Stop | HyunIn

Av knzhgts

Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who d... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
THE END!!!
New book!

29

5.1K 241 281
Av knzhgts

Chan couldn't sleep. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't fall asleep. He barely slept on most nights, due to his multiple jobs, but even on his nights off, he couldn't sleep. He didn't know why, but that's just how it is. It's always been this way ever since he ran away from his parents' house the day he declared he wanted to live and earn independently.  

But, one thing Chan did know, was that he was hungry. Very hungry.

Chan looked through the cupboards in the kitchen, only to find that they were basically empty. Sighing, Chan grabbed a coat and a pair of shoes, deciding to just go and buy something cheap from the convenience store, nearby. 

Chan already felt cold, as he stepped out of his apartment into the hallway. Shivering, he pressed the button for the elevator, and waited. 

And waited. 

'Why is it taking so long?' Chan thought, as he pressed the button multiple times. Chan was about to turn around and take the stairs, but then the elevator door opened. 

What Chan didn't expect was to Hyunjin and Jeongin in the elevator... making out, passionately, against the elevator wall. 

Chan's eyes, widened and his mind went blank. But suddenly, without even realising, tears began rolling down Chan's cheeks. Of course, this was bound to happen, Chan knew it from the beginning, but it hurt. The blow was more than he could take. For some reason, it felt as though Chan had lost something, but it was something he'd never actually had.

"Chan?" Hyunjin exclaimed, once he finally noticed Chan standing there. Chan quickly wiped the tears off his face with his sleeve and cleared his throat. Hyunjin tried to push Jeongin away from him, causing Jeongin to whine like a child and press himself closer to Hyunjin. Chan frowned as he realised that Jeongin could barely stand up alone, his eyes were half closed, and his cheeks were tinted pink. 

"Chan, I promise, its not what it looks like!" Hyunjin said, hurriedly. "I didn't- We- He's drunk!" 

Chan didn't need Hyunjin to point out the obvious. He walked into the elevator and took Jeongin off of Hyunjin, letting him rest on his shoulder. 

"It's fine." He muttered. "I'll take him from here." 

Chan left Hyunjin in the elevator, turning around and carrying Jeongin to his apartment. He helped Jeongin lay down, comfortably on his bed and took his shoes off for him. Chan sat down on the bed next to Jeongin and cried. He didn't know why or what for, but he cried hard, somehow comforting himself with his tears. 

Why did it have to be Jeongin? Why did Chan have to always love the wrong people?

Jeongin's head hurt a lot when he woke up, making him feel as though he couldn't even get his head off the pillow. However, he didn't need to sit up to realise where he was. How did he end up at Chan's place? Jeongin couldn't even remember the events of last night, let alone how he ended up here. 

"Oh, you're awake?" Chan said, rushing to Jeongin's side. It was a familiar sight. Jeongin smiled,  remembering the night he first met Chan.  "How do you feel?" 

As usual, Chan was always the one there for Jeongin. Always. 

"My head hurts, but I think I'm fine." Jeongin said, not wanting to worry Chan too much. "What happened?" 

"You're gonna have to ask someone else about that, Jeongin." Chan sighed. "I'm as clueless as you are." 

"What? Then how did I end up here?" 

Chan facial expression slightly changed, just by the tiniest bit, to an angry one? Or was it sad? Jeongin couldn't tell, as Chan's face changed back quickly. 

"Hyunjin brought you here." He muttered, looking away. 

"What?" Now Jeongin was really confused. Why did he drink so much? The last thing he remembered was when Hyunjin and Minho joined them and then they talked and played a few games. Jeongin didn't remember anything after that. 

"Don't worry about it. Come on, let's get you something to eat." Chan said, brushing it off. 

While Jeongin was eating, he couldn't help but notice that something was different about Chan. Something was different, for sure, but what?

"Jeongin?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I'm... busy today, so I'll call you a cab to get you home, ok?" 

That was exactly what was wrong with Chan. Usually, he'd worry endlessly and do everything possible to ensure Jeongin was safe and ok. The normal Chan would never just send Jeongin home in a cab.

"Ok." Jeongin nodded, still trying to decipher what was bothering Chan. 

It was the start of winter break, and Jeongin felt miserable. He was as lonely as ever, sat in his bedroom, looking at the wall. It was close to Christmas, so everyone had something or the other to do. Jisung was going to spend most of the holidays with his parents, and probably Minho. Changbin and Felix were probably going to be together, and Seungmin told everyone he had plans, although no one really knew what those plans were. 

It was only Jeongin who was stuck alone. His mother was barely home, since she was out working hard to earn enough money for them to be able to live comfortably. Jeongin had always wanted to help her out with a pat time job, or something, but she would never let him and tell him to focus on his studies, instead. 

Actually, there was one person Jeongin could spend time with: Chan. The only problem was that Jeongin didn't think that Chan wanted to spend time with him, since he'd been ignoring all of Jeongin's calls and text messages, or responding with the same phrase every time: 'I'm busy'. 

Jeongin didn't know what happened to make Chan so distant, but it sure was stressing him out. He tried to think back to that night he ended up at Chan's place, trying to remember what happened. Maybe it had something to do with Hyunjin? Chan did mention him. Hyunjin... 

Jeongin began recalling different memories about Hyunjin, instead of trying to remember that night. He smiled, remembering when he and Hyunjin went to that dodgy café, during school hours. His smile faded when he remembered Hyunjin confessing his feelings and running away. Why did he run away? Then Jeongin remembered kissing Hyunjin in an elevator, missing that feeling of Hyunjin so close to him. 

Wait, what?

When did that happen? 

Finally, Jeongin realised that was from the night he'd originally been trying to remember. Is that what was bothering Chan so much? Or did something happen after? 

"Jeongin!" His mother called, disrupting his train of thought. 

"Yes?" He responded, getting up to see what his mother needed. 

"Sweetie, I know it's a hassle, but could you quickly go to the grocery store? We ran out of milk and eggs." She asked. 

"Yeah, I don't mind. Give me a minute." Jeongin agreed. He knew his mother was only asking him because she was too exhausted. 

It was freezing as soon as he stepped outside. It wasn't necessarily windy, but the breeze was ice cold. Jeongin shivered, putting his hands into his pockets and made his way to the grocery store. 

He kept his head down as he walked, regretting not wearing a warmer coat, until he heard Hyunjin's voice. 

"Jeongin?" 

Jeongin looked up, immediately upon hearing the familiar voice. Somehow, Jeongin couldn't stop himself from admiring Hyunjin's face. His nose was slightly red from the cold and his hair fell so beautifully over his eyes. 

"Uh... W-what are you doing here?" Hyunjin stuttered. Hyunjin rarely stuttered; he only did it when he felt nervous. Jeongin almost smiled at the fact that he had the power to make Hyunjin nervous. 

"I'm off to grab some groceries." Jeongin answered. "You?" 

"I was on my way home." Hyunjin said. This was the closest to an actual conversation Jeongin and Hyunjin had been to since ages. Jeongin was almost waiting for something to come and interrupt them. "Um... I'll stop taking up your time now." Hyunjin smiled, weakly and began walking away. 

"Hyunjin, wait!" Hyunjin stopped as soon as his name left Jeongin's lips. "Keep me company." 

Jisung was over at Minho's apartment, sitting on the couch, while Minho brought a tub of ice cream. They were going to watch a movie of Jisung's choice tonight. Minho complained a bit about Jisung's taste in movies. Well, of course, someone like Minho wouldn't like the idea of watching a sad, romantic movie, but Jisung didn't care. 

"Ah, let's get this over with." Minho sighed, making Jisung roll his eyes. 

By the time the movie was over, Jisung was slightly teary, as it had a pretty sad ending. Minho was bawling beside Jisung, wiping his nose with a tissue. 

"Are you ok?" Jisung asked, looking beside him at Minho. 

"Why did he go after her like that onto the road?" Minho cried. "You idiot!" He yelled at the fictional character. 

"There, there." Jisung pat Minho on the shoulder, comfortingly. 

After some time, and half a tub of ice cream, Minho was done crying. Jisung could've laughed at how sift Minho could be at times. 

"Minho?"

"Yeah?" 

"What are you doing on Christmas?" Jisung approached this topic with caution. He knew that Minho had a horrible relationship with his parents, but nothing else. But, for some reason, he didn't want to hear that Minho was going to be alone. 

"I'm gonna be at home, probably." Minho replied. "Why?" 

Jisung paused for a moment, debating what he was about to say. It might be a bad idea, or come off wrong, but he went for it anyways. 

"Then... can I invite you over to my house for Christmas?" Jisung asked, smiling cutely. 

"What? No way." Minho denied immediately and Jisung frowned. 

"Why not?" 

"Because... your parents will think I'm a bad influence or something." Minho explained. 

"Come on, why would you think that?" Jisung scoffed.

"Because you have friends like Seungmin." Minho pointed out. "I bet he's never even called out in class without raising his hand first."

"Fair enough." Jisung admitted. "But still, please?" 

"Jisung," Minho sighed. 

"I really want you to." Jisung said, pouting slightly.

"Do you really want me to?" Minho asked, raising his eyebrows. 

Jisung nodded.

"Fine." Minho agreed, smiling as Jisung hugged him, thanking him a hundred times. 

Totally didn't run out of ideas while writing this one... 😬 

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

297K 15.8K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...
536K 17.4K 29
Jisung has been in love with his best friends big brother ever since they were kids, who soon enough becomes his dance teacher in JYP'S university. ...
99.2K 3.1K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A cliché story where jisung i...
76.5K 2.6K 65
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...