65"

"What do you think she sees in him?" Ron asked Harry as both boys laid in their beds in their dormitories

"Who" Harry replied

"Dean. What does Ginny see in Dean"

"I don't know" Harry replied looking across the Marauders map as his eyes drifted over Violas name.

"What is it he sees in her?" Ron counted

"I don't know" Harry repeated irritably "maybe he thinks she has nice skin?"

"You're saying Deans dating my sister because of her skin?"

"No, I'm just saying it could be a contributing factor"
Harry defended.

"Hermiones got nice skin" Ron added absentmindedly "wouldn't you say? As skin goes I mean"

"I've never really thought about it, but, I suppose yeah, very nice" Harry looked over the map once again watching Violas name "Violas got nice skin"

"Viola?"

"Yeah. Her skins nice" he confirmed "shes also smart.And funny. Attractive"

"Attractive?"

"Er yeah" Harry drifted of thinking "Oh fuck"

"What mate?"

"I fancy Lupin"

"Oh fuck"

Viola entered late to Professor Slughorns party with Ginny on her arm. She had found Ginny upset over another fight with Dean and had managed to calm her down until she was ready to turn up for dinner.

"Ah, Miss Lupin, Miss Weasley. Come in" Slughorn said beaconing them over.

"Sorry We're late" Ginny apologised as Viola took the seat next to Harry their legs brushing as she did so "it's my fault"

Harry stood up out of his chair quickly, looking down at her while Viola only looked at him in amusement before glancing back down to his chair getting him to sit back down.

"No matter" Slughorn said "you're both in time for dessert, that is if Belbys left you any" he chuckled.

Hermione looked at Harry with a grin as he went to pick up the napkin he'd dropped.

"What?" Harry asked

"Nothing"she shook her head

Viola was about to leave before she caught Harry.

"Meet you in your dorm?"

"Erm-"

"For the quidditch play" she elaborated "We need to sort out tactics and positions for the match"

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Later? After dinner?"

Viola nodded and walked away to catch up with Neville, Hermione and Ginny.