taking a last biscuit and giving her a last smile before making her way to the common room.

McGonagall shook her head with a smile "Potters, got a harder task of keeping her under control than defeating Lord Voldemort"

———————————————————————————
A/N

McGonagall ❤️