My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

By sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Chapter 58

3K 99 7
By sbergeron16

Dimitri cups the back of my head tilting my neck back slightly and his tongue presses against the seam of my lips demanding entrance. I grip his hips to keep my self from falling over.  Dimitri is all alpha male and by the wetness between my legs my body is loving this side of him. My lips part and he slips his tongue in imitating the motion his dick will soon be doing.

I moan into his mouth and he wrap his tongue around mine. Leaving me little time to draw in oxygen. This is all about primal need. The need to claim and devour. I'm more than happy to be his buffet. 

He frantically pulls my shirt over my head running his hands over my breasts cupping them before retuning his lips to mine. Dimitri reaches around me and unsnaps my bra causing it to loosen between us. I desperately yearn to feel his chest under my finger tips so I reach for the bottom of his shirt and tug it till it catches because he won't stop kissing me. He finally pauses long enough to rip the shirt over his own head. He returns to kissing me, but now I can rake my nails all over his chest. 

He groans when I run my nails over his muscular abs and wrap my arms around his neck pressing my chest into his. Dimitri trails his lips from mine and over my neck and sucks on my collar bone. My head tilts even more desiring to give him easier accesses. He kisses me on my shoulder one time. Then he starts to kiss from my shoulder down my left breast only stopping to suckle on my nipple. He grips my hips tightly preventing me from moving. Like I would move. 

He continues to kiss down over my belly, kneeling in the prosses. His tongue swirls in my belly button and I rock my hips closer to him moaning. Dimitri rest his chin on my belly and looks up at me with such love in his blue eyes I almost cry under the intensity of it. This man was made for me and I for him. I will never love another the way I love him. He is my everything.

"I love you," he whispers placing kisses all over my belly causing me to melt.

"And I love you," I tell him.

He gives me a playful smile letting me know he is up to no good. Dimitri pulls down the sweatpants I was wearing along with my underwear leaving me exposed to his eyes. I step out of on pant let freeing me from them. 

Dimitri shoulders his way between my thighs forcing my legs to part making space for him. I place my hands on his shoulders to balance myself on my shaky legs. He looks up at me again and I wish I had my phone to take a picture of him kneeing in front of me. This is everyone of those women's dreams who threw themselves tonight at him after the show, but he's all mine.

He uses one hand to part my folds and the other he places on my belly. Before my next breath I can feel his tongue probing at my entrance then slide over my clit. He draws it between his lips causing my legs to quiver. My nails dig into his shoulders. Dimitri continues to change from running his tongue over my clit to drawing it in and out of me. My body is so tightly sprung it is only a matter of time before I lose control. 

He settles on lavishing my clit with attention when he inserts a finger inside of me and my hips begin to ride his hand. A moan rises from my throat and out between my lips. His soft grunts of pleasure causes my womb to clench with need. I can feel my orgasm building inside of me with each lick, suck and stroke. I never knew one could climb this high on the orgasm mountain. Usually by now my hike is done and I'm tumbling down, but under his skilled mouth he brings me to new heights.

All my muscles tense clueing me in that I have climbed as far as I can and my orgasm erupts from with in me. My muscles clench on his fingers and my head fall forwards with my hair falling around us. He continues to lick me drawing another orgasm from me right after the first. I slump against him no longer having the energy to hold myself up. He tightens his hold one me as he stands. He picks me up bridle style and I curl into his chest resting my head on his shoulder.

"You killed me," I mumble. He chuckles into my hair.

Dimitri places me on to the bed and I look up at him under hooded eyes. By the bulge in the front of his pants I know he is no where near done with me. I lick my lips in anticipation and part my legs in invitation. He eyes zone in on my glistening core and he bites his lip to quite his groan.

"Dimitri," I sigh. 

He removes the rest of his clothing and his dick springs free. Before he can join me on the bed I crawl towards the edge he is on. His dick is directly in front of my face and a coy smile graces my lips. I cup his balls and he wraps my hair in his hands guiding me to his dick. I don't fight him because I to want what he wants. He presses his head against my tightly closed lips.

"Baby please," he pleads. 

His pleas are my undoing I unseal my lips and allow him entrance. He slides his in and I tongue his head. I run my tongue up and down his shaft enjoying the salty taste of him. He guides my head in a bobbing motion and I suction my mouth around him. I place both hands around the base of his shaft and move them in a twisting motion. His dick twitches in my mouth. 

All to soon my fun ends when he shoves me back onto the bed and flips me on to me stomach.

"On all fours," my alpha male demands. 

I quickly comply spreading my legs loving this side of him . He comes up behind me and bites my ass cheek causing even more liquid to form between my legs. Dimitri trails kisses from the base of my spine and all over my back. He place a hand on the side of me linking out fingers, but the other he wraps around my chest. I can feel him resting against my back. He then slams himself in to me hard and all the way in one stroke.

We both groan our pleasure at being connected. He starts to deeply thrust into me hitting my special spot with each thrust. He feathers kisses over my shoulders and the back of my neck whispering words of love. My head tilts back into him with he rolls one of my nipples between his fingers.

He thrusts one more time forcing me over the edge and I come in a blaze of pleasure. Dimitri continues to thrust in and out of my seeking his own release. Which he finds. He bites the back of my shoulder as he shoots his seed inside of me coating my inflamed walls. 

I fall face first into the bed completely spent. He kisses the spot he bit and rolls off me. Only to return with a warm wet towel and wipes between my legs. He tosses it into the nearby hamper. He slides into the other side of the bed and gathers me into his arms.

"Baby you okay," he ask full of concern moving my hair from my face. He sure asks that a lot after we have sex. 

"Like I said before you killed me," I mutter.

He laughs, "it was that good?"

"You have officially ruined me for any other man." I admit to him snuggling into his warmth.

"I'm glad." He snuggles his nose into my neck and palms one of my breasts. 

We both fall asleep, but then I'm awoken by an orgasm surging through me. I spring up in the bed and pull the shit back to discover a grinning Dimitri between my legs.

"Good Morning beautiful," he says kissing me inner thigh.

I glance towards the window, but see no light sneaking in. "Morning? Its still dark out." I can tell by the sway of the bus we are back on the road heading to the next site. 

He shrugs, "close enough."

I run my hand thorough my hair and cringe when I'm met with tangles. "I do have to say that was a better way to wake up than those wake up calls Aubree sends."

When I try to lift me leg over his head to get dresses he stops me, "I'm not done with you." His eyes darken with lust and my leg falls back down.

He crawls over me, but rolls us so I'm on top. I run my fingers down his naked chest as he folds his arms under his head watching me. "Your turn to take control babe."

Is he for real? Most men I've dated would never easily give up control like Dimitri is. Not wasting the gift being given to me I bend down and place kisses over his chest. When I run my tongue over him I can taste the salt from earlier. I can feel his shaft pushing against me.

So I lift myself and slowly slide down on him taking him all the way in. His hands go instantly to my hips. I rock my hips against him riding him. When ever I come back down on him he would rise his hips to meet me. He reaches one hand up to cup one of my breasts. I pick up the tempo and he follows my lead. 

Soon I'm coming around him pumping him dry and he's groaning his release. I lay down on top of him, but keep him inside of me enjoying the feeling of being connected to him. He runs his fingers up and down my bare back.

"One day I'm going to marry you." I turn my head to stare at him in shock. He brushes my hair to the side and kisses my forehead. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not ask you to marry me yet. Just saying that I'm going to marry you."

Don't guys usually shy away from the big m word like it's some kind of swear word. But here is Dimitri casually talking about it. We've casually in the past brought it up when we were dating like any other normal couple. But this time it felt different. Like he was really thinking about it.

"You really mean that don't you?" I ask resting my chin on his chest.

"I do baby. I do." He kisses me nose causing me to giggle. "You're it for me. I want no one else. You told me last night I ruined you for other men well baby you ruined me for other women."

Someone bangs on the door. I'm getting really tired of not having privacy. As much as I'm enjoying being on tour I'm ready for this to me over.

As though Dimitri is reading my mind he whispers, "less then two weeks baby." I smile into his chest.

"You guys dressed," Tray calls through the door, "because I could really use my bestest best friend right now."

"Hang on," I tell him. Dimitri rolls his eyes and I shrug my shoulders as though to say what. Quickly we throw on some clothes and the second I tell Tray he can safely open the door he throws it open and wraps me in a tight embrace. 

I glace over his shoulder at a shocked Dimitri, but thankfully I see no traces of jealously in his eyes. "What's wrong I ask him?"

"I caught a naked Aubree sneaking out of Ryder's bunk," he whispers in my ear like its the end of the world. I bite back a laugh and pat his back. That's all. Here I thought it was something serious. And since when does Tray complain about seeing a women naked. I thought for sure one of his fantasies would be to see Aubree. 

"I think you'll be okay. She's not the first nor the last naked women you will see."

He pulls away from me, "but Skylar you don't understand." He slows his speech, "I. Saw. Aubree. Naked."

Dimitri mouth drops open, "what the fuck?"

Tray turns to Dimitri, "I caught her leaving Ryder's bunk. What are we going to do about this?"

Dimitri scratches the back of his neck, "nothing. They are both consenting adults and there is nothing in the contract saying they can't hook up."

Tray nods his head then his eyes darken for a second. "Fuck you and and fuck Ryder."

"What now?" Dimitri asks sounding board.

"You both got to fuck a women on the bus I haven't," he crosses his arms pouting. "It isn't fair."

He really is a child in a large man's body. I also feel myself getting whiplash from how quickly he was jumping topics. 

Dimitri rolls his eyes, "I can't believe you dragged us out of bed for this shit. Fall in love and then you can fuck her on the bus."

He walks away heading towards the kitchen probably to make some coffee. I shrug my shoulders and follow him.

The rest of the tour continues without any more drama. Seems Madison leaving put everyone in better spirits. The guys were able to relax and enjoy the last of their shows. I was thriving in the role as Aubree's assistant and she was even able to lighten up a little bit.

We even managed to go out to a few clubs and no fights broke out. I was growing closer to the guys and Aubree. Which really helped in reassuring me I had made the right decision. I still needed to tell my parents about the changes in my life. My reluctance was due to the fact I was scared over how they would react. 

I haven't been feeling well for the past few days, but I've been able to hide my illness from Dimitri. I didn't want to stress him out more than he already was. I was sure I was fine more than likely I either picked up a bug or got food poisoning. My secret came to light though when Tray caught me puking my guts into a garbage can.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 51 44
- I truly believe that soulmates will always end up together. No matter how much love got lost, no matter how much distance there was, if it's meant...
228 0 20
Lynn Randle is as wild as they come. There is no rule that she's not willing to break, or boundary that she's not willing to cross. But underneath th...
12K 958 57
Mason 🎸 My life's in shambles. Okay, that's a little dramatic considering that my band broke up. But I don't know what to do with my future, my care...
7 0 3
A small town girl took a chance at a new life when she moved to the big apple, New York City. For Elizabeth it meant she had a chance to make a name...