For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘…" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
71. Surprise
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

34. Bestfriend

5K 173 24
By TheTaeBTSLover

|THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V|

TaeGucci👅: Kookie

Jeondelicious : Hm?

TaeGucci👅: Do these people allow phones in detention or what?

Jeondelicious : Ig they do

TaeGucci👅: Wow someone has detention experience here 😌

Jeondelicious : stfu -_-

TaeGucci👅: No wait tho

You're telling me they let us play with our phones but don't let us finish assignments and homework??

Jeondelicious : Uh precisely, yes

TaeGucci👅: Wowww

Someone gotta come and explain me this logic tho

Jeondelicious : Lmaoo No one will

TaeGucci👅: Eh ik

You already on your way home?

Jeondelicious : Yupp

You on your way to detention?

TaeGucci👅: Yes ugh

As soon as Jungkook's phone beeped, the class door creaked open. He instinctively looked up to see who it was.

It was Taehyung.

Jungkook was in the detention class already and Taehyung had just entered.

Jungkook gulped as he looked at Taehyung waiting for a reply while he looked at his phone.

Jungkook quickly started typing and sent a short message.

Jeondelicious : Lmao enjoyy

A small smile made way on Taehyung's face as he read the text. He quickly typed back.

TaeGucci👅: Soo you're gonna entertain me the entire time I'm in detention. Right my Personal Netflix?

As soon as Taehyung hit the send button, he heard the notification ding of another phone in the room. He looked up with furrowed brows to look at Jungkook who was already looking at him. He just gave the boy a small smile and proceeded to sit on a chair in the class. He took note of the coincidence of the notification bell as he did so.

Jungkook immediately turned his notification ringtone down to zero and replied.

Jeondelicious : Nah Tae, sorry I have class :(

He refused to talk to Taehyung because he knew it would arise suspicion from him and he couldn't risk that.

TaeGucci👅: Aww okay, no worries.

Bye Kookie <333

Jeondelicious : Bye Tae <333

Jungkook took a glance at Taehyung who sat diagonally behind him only to see the boy with a pouty face and a frown. he silently cooed at him and wished he could go and talk to him.

But that wasn't possible. 

Sighing, he started scrolling through his Instagram feed.

About a minute later, Mrs. Han entered the room and said, "It's 3 p.m. right now, I discharge you at 4 p.m. No mischief, I'll be checking every 20 minutes."

She then went outside and the click of the door getting locked was heard.

Taehyung and Jungkook were both scrolling through their Instagram feeds, getting bored as hell. Jungkook being the introvert he is, would make no initiative to talk to the other person sitting in the room. That person being Taehyung made those chances of conversation absolutely null. But Taehyung and his extroverted personality couldn't allow that. So he quietly got up and sat at the desk beside Jungkook's and began.

"So freaking boring, huh?"

Jungkook jumped a little on his seat as he heard the silence break and a deep, raspy voice speak. He looked around a little to make sure that no one else was in class because he could not believe that a cute fluff ball like Taehyung could own such a deep voice. He felt chills running down his spine. 

"Where you looking at?" Taehyung asked smiling a little with a confused frown.

Jungkook gulped and tried his best not to scream after listening to his voice again. He calmed himself and knew that his ears would be flushed with crimson red.

"Uh nowhere?" He replied with a broken voice.

"So are you bored?" Taehyung asked again.

"Uh kinda, I mean it's detention so duh yes"

Taehyung chuckled at that.

"Kim Taehyung" He said as he outstretched his hand for Jungkook to shake.

"Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook replied. He instantly moved his hand to give Taehyung a handshake and couldn't help but to notice Taehyung's gorgeous, long fingers. 

The surname 'Jeon' instantly reminded Taehyung of Kookie. Therefore, he spontaneously spoke, "Oohh my bestfriend has the same surname."

"Oh nice" Jungkook replied then looked down to hide his smile as he realised Taehyung was referring to him.

"So why you in Detention?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh I didn't complete an assignment"

"Oh my god, the fact that me and my bestfriend were literally talking about this today. Don't you think it's so dumb how they don't let you do homework in detention?"

"Haha yes" Jungkook replied, having a Deja Vu as he remembered their conversation. 

"What about you? Why are you here?"

"Uh I got caught texting my bestfriend in class"

"Aw sad"

"You keep mentioning your bestfriend" Jungkook commented, curious to know how Taehyung would reply.

"I mean, he is my bestfriend and honestly, awfully amazing. Like he will keep you so entertained, you wouldn't even know what 'bored' means"

Jungkook smiled and felt his heart a skip a beat. "Why're you not talking to him now then?"

"Uh he has class" Taehyung said with a sad expression. 

Jungkook mentally cooed and noted how much of a social butterfly Taehyung was. He could befriend and make people like him in minutes. No wonder he was bestfriends with him and hadn't even talked to him in person till date. I mean, he is still speaking as 'Jungkook' and not 'Kookie'.

Suddenly, the door opened, breaking Jungkook from his thoughts.

It was Mrs. Han, she began speaking, "I'm leaving you two early today since y'all have a test tomorrow. You better study well and get a good grade."

They both thanked her and left the class. Once they were out of the building, Taehyung said, "Bye Jungkook, let's talk more"

"Sure Taehyung" He said and noted how weird it was to call Taehyung by his name and not 'Tae'. 

Then, they both went their own ways. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday Update!!!

A long chapter for y'all!!!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 41.5K 41
it all started when taehyung texted the wrong number about his beloved puppies and the stranger he texted really wanted a puppy too. completed februa...
11.1K 448 32
What if the two people become perents first and then couple. No it's not any one night stand's story guyz Jeon jungkook and Kim Taehyung were best fr...
19.7K 776 21
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜†๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...
119K 4.6K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...