Heir | k.th

Por xoxoMissSophie

Mafia AU KimTaehyungXReader "I don't want to marry you" "Too bad. You already did" Kim Taehyung. Everyone fea... Más

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Concern
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

4.7K 262 61
Por xoxoMissSophie

"shoot," those words escaped your lips quite easily. You didn't have any thing or any reason to live on, it was scary for you to see a gun pointed at you but it didn't really matter to you after a few seconds.

Dying would be the last thing you would ever wish for but to you it seemed fine. Who will remember you anyway?

Taehyung's corner lips perked up, smirking down at you, you didn't break the staring contest between the two of you, each one staring at each other with intensity and anger.

"Alrighty then," Taehyung chuckles and placed his hands on the gun's slide slowly pulling it into his direction, a way of loading the gun from the magazine to prepare to fire.

"Tae, Taegi might—" before Jin can continue Taehyung cuts him off with his words.

"Its easy to dump her body out of this plane right?" Taehyung says, you rolled your eyes remembering those words from a random soap opera you watched, wondering Taehyung took a reference from it.

Imitative Swine you thought

"What?" taehyung's brows met as he stared at you questioningly, he didn't quite hear the words you thought you just said in your mind.

"Nothing"

"I see you still have the courage to mutter nasty things under your breathe in the presence of a man like me," he comments.

"A man like you?" You snorted eyeing him up and down,hoping that it would annoy the shit out of him with your behavior. "Uh-huh and what man are you?" You continued.

Taehyung scoffs and slowly kneels down on the floor, his face on the level of yours. He slowly puts the gun under your chin as you just looked at his empty eyes.

"You'd be scared to know princess," he whispers, his scent creeps its way to your nose making your nose scrunch a little with the manly and woody scent he has.

"I'm not a afraid of you," you spat.

Taehyung smirks again and hardened the pressure of the gun under your chin, tilting it upward.

"I see," a soft click of the gun was heard, meaning Taehyung had already pull the trigger.

The five males sighed in relief while Taehyung stands up, still wearing the smirk.

"Lucky you princess, its seems that the gun I have doesn't have any bullets," Taehyung waves the gun and presses something on it and then the gun's magazine falls out directly to the floor, it was empty.

Taehyung throws the gun near your  knees and you just stared at it completely dumbfounded.

Why didn't he shoot you, you have no value to him anymore. You keep on asking questions to yourself because you didn't really understand why. If he didn't kill you, the only reason that came to your mind that he thought of something that you will do to become useful to him, he still decided to control you and you don't even have the slightest clue what was it. You hated that more rather than dying.

"Why," you asked as you saw Taehyung walking away from you.

Taehyung paused and looked back at you with a grin lingering on his lips. "I've come up a perfect plan to make use of you and at the same time dispose you," he winks and sat down.

You sighed and slowly got up on your feet, you feel small and soft arms holding your elbow, you leaned and it was Jimin, smiling at you apologetically.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly, you quickly pulled yourself away from him and eyed him with disgust.

"Don't look at me like you care for me, I don't even actually know all of you and all of your true colors. I shouldn't be trusting any one of you," You said, getting angry at each male present in that scenario.

Jimin heaves a sigh and slowly backs off, Hoseok was looking at you wearily while Jin and Jungkook only looked on the floor.

They were sick bastards and if only you knew what they've done you'd probably hate them so much. They all knew that you were right for not trysting them, they couldn't even trust themselves. But they can't deny the fact that when you arrive, they knew something good might change, they were all happy to have you around since it was easy for them to adjust. They didn't really liked a girl to be near them 24/7 and although they are all quite a playboy, you were the only girl they wanted to be part of their lives.

They see you as their sister.

They all wanted to protect you from the moment they saw you, the seven males, eve Taehyung, they knew that there where secrets lie within you.

You went back to you seat and looked down to your cold and sweaty hands, you rolled your eyes at the sight. You hated your hands getting sweaty.

Slowly, you took the small fabric you saw that was on the chair infront of you, it was folded neatly, which was really weird because you didn't see that it was there earlier.

It was a handkerchief with a letter J on it. You wiped off the sweat from your hands and put the handkerchief back to the seat, not caring who was the owner of it, but before you could place it back to where it was, a tiny piece of paper fell out.

Out of curiosity, you slowly picked up the piece of paper and looked around to make sure no one was looking at you. When it was all clear, you hastily opened up na the small paper which said.

found you, my little bean

Your brows furrowed at the sentence you just read, but shrugged it off and just placed na piece of paper between the handkerchief's folds and placed it on the chair and looked outside the window while shifting on your seat to look for a more comfortable spot.

It was a pretty day, clear blue skies and fluffy white clouds embraced by the sun's rays. It was like you didn't almost got killed earlier.

Another wave of thoughts rushes through your head, thinking of what crazy idea Taehyung had and will surely be the death of you. You just prayed it wouldn't be a slow and painful death.

—-

After a few hours, the jet has landed safely. The Kim Clan was first to arrive at the place and a few minutes late Taehyung's jet followed.

In-na and the other Kim's were already in their car, on their way to their secret villa while the 6 grown males and 1 young boy were still arguing whether who will wake you up. Taehyung already got pur of the plane without them.

"Hyung you wake her up you look more reasonable," Jungkook points out to his hying Jin

"What? Didn't you hear what she said about me and Taehyung harassing her?!" Jin exclaimed.

"Don't be such a drama queen, it was your fault Jin-hyung," Jimin rolls his eyes at his hyung while crossing his arms.

"Why don't you kiss her prince charming," Jin says while letting out a small snort when he sees Jimin roll his eyes at him.

"Whatever," Yoongi says and left the six guys arguing, yoongi puts on his sunglasses as a whif of tropical warm air hits his skin.

"Ah it's hot," he exclaimed and saw taehyung loghting a cigarette while peaning against the van prepared for them.

Yoongi's brows met as he saw Taehyung smoking, he didn't smoke. As far as he knows Taehyung hated it. He just brushed the thought away and joined Taehyung.

Meanwhile, the boys still argued who'd wale you up, Taegi got a little unpatient and just nuged your nose with his fingers lightly.

"wake up~~" Taegi calls out while flicking your nose.

Your noses scrunches up and slowly your eyes flutter open to see 6 males peering down at you. You quickly sat upright and cleared your throat while fixing your wrinkled clothes.

"Oh she's awake now," Hoseok cheers but you looked at him with empty eyes, with that, Hoseok ignored your empty responsed and just dragged Jimin and Jin with him all the way out.

Namjoon, Jungkook and Taegi was left behind.

"Hello can I hold your hand when we go out? Hyungie is waiting outside," Taegi says with excitement, thinking that he'll be able to hold your hand.

A small pang in your heart occurred which made it melt a little bit, the child doesn't know what's going on, he didn't have anything to do with what happened earlier.

Quietly, you just nodded and gave him your hand and stood up. Jungkook was looking at you wearily, he keeps on playing with his ring and just keeps on making eye contact with the floor.

Taegi led you outside the plane and the 5 grown males were outside waiting beside the van. It was quite hot but it didn't seem to matter to them, well aside from yoongi because as soon as he saw you and the boys he dashed into the van.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry for what happened earlier," Namjoon breathes out when the both of you were walking side by side. You were quiet and you're not really in the mood to talk to anyone. Namjoon sighs and walks faster than you, meeting Hoseok and telling him to drive because he was really tired being the pilot for this trip.

Jungkook was just following you and Taegi, eyeing you up and down and to Taehyung, who was also looking at you. The younger male looked away when Taehyung catches him staring at him.

"Get in," Jin said with a firm tone as soon as the two of you arrived at the van, you climbed in and sat by the window and Taegi sat beside you. A wave of relief washed through you, thinking that you're not going to deal with any of them during the trip.

The others piled in and soon as you were all inside the van roared to life, and all of you were set out to another trip. The road you took wasn't quite developed yet, it was still made out of heaps of mud and rocks so it was a little bumpy ride. The place that the van was going through was very secluded and had few houses that were about 6-9 meters away from each other plus huge palm trees were placed everywhere, even each side of the road making a nice cool shade for the passerby's.

After a few minutes of silence, Taehyung spoke up. "We're not going to the villa,"

Jin groans in annoyance, "Don't pull up any tricks Kim Taehyung, In-na said to go straight to the villa."

Taehyung looks outside the window and looks at Hoseok through the rearview mirror.

"I wish it's just one of my tricks but it seems we won't be going to the villa any time soon," Taehyung utters.

Suddenly, a bullet tried to makes it's way through the van, sadly the van was bulletproof so it only made a small dent from behind but all of you heard it.

Taegi soflty tightens his grip on your hand it caught you off guard because you didn't notice he was still holding your hand, but it surprised you to see him calm.

"I see someone had catch up on us." Taehyung chuckles.

Hoseok looks at Taehyung and then to the road, he saw two cars making its way towards them, he slowly tilted his head from side to side.

Hoseok grins with amusement as he sees two cars at the front and one following from the back,"Shit. Hold on to your seatbelts, looks like we got company,"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.4K 1.4K 24
Don't be fooled by their good looks, they are the most powerful mafias in this city. Their empire is more than just an empire. It's their family. But...
196K 5.6K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
4.4K 151 14
"𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 𝙵𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆𝚂" "𝚆𝙴 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙾𝚈𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝙵𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚆𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾�...
55.9K 1.5K 22
" You don't want to fall for him, but he's dangerous. " Cha Y/n. Kim Taehyung. 24 year old girl suddenly got married, for which she asked her father...