It's Complicated (drarry)

By madz191206

Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter fall in love, but someone else had their sights set on the Chosen One. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Five

13 1 0
By madz191206

(Draco Malfoy)

I was still buzzing from yesterday, the rush I got from being with Harry was right there from the moment that my eyes snapped open. I had two hours to get ready, it should be long enough. I had made an extra effort every day since we first kissed. I wanted my hair to be perfect for whatever moment might happen next. 

Once I had gotten ready I ran down the stairs, nearly crashing into a couple of first years on the way. I would make sure that they paid for it later if anyone heard about this. When I got to the hall, he was already there, his cheeks flushed and his laugh that I loved so much ringing in my ears. I wanted to go over to him and kiss those lips. I wished that I had the courage to do that. I had spent all night considering it, considering being in public with him. 

All of a sudden, I wanted to do it. I wanted to go up to him and sit next to him, holding his hand. So I did. I walked up to the Gryffindor table and sat down in the empty space on Harry's left-hand side. His head shot up and he looked surprised, but he smiled when he saw me. I grabbed his hand and clasped it to mine and placing them on the table in the middle of us. I began to make myself a bowl of cereal and was just getting the milk when his questioning look stopped me. "What's this all about?" He sounded puzzled. "Oh, sorry. I thought you would be happy with this." I dropped his hand and went to get up when he said "No, no I'm okay with it. I just didn't expect you to be." "I've been thinking for a while about this, and I want to be with you no matter what." His face lit up and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 40 26
//a drarry Instagram story// Your favourite cliche trope of Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter falling in love in their 8th year but make it Gen Z with ac...
1.4K 118 11
the moments that build up to the one in which harry potter and draco malfoy finally say "i love you" to one another
473K 18.5K 46
Draco has a plan, and the results from his plan will be Harry Potter falling in love with him.
197K 8K 27
Harry Potter has been accepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Where he meets a young man named Draco Malfoy. They go through a long j...