The Alpha's Addiction [BxB]

By AzrielRhey

Al is too dangerous to be loved. The boy was down right too agressive, dominating, egotistical, and sadistic... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers!
What Scares You?
Myself; Alone And Afraid.
Swallow Your Fears
In The End
Gallery
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions And Answers
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33 B
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Grim's Fairy Tales
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Notes / Info / QnA
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
VENT/RANT
Happy Halloween!

Chapter 24

18.9K 843 409
By AzrielRhey

That same morning somewhere else within Northwood.

Rainier was making his usual early morning runs, he's been a lot more thorough with security and pack safety. The Beta couldn't get over his encounter with Lucas and out right being called a half-breed werewolf as an insult.

Just when he thought it's the last of it.

His blue-grey orbs sees Weiler. "Rainier, follow me."

What does he want? Was Weiler spying on me?

The Older Alpha glanced at him shortly, it was enough to send a commanding order for Rainier and his wolf Hail to comply, since Weiler is a person of actions than words. He leads The Beta to the lift entering first and leaning close to the controller panel. Weiler pressed for the floor that goes to the red-room and for a second, Rainier thought he was going to get punishment for letting his Alpha get away with bringing in High Rank Rogues into the school, but Weiler quickly pushed for the last botton of the elevator.

Rainier is confused. "Where are you taking me?"

Weiler casually bobs his head to the side, just staring at him...Then smiles at The Beta. "You're asking that now?"

The Older Alpha's expression becomes strange and the long silence was creeping up on Rainier, Weiler eyes locks on his. He eventually looms above The Beta. Thinking to himself. It still puzzles me...why you'd pick Al over myself. Why, couldn't I have a mature and sensible Beta like you. I'd treat you more profoundly---greater than my unbelievable cousin.

Ding!

Weiler turns getting off and simply said. "Do keep up."

They slip inside a cold facility, and Rainier knew then what this place already is before Weiler switched on the lights. "Why did you bring me to the morgue? I don't understa---"

Weiler calmly interrupted him.

"Rainier, listen carefully. From now on these orders aren't coming from me but from someone superior than myself."

"Madam Anselme." The Older Alpha nods.

"I was asked to bring you here. Rainier examine all the bodies we've managed to gather; victims of the Rogue Killer. You will be reporting findings of any and all traces of Al's DNA---"

"Wha---You're asking me to betray my friend and Alpha?"

"No. As an Alpha, I'm commanding you to follow orders. This is beyond the both of us, and if you're really Al's friend you'll do this to prove he isn't the culprit." Rainier just gazed at him, conflicted about even accepting the orders from Anselme.

"What happens if I refuse?" The Beta retorted. "Either way this works out for you conveniently doesn't it, Alpha Weiler."

Weiler's grey pupils go jade while he chuckled. "You know... I don't resort to rough confrontations and violence easily, this offer stands anytime. It's your choice to save Al. He's your friend you know him better, as you've described to Lucas."

The Older Alpha leaves, yet not before informing The Beta.

"I've installed unlimited access onto your dog tag for the morgue facilities, you can study, compare, investigate on the corpses and autopsy reports whenever you please Rainier."

--------------------

[A/N : In Spanish, Madre means Mother and Abuela means Grandmother. Weiler uses those words a lot]

"Take a deep breath, good hold it." Nurse Nick instructed to The Older Alpha, who was currently sitting shirtless on the clinic's bed and had a stethoscope pressed onto Weiler's back.

"Yup, just as I thought."

The human nurse nodded to himself. Taking his hands off Weiler while he puts his clothes back on. "How horrible is it?"

"Your lungs aren't responding well to the treatment, the results weren't lying to us Weiler." Nurse Nick gazed at him worriedly. "You need a new blood donor soon that's a perfect match. 70% or 80% match won't do, it needs to be a complete 100% for your immune system to accept it all."

If only my blood type was that easy to find. He thought.

"Has there been new candidates recently?"

"No, Abuela has been searching a match for me it's a one to million chances and I don't blame her if she gives up." Nurse Nick flicks The Older Alpha's forehead which surprised the young man. "Stop saying nonsense Weiler, you're going to find a perfect donor and recover alright."

He frowned, rubbing his forehead proceeding to stand up and leave. "Then moreover sir, you should also stop doing that. I'm not a simple-minded child anymore need I remind you Mr. Callaha---." His dim grey orbs narrowed at Nurse Nick, Weiler slightly bent his upper body forward. He's gotten taller, more buffed-up than the human nurse last remembered seeing Weiler when he was younger too.

The man backed up. "Aaand you're doing what exactly?"

The Older Alpha caught himself staring then cleared his throat. "Nothing, just proving my point that I've changed."
Weiler follows up a different question. "By any chance, did Al bring that new Zeta sector officer here? I smell their scent."

Nurse Nick knows he can't lie, he tries avoiding the question. "Why do you need to know such info Weiler? Since when were you into guys?" The Older Alpha's dark eyes turned into jade, of all things he doesn't like being lied to and unacknowledged.

Weiler calmed Bubbles down.

"It's necessary for me to know if my disgraceful cousin has done something to Cyrus, he might not be an actual Zeta werewolf but I don't think it was a right decision for my Madre to give Al his own roommate; he's highly unstable."

Nurse Nick dismisses him. "Talk it out with her not me."

Yeah, so she can feed us new kinds of lies. Bubbles snaps.

Weiler's phone rings, he glanced at the caller's ID; Abuela.

The Older Alpha couldn't reject the call, he still wanted to ask more about Cyrus and every other details his Madre won't tell him from Nurse Nick, because the human nurse will accidentally reveal secrets then Ernie. Those questions aside, Weiler thought he had definitely sniffed Wolfsbane on the human nurse for some reason which shouldn't be possible.

It's an illegal substance only authorised werewolves with powerful ranks were permitted to have, Yet maybe Weiler was wrong...and just mistaken it, for the burns he's gotten from removing the Wolfsbane tranquillisers bare handed after his fight with Al.

------------------------

Weiler leaves the clinic and answered the call. "Si hola, Abuela." He could hear rapid winds and a pilot operator.

"Meet the private chopper by the lake in five minutes, move it." The line died just as fast as Anselme called him.

Five minutes... Weiler breaths out, this old woman was seriously bonkers in more ways than people can imagine. Though he now sort of understands just where his daring mother Miranda got her outgoing and firm attitude from.

He quickly exited the school's grounds and when Weiler was sure nobody would see them. He shifted into Bubbles, jade irises his wolf fur was a combination of white, black and grey.

Arriving at the lake side Bubbles sees a helicopter that's running, ready for take off and Anselme in the operating seats being the co-pilot. "Hop on Flan, we're going partying." (Flan is Anselme's nickname for Weiler it's delicious and creamy, like Weiler omfg brain stahp! I should censorship myself.)

We can't just leave. Bubbles hears Anselme's wolf; Mercy.

Sure you can, what WE say goes. Weiler's grandma raised an eyebrow at him, The Older Alpha obeyed and shifted back into human. Anselme hands a ironed suit to her grandson while preparing for take off. "Hold on tight Flan." (Anselme's that badass grandmother that's either 'go big or go home' with piles of money and will tell you to 'get in my private helicopter already, we're going to party and hook you up with people')

-----------------------

"He's such a delightful boy, you should bring him again. I'd love to introduce my single granddaughters to him."
An elder member of the Werewolf Council told Anselme happily, observing Weiler cheerfully interacting from afar surrounded by other members of the Werewolf Council.

"But of course Florence, Weiler is my grandson."

A smrik grows on Florence's face. "I don't mean to meddle in your pack's business but...Weiler is of age right? It's just confusing to me that he hasn't taken over your son's position as Head Alpha. Why sit and wait around for Al---"

"Fuck off Florence, if you want to see the next daylight."

----------------------

"You didn't just brought me here to talk pack politics, and charm those elder Werewolf Council members for damage control. Abuela, I'm happy being single." Weiler started.
(Damage control, meaning about the recent number of Rogue killings. Anselme brought Weiler to kiss up and get on the political Werewolf Council member's good side.)

She pouted. "It doesn't hurt to try, I wanna see you in love. I'm not getting any younger. I'm also worried about you."

The Older Alpha kissed his grandmother's hand, smiling.
"Love isn't ever rushed, it's found and has perfect timing."

"I wish your cousin hadn't lost his mate...How's Al doing?"

Weiler hesitates. "Impossible, as always."

"He's the most that has me nervous Weiler, I don't want to see him go through life with regrets and ruthlessness. So I have selected someone, who I believe is good for Al." She gives The Older Alpha a profile of a beautiful Omega werewolf.

"She's smart, strong-willed. A sharp-shooter in last year's New moon quarter tournament. And she's the same age as Al they've known each other for years. Jessie's also a Seer."

Weiler looks at his grandmother.

"But Abuela, have you even asked if Jessie is interested?"

Anselme lights a cigarette and flatly replied. "She's an Omega that knows how to take orders proficiently; Jessie is perfect."

"Abuela..."

"Silence, or would you rather replace Al as the next heir?"

"No, apologies." Weiler stood up but suddenly his vision blurred, and he blacks out.

****************************************************

Author's Note :

I...um, please PLEASE don't hate Anselme or Jessie.
Most of Anselme's characteristics was 1/100% inspired by my own grandmother who passed away. I miss her.

REMEMBER, that nobody other than Al and Grim knows that Cyrus is their second soul mate. And why Al hasn't told anyone about it is because...reasons.

Al is scared of the UNCERTAINTIES that Cyrus could be...

1. Just a Human (because Al can't have kids with him)

2. Cyrus could be a Rogue undercover as a Stray.

3. Al is doubtful of his own feelings because Grim was able to trick him easily with that wet dream.

4. Al was and STILL is heart-broken about his past and Selena, plus he's a recovering alcoholic / drug addict.

5. Grim is a fucking A-hole to Cyrus! Al doesn't know how Cyrus will react if he reveals that he's a werewolf. It might scare him away and leave. (okay that really should have been reason number one)

Thank you all, for your endless support it helps me!
Vote! Comment! Simp for Weiler!
(BTW, Flan is Anselme's cute nickname for Weiler.
Choco / Chocolate for Shane and
Marshmallow is Al's)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
103K 3.1K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
58.7K 3K 76
Omegas are extremely rare, so Eli was used to being treated differently when he moved to a new town and pack. In that town there's a gorgeous alpha...
8K 475 21
Rudina, just a normal girl with purple eyes, or so she thought. She has always been aggressive, but has always found a way to contain so she'll come...