Dragons Soul • (Sirius Black...

Door Avengerlover17

Annabella Ariana Grindelwald, daughter of the Criminal Gellert Grindelwald, and traitor Queenie Goldstein. A... Meer

Annabelle
Aesthetic
Playlist
Epigraph
Prologue
Tom Riddle
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
Polls
41
Possible
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
A/N
Book 2

39

4.2K 118 39
Door Avengerlover17

Smut

"I felt like an animal, and animals don't know sin, do they?"
-Jess C. Scott

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Remus had his hands on Anna's shoulders, leading her to the common room, but Anna wasn't helpful at all. Her tail kept feeling him up, while her hands began to wonder. Not that he minded, but it made it difficult to think.

When he first saw her ears, he almost buckled under his weight, it was one of the most adorable thing he has ever seen.

Remus suddenly flinches when her tail touches his bulge. "Annabelle quite it." Remus whines, he wanted more, but his morals quelled his lust.

Anna giggles. "Annabelle, I have a question." Remus asks, his hands tightening on her shoulder.

Anna hums, focusing on her feet, trying to walk on the line painted onto the ground, only to stumble, forcing Remus to catch her.

"Why were you looking for me." Remus asks

Anna pauses in her walking, making Remus bump into her. Remus makes a noise of surprise.

"I don't remember." Anna says, her little cat ear twitching. Anna shrugs.

Remus smiles.

....

Remus leads Anna into his dorm room, since he couldn't go into hers.

Anna giggles and she runs up to Remus's bed and she jumps hard onto the large mattress, purring as she's enveloped with blankets.

Remus watches with a laugh, she is both the most cutest and disturbing person while drunk. She was bloody bipolar.

First she feels him up and the next she's doing things like this.

Remus makes his way over and watches as Anna lays on her back, staring up at the ceiling, twiddling her thumbs.

Remus shakes his head and he takes off her shoes, reaching up and unbraiding her hair. Anna watches him, smiling.

Remus reaches for his wand when Anna suddenly grabs him and pushes him onto the bed, straddling him.

Remus lays there in shock, his breath halting completely, his body stiffening.

Anna's chest rumbles as she leans forward, her hooded eyes stare down at Remus's ruby lips, licking her own.

Anna grabs Remus's arms and she roughly shoved them above his head, and onto the pillow, holding them there.

Remus starts to breath hard, his chest rising and falling as his heart races. His pupils were blown in pleasure, completely black in lust. His body completely weakens.

Anna leans down, licking a stripe of Remus's lips, while arching her hips. Anna begins grinding her heat against his.

Remus's lips fall open, his eyes widening. His head falls back, with his hair flaring out on the pillow. It appeared like liquid chocolate.

Anna moans softly against Remus's neck as her hips grinds harder against Remus's. She tightens her hold on Remus's hands, who's arms flex.

"Anna." Remus breaths, voice deepening in pleasure. His fist clench, softly straining.

Anna nibbles against Remus's ear, letting out little whines, her tail swishing behind her, coiling.

Remus thrashes his head on the pillow, thrusting up against Anna, who didn't slow her ministrations, drool slipping past his lips.

"Anna. Anna." Remus moans

....

Remus gasps awake, eyes snapping open.

The room was in complete darkness and all he can hear is James loud snoring and Anna light one against his ear.

Remus looks down and he sees Anna sleeping against his chest, her face flushed, her fingers loosely curling around his nightshirt.

His own arms were around her waist, holding her tight against him.

Remus quickly notices that her hips were softly grinding against his thigh which was lodged between her legs and pressed up against her heat.

Remus bites his bottom lip harshly and his head falls back, eyes rolling back.

"Fuck." Remus softly whines, his cock twitching in his pants.

Remus feels something tighten against his hip and he looks down to see Anna's tail curled around him, the hairs pulled up on its ends.

Anna breaths lightly against his chest, her face flushed and filled with pleasure. Remus forces himself to bite down on his fist. He tried to steady his pounding heart. He couldn't get worked up.

Remus looks down to watch a happily rested Anna and he looks away, blushing.

....

The next morning.

Sirius, Peter and James were all staring at Remus's closed curtain bed. All confused.

"Remus is still sleeping, at 9 in the morning. He never sleeps in." James says "and his curtains are closed." Sirius points out, he's used to seeing a half dead werewolf.

"Does he have a girl in his bed." Peter asks

"No." James says after a moment of silence. "No." James says more firmly.

"How long are we going to stand here staring." Sirius asks "he'll tell us if he's seeing someone, right." Peter asks

"If not, well force it out of him." James says

....

Anna's eyes flutter open and she notices that she wasn't in her room.

Anna's heart jumps when she feels arms tighten around her waist, she looks down and sees Remus's head cushioned between her breast.

"Anna." Remus mumbles in his sleep.

Anna stiffens, her face heating up.

Remus's eyes flutter open and he feels something soft pressed against his head.

His eyes widen when he feels a rapid heartbeat beneath his ear. He quickly sits up and he turns to a shocked Anna, who was still a bit hungover.

Anna sits up and she stares into Remus's eyes.

Remus's heart begins to pound.

Memories of last night resurface in Remus's mind and Anna's hungover mind sees everything and her eyes widen partially.

She was both embarrassed and horrified. She practically humped Remus like a cat in heat.

Remus swallows harshly, and he gently places his hand on Anna's shoulders, trying to calm her down. "Anna." Remus whispers, seeking her eyes.

Anna doesn't know if it's her hungover brain or the flare in her crotch that was guiding her but she grabs Remus by the wrist and she presses her lips against his, her chest flushed against his.

Remus's lips fall open and he wraps his arms around her waist, pressing their crotches together, making Anna moan against his lips.

The two sit there on their knees and kiss with abandon, lips and tongue molding, saliva passing through lips.

A little bit of drool slips past Remus's lips and he groans.

Anna pulls Remus with her as she falls back to bed.

But suddenly Anna pushes Remus away, both gasping as a string of saliva passes their lips.

"Wait, Wait, we can't do this, it's wrong, we're friends." Anna pants

Remus nods, swallows. "Yeah, yeah, I completely agree, we can't do this." Remus breaths, staring down at a panting Anna.

Suddenly Anna pulls him back down towards her and she kisses him harshly on the lips, making Remus moan.

Remus reaches down with one arm and he slips his hand into Anna's shorts and he groans as his fingers press against her wet heat.

Anna moans breathlessly as Remus's fingers plunge into her, her hips lifting from the bed.

Remus bites down on Anna's lip and he buries his fingers further into her cunt.

"Fuck." Remus moans

Remus enters a third finger and he softly fingers her, making Anna's eyes roll back into her skull.

Remus moves his head down and he harshly bites down onto her neck, making Anna moan loudly as she cums against Remus's fingers, her hips stuttering.

Remus and Anna pant as they stare into each other's eyes.

"W-we shouldn't of done that." Remus pants, his fingers still buried into Anna's heat, reluctant to pull away.

"It can't happen again." Anna whispers breathlessly

Remus nods, agreeing, even if it was a little reluctant.

Anna groans softly tilting her head, making his eyes move down, his eyes spotting the red teeth mark on her neck.

Remus's eyes widen as his stomach flares in desire. He grinds his teeth as he reluctantly pulls his fingers out of her cunt and he moves off her, his bulge pressing painfully against his pants.

Anna sits up and she stares at Remus, her chest still rising and falling, her eyes finding his hard bulge, gulping.

"Maybe, just one more." Anna whispers

Remus automatically nods and they slam together, mouths meeting in the middle.

Anna's hands scramble into Remus's pants and she lowers them, grasping at Remus's flushed cock.

Remus groans against her lips.

Anna twist her grip on Remus and she starts to jerk him off, making Remus buckle and moan, his hands moving up and grasping her neck as his tongue plays with hers.

Remus's hips stutter as Anna's grip tightens as she continues to pump his pulsing erection.

Remus finally cums with a low groan against Anna's lips.

Both were breathing harshly against each other's mouths, their foreheads pressed together. "Okay, this time is the last time." Anna whispers

Remus nods, laughing breathlessly. He didn't expect his morning ending like this, but he couldn't complain.

He's not going to let this moment go, he wanted more of Anna, he needed more.

Remus smiles and he pushes back her sweaty hair, staring into Anna's beautiful purple eyes, she was absolutely breathtaking after an orgasm.

Remus suddenly realizes something and he laughs breathlessly. Anna tilts her head with a smile. "What." Anna asks

"Your ears are gone." Remus says

Anna laughs. "I guess they went away when I fell asleep." Anna says

....

Okay this smut scene wasn't expected but it felt right. And I am so sorry if it was bad.

Hehehe, but I love this scene.

And I know that Remus is probably completely out of character but it felt right that it was him and Anna for the first sex scene.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

152K 3.7K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...
409K 15.9K 132
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...
203K 4.9K 27
5 year old Adina Stahl meets 4 boys, the Marauders. Her parents don't care about her, neglect her, and abuse her. They'll take her under their wing t...
1.1K 31 45
Annabelle Malfoy, was in love with James Potter. After being on a 'mission' to collect information about the gryffindors, her mother decides to marry...