38"

"Welcome to the second task! Last night something was stolen from each of our champions, a treasure of sorts

"Welcome to the second task! Last night something was stolen from each of our champions, a treasure of sorts. These four treasures now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. In order to win, each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface.Simple enough, except for this! They will have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that, they'll be on their own. No Magic will save them. You may begin at the sound of the sound of the cannon!"

Viola sat on Seamus' shoulders letting her have a clear view of the champions that were all lined up ready to dive into the waters on the lake.

The cannon sounded and in jumped the four.

"What's the matter with him?" Seamus asked as he, Dean and Neville all peered into the water looking for Harry

"I don't know. I can't see him" Dean replied

"Oh my god! I've killed Harry Potter!" Neville panicked

"Good going nev!" Viola joked "you've officially out skilled the darkest wizard of all time"

"Vi? Is now the time to joke?" Dean asked

"It's always time to joke Bean" Viola winked

"For the last time stop calling me bean!"

Suddenly Harry came shooting out of the water making Dean and Seamus cheer and Nevilles eyes to widen.

"Phew"

"What a shame"

"I thought these tournaments were supposed to be entertaining? I've been staring at the lake for an hour. I could be practicing Quidditch right now"

"Quidditch isn't even on this year vi" Dean reminded her

"oh I know I just wanted to step up my game. I want to get to my uncles level you know. Get in some extra practice"

"Look!" Seamus shouted pointing over to the other-side of the lake where Cedric and Cho had appeared as the crowd cheered.

The Professors helped them out of the water when Viktor and Hermione emerged quickly after.

Viola rushed over to Hermione, pulling a blanket around her and warming her up.

"Is Harry out yet?" Hermione asked worriedly

"Not yet"

Fleur stood worriedly with the girls from Beauxbatons as she shivered from the cold, anxious for her sister still stuck under the water.

Minutes had passed and Harry still hasn't emerged.

The crowd started muttering anxiously as the clock ticked past the hour. Seconds later Ron and Fleurs younger sister appeared, spluttering as Ron helped the girl out of the water.

Moments later Harry flew out of the water landing in a crumpled heap on the floor, coughing up lake water.

"Graceful" Viola comment looking down at his pale body shrivelled up on the ground.

"You saved her, even though she wasn't yours to save" Fleur thanked running over "my little sister! Thank you! Oh!" She exclaimed kissing him on the head "and you, you helped?" She asked Ron

"Yeah. Well, a bit" He replied as Viola muttered "bullshit" under her breath. Fleur kissed Ron on both cheeks causing him to enter a daze state making Viola flick him on the forehead

"Attention!" Dumbledore shouted over the cheering "The winner is... Mr Diggory! He showed unique command of the bubble head charm. Seeing as Harry Potter would of finished first had it not been for his determination to rescue not only mr Weasley but the others as well, we've agreed to award him...second place! For outstanding moral fibre"

Viola watched quietly as the rest of the Gryffindors hugged and congratulated Harry