Buying, Stealing, Flirting An...

Bởi Booksneedmorebooks

A small group of Adventures take on a mission that is much more than they bargained for, when they learn of a... Xem Thêm

Dedication
And so It Begins; Isabelle
They came and Went; Isabelle
Hurried Help; Henry
The Blossom of love; Isabelle
The Ring; Henry
Money and Lovemaking; Isabelle
The Proposal; Henry
The Date; Harrison
Festival; Isabelle
Shopping Spree!
Brothers; Isabelle
The Day Before; Henry
My one Good thing this month (sort of)
Suits; Henry
The Bachelorette Party; Isabelle
The Big Day; Henry
The Big Day (Again); Isabelle
The Nigh of; Henry
Scars; Isabelle
The aftermath; Henry
Bahalla; Henry
Isabelle
Harrison
Isabelle
Henry
Isabelle
Henry
Harrison
Isabelle
Robbery
Isabelle
Shopping Spree (Again)
Isabelle
Merry and Music
Isabelle
Henry
Isabelle
Isabelle
Love Lost
Isabelle
Isabelle
Princess Willow
Isabelle
Oh the feels.
Tortured
Willow
Pan's Big Rescue
Pan's rescue Reginald POV
Willow
Isabelle
Isabelle
Willow
Henry
Willow
Willow
Willow
Willow
Henry
Willow
Willow
Willow
Isabelle
Henry
Willow
Willow
Fighting Among Friends.
Willow
New Powers Rise
An Unexpected Surprise
Another Surprise.
Willow
Henry
Willow
Willow
Clerik, Shut Up!
Willow
Snuggle Time
Willow
Willow
Willow
Willow
Lucky!
Rescue or not?
Willow
Lucky!
Willow
Hunting Day
Willow
Willow
Isabelle
Willow
Willow
Dreamscapes
Willow
Date Night!
Willow
A Big Secret
Willow
Henry
Grumpy Sheep
A Daring Rescue
Henry
Henry
The Begging of The End
New Families Arise
Willow
Epilouge
Random (out of context) Stuff the Group said as we Played

Willow

13 1 5
Bởi Booksneedmorebooks

Warning. It gets a tad bit steamy and graphic. 

When I woke up in the morning everyone seemed confused. The Tiefling. Alec the one with the cute dragon. He seemed so sad and everyone kept asking about Isabelle and Pan, I wasn't sure which ones those were. I think she was the duchess of one of the cities. Alec made them all shut up when she said "They went home, that was better for Isabelle to be away from all this. The poor thing isn't doing well, and It's not good for the baby," Everyone looked surprised.

She must not have told anyone. The night before she didn't say much, just laid in the other guys lap and watched us. I spent that night getting to know them, they were a strange group, I like Austeruis, she played some cards with me, she was really good too.

I walked over to Alec once everyone was gone. "I liked your tiny dragon, sorry he died." I told him.

"Thank you,"

Eventually everyone was getting ready to go. "I'm not waiting for you guys this time, I'm going to use my mount's whole speed," he said to them. "Willow would you like to join me?" He asked. I watched as he turned the saddle into a double and helped me on. Then climbed on behind me while everyone else fought over which horse to ride and who would ride with who. "Do you want to take the reins?" he asked me.

"Heck yeah," I said. He handed me the reins. And we took off the horse was fast. Oh it was so much fun I headed towards the kingdom I could feel the wind on my face and hair. It was so much fun! I whooped for joy and I could hear Wallace laugh. I felt his hands holding on to my hips a little.

We were back to the kingdom too fast. I hopped off the horse instead of him helping me down. It felt demeaning when people did that. "So where to now?" I asked as the horse was gone as fast as it was there.

"To the tower I suppose," He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"To see if there is anything that might help us," he replied, seemingly trying to guess why I couldn't understand that.

"Okay then," I said and kind of walked ahead even though he stayed pretty close to me. I had hoped to get there sooner; there were things I needed to hide.

We got there and he went to go pick the lock. I rolled my eyes and pulled open the door and ran up the stairs. I started to pick up books and put them on the shelf and I closed notebooks and stuff.

I grabbed the one I wanted to keep hidden the most and started to move when I noticed Wallace standing there, "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Um. Hiding things." I told him.

"Hiding things? When we are supposed to be looking for things?" He said.

"Not important, just, things I don't want anyone else to see," I replied trying to keep my cool shield the notebook I was holding from his view, when I realized I wasn't holding it anymore and it was floating across the room towards him. I scrambled towards it.

I failed to grab it. He opened it and started flipping through it. "Dragons hmm?" He said.

"Yes. Yes Dragons." I said. I know what's in the notebook it's my stupid scrwalings about Dragons and in depth things about each one, and even more in depth for the Black Dragons, seeing as I spent so much time locked in this tower with a black Dragon on top.

"Interesting," He whispered and flipped some more pages. Then he opened one of his bags he had and pulled out this large book and handed it to me. "You might like this then," he said.

I took it and flipped through the pages. I had seen this before. I handed it back to him. "You mean this one?" I asked and pulled the same exact book off my shelf. He let out a little laugh and nodded placing the book back in his bag.

"You know?" He started.

"No I don't know," I laughed. He looked at me a little angrily. "I know I'm insufferable, Continue," he said.

"What would you like to do, you haven't seen the city in a while, I'm sure it's changed." He told me like I didn't watch it change.

"Oh you don't think I know that the city has changed? Four years in a tower I definitely don't know anything has changed." I said and rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean," he told me. "See a play or something," he said to me. Why, why did this guy have to rescue me.

"No." I said. I really just wanted to do my own thing, plus anywhere we went they would know me. I didn't need all that attention just yet.

"Yes come on," he said and turned to walk away.

"Make me," I almost growled.

"Okay then," He said, he walked up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to the broken window. Picked me up and hopped out. Again. This is now the second time he'd done that.

We got to the ground. "I didn't mean it literally," I told him.

"I know," he said with a smirk. "I think I should take you to a tavern"

"No." I said and stood there crossing my arms.

"Fine, I guess I'll go by myself then," he said and started to walk. I followed. Reluctantly might I add.

We got to the tavern and there were not a lot of people in there, which was good I guess. Because. I got. Wasted. I really didn't need a lot of people witnessing their drunk princess. Wallace and I were talking, and I realized that his hand rested on my waist. "What's this for?" I asked gesturing to his hand on my waist.

"Keeping close, could be for more," he told me.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Maybe, exploring you, feeling you, pleasing you," he whispered. I look at him and think for a moment. Then I kissed him.

"I had to see how it tasted," I told him. "It's good, now come," I told him. I lead him out of the tavern and all the way back to the tower. Once he was inside and the door was closed I was kissing him again. Wow he tasted good, or I was really drunk. I laughed and pulled away. He kept his hands resting at my hips. "Want to see something?" I asked him. He nodded and I kicked my boots off and then walked up the stairs a little ways. I faced away from him and slipped out of my top and ran the rest of the way up the stairs.

I heard him behind me. I hid and undressed the rest of the way and watched him, he came up and he was wearing nothing, and it was very clear he was ready for me, I had to try so hard not to make a sound, damn he was hot. Oh my I must be drunk.

He turned away and I climbed on the bed and got under the covers. I giggled cause he hadn't seen me yet. When he noticed me laying there he crawled into the bed with me and placed himself on top of me. I could feel it between my thighs, gosh he was so close to me.

He put one of his hands on my breast and the other on my hip. "Can I put it in?" he asked, I really shouldn't have told him a virgin I thought back to when it just came out when I sort of talked about Cain.

"Now watch out, the last guy that tried to have sex with me got beheaded. Watch your back if you're gonna do it," I told him.

"You can watch it for me," he told me. He dipped his head down to my neck and started sucking on it. He started to play with my breast with his hand and the other squeezed my hip and I felt him slide inside me.

"Ow," I whined a little, okay it hurt a lot, but oh how much I wanted this right now I didn't care.

"Do you want more?" He asked.

"Just. Just wait, keep it in," I told him. The pain started to fade. I took a few breaths and nodded at him to keep going. He moved slowly at first which felt really good. I pushed my fingers through his hair and pulled his head to mine so I could kiss him. He kissed me hard and started to move a bit faster. It hurt a little when he did that I didn't care. It felt good.

He got harder and faster. He stopped and pulled himself away from me. "Where do you want it?" He asked me.

I couldn't think, he stopped. I wanted more, "Don't stop, Don't stop," I sighed and pulled his face back to mine by his hair again. "Please don't stop," he obliged and kept going, I moaned and my whole body seemed to feel funny, I felt a warmth inside me as he released into me.

I pulled him back down to me holding on. Not letting him move, not to take it out of me even. He just laid there on top of me. He kissed my neck a few times before he said, "Definitely worth a dragon scratch and some broken glass," he said. I laughed a little. "Do you want to lay here for a bit?" He asked me.

"I do," I said. I let go of him letting him move out of me and off of me laying next to me. We laid there for a while, talking, he played with my hair and I traced lines on his body with my fingers. We shared some more kisses. And I half decided no longer to drink anymore.

I laid down in the soft sheets. And I reached out to him but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking over me, his face said 'oh crap' I rolled over just in time to see Constance running out of the tower.

I pulled the sheet all the way up to my neck and put a pillow over my face and let out a groan. I took it off my face to see Wallace leaning over me. "Do you want to get something to eat?" he asked me.

I put the pillow back over my face, "Fine," I said into the pillow. We got dressed and left the tower. We went and got dinner, and I decided I needed to drink maybe a little more. But then felt sick decided it was a bad Idea lest I do something really stupid.

After dinner we went back to the tower. Nothing like earlier happened I think, we stayed up and I went on about dragons. We sat in my bed, which I had to remake and change the sheets. And we talked for a lot of the night, he kept kissing me, which, I couldn't figure out why, and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep in his arms. Unintentionally. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

The Age of Terror Bởi

Viễn tưởng

18 0 7
A fantasy adventure story with a touch of romance.
659 18 20
This story talks about a mysterious world who appeared out of nowhere and no one knows about it. Now a group of friends are dragged into it, without...
191K 1.9K 11
A collection of short stories for lovers of fantasy, romance, sex and adventure. From unicorns and monsters to magic and imaginary worlds, from the d...
759 32 22
A collection of love stories dealing with many different creatures and the human who love them. Each story will be vastly different and labeled with...