It's Complicated (drarry)

By madz191206

Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter fall in love, but someone else had their sights set on the Chosen One. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Seventeen

21 2 0
By madz191206

(Harry Potter)

I could see that Ron was trying to come up with an excuse for this. Well, it wasn't going to get past me. "How much of our conversation did you hear?" I was furious, who did he think he is? "I didn't hear a word of it I swear!" "As if, I saw you standing there eavesdropping." I was surprised that he had the audacity after what he had just done. "I didn't hear a word, I mean it!" "Then why were you there?" He didn't say anything for a few seconds. "I don't trust him, I think that you should stay away from him. I mean, he's always been rude to you and he has made your life a misery for years. He has insulted all your friends, family, and mine. Do you love him? Does he make you happy?" I was shocked. How dare he? "Don't even go there Ron, I can't do it right now. But yes, he does make me happy and I do love him." I had stumped him now. I shoved my way past him and out to breakfast. 

Hermione gave me a look and I said "Don't even ask." She nodded and began chattering to me about SPEW and her lessons for the day. I wasn't paying any attention and I think she knew but I was grateful for the distraction. I was suddenly ravenous and  I began to eat my way through nearly every single thing there was. Porridge, toast, cereal, crumpets, bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I hadn't even thought I was hungry. Hermione was staring at me like I was strange but I didn't care. I was angry and I was going to do whatever I wanted. "Harry, what happened with you and Ron? You look a little strange." I felt it. Suddenly I got up and ran out of the doors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 984 34
Y/n Malfoy (dracos twin) (she/her) falls in love with a boy. Not just any boy around though. Harry Potter. this story is complete!!
65.4K 2.1K 59
In a world where everyone has a mark that represents and matches with their soul mates mark. Harry Potter, an unloved boy with no parents, feels lik...
18.6K 581 13
Drunk, and angry, after the death of Sirius, Harry falls into the hands of a scheming Malfoy. Will a budding romance fix everything wrong within the...
2.9K 44 18
Harry Potter lives a lonely life and entirely devotes himself to his work as an Auror. The fateful encounter with little Scorpius Malfoy will bring h...