Peter Pan Imagines OUAT

By SimpNation640

Imagines and one-shots of Peter Pan from Once Upon A Time!! Here is an epic array of fiction tales involving... More

Introduction!
Crushes
Found
My Lost girl
Love I Hate (Part 1)
Love I hate (Part 2)
Love I Hate (Part 3)
The Infamous Peter Pan
The Infamous Peter Pan (Part 2)
Fix You
The Acorn
Wounded
Fight
Cheaters Never Win
Peter Pan Never Fails
Lets Play
Far Away
Welcome to Neverland
Swimming
Intrusion
Unraveled Feelings
Neverland
Singing
I Don't Need Your Help
Authors Note (Updates)
Quick Update
Dreamshade
Neverland (Part 2)
The Return (Part 1)
The Return (Part 2)
The Return (Part 3)
Help A/N
Kitten In The Glade
Forget You
His Smile
Henry's Heart
He's Just Broken
Ransomed
Spencer Reid
The Things You Do For Love

The Boy From My Dreams

1.4K 11 2
By SimpNation640

Here is another request from Queenieofneverland Thank you for submitting the request and everyone know I am completely open to doing more. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it!

Zai's POV

My eyes flutter as the sun flits through the blinds. How long did I sleep in? It must have been a few hours. Days have just been going by in a haze recently. It's like all of a sudden the weeks over, but it feels like nothing happened, yet everything happened at the same time. It's almost like I've lost all sense of time and reality. The only way I can escape life anymore is in my dreams.

My dreams always seem to take me to another reality; a reality where my wildest wishes can come true, where I can be happy, where I feel loved. Ever since I was younger, I have been having these dreams in someplace foreign to me. It's almost like a forest on an island, and the island is beautiful. There are cliffs, but it's okay because if you fall, you can fly. You can soar above the clouds and above the ocean.

The lagoons are full of mermaids, not all of them super friendly, there are fairies and other magical creatures you would find nowhere else. The forests stretch on for miles and the ocean behind them stretches further, almost like it never ends...

The few boys that live there are all pretty normal, except for one. Only this one boy catches my eye. He's the only boy who I can actually see his face clearly. The rest are fuzzier. I can see every detail of this boy's face. I can see his deep green eyes that darken when he is upset or angry. I can see the intricate design of his irises. I can see the creases on his forehead, the dimples when he smiles, his perfect eyebrows.

I can never see anybody that clearly in any of my dreams. It's quite amazing actually. I don't know where I could have seen him before, but every time I dream of this place and see his face, a strange sense of familiarity and comfort washes over me. I feel safe around him, even when I know I'm dreaming.

With the day so young and I, being early up, decide to get breakfast. (Sorry... Shakespearean talk... we just did Romeo and Juliet). Downstairs is quiet. Mom is probably at work, leaving me in the house alone today. I always feel lonely when I get left alone. I often reminisce about the boy in my dreams when I do.

I often long to be back on the island with the cute boy. I feel more at home in those dreams than I do here. The boy makes me feel loved and important. This boy is too good to be true. He is just so perfect, everything about him. I love the way he smiles, the way he laughs, the way he seems to fly without effort, the way he swordfights with elegance, the way his eyes reflect the sunlight with a shimmer, the way his eyes crinkle when he laughs, the way he makes stupid jokes, and I have a lot more to go by.

Thinking about him makes me go weak in the knees. I know it's not really cool to be crushing over a guy from my dream that doesn't even exist, but I just can't help myself. Everything about him screams perfection, and I just can't resist. If only I could actually fly away, away from my home, away from my family, from my reality, and stay with him forever.

Sitting by the window in my room, I imagine him flying towards me, taking me away to his island, living there forever in a place where there are no grownups, just kids and fun. For a few moments, I could have sworn I actually saw him flying towards me, but chalking it up to my imagination, I decide that I need a break. I'm actually starting to see things from my imagination. Do I need to see someone? Surely I'm not that crazy...

Shortly after I ask myself these questions about whether or not I am going insane, I felt a gust of wind rushing from behind me. I look to see the window wide open. Knowing that that window was shut before, I start to feel scared. 

A shadow slowly comes into view and towards me at a brisk pace. I am certainly not imagining this. Before I can back away enough to escape, I blackout, losing all consciousness before I even hit the ground.

...

I awake for the second time this morning. The sun was again hitting my eyes. It was all a dream. There was no shadow, I'm fine. Yet, a part of me knows that's not true. A part of me knows that what happened with the shadow was real, as crazy as it seems.

It is then that I realize that I am not actually in my bed. Rather, I am on the ground... somewhere. It's not so hard it's uncomfortable, but not so soft that I could lay here forever. I open my eyes to find myself on the sand, next to a beach... with the forest around me.

Ah, that's it. I'm just dreaming again. They usually never feel this real. Again, a part of me knows this is not a dream, but logic takes over saying that it's impossible. 

I look around frantically, looking for any signs of life. No one seemingly for miles. I walk towards the shore, watching the waves crash and wash up against the sand beneath my feet. The beautiful ocean that goes on for miles past the horizon reflects the bright sunlight. I hear something, a rustling of leaves, behind me finally, but look to see nothing. Still.

This is never how my dreams go. Someone is usually always there, I'm almost never alone. I hear the noise again and look to see a really tall boy walk out from behind some bushes, a few boys following behind him. The tall guy looks vaguely familiar like he could have been one of the boys from my dreams. But I can see his facial features this time. I can see a scar running down his face and his hair is rattled like he hasn't cared for it in days, maybe weeks.

He gives me a creepy smile, churning my insides with fear. My feelings were far too real for this to be a dream. Everything is far more real than any dream I have ever had before. He takes a few steps toward me. Every instinct in my body tells me to run, but my feet stay rooted to the wet sand beneath me.

"Pan's going to like this one," he says walking even closer. Still, I stay. "What's your name?"

"Zai," I respond without hesitation. Wondering why this felt so easy to me, I gain a little confidence. "Who are you?"

"I ask the questions here. Follow me." I feel obligated to follow, yet not scared.

I follow him for what seems like forever when we reach an opening in the forest where a cute little camp sits. Exactly like the one from my dreams. A few more boys are wandering around the sight, talking or working.

This cannot be happening. There is no way this is real, I won't believe it. Yet everything is exactly how I had seen it before, but more in focus, more crisp. I cannot grasp the fact that I am actually here, but maybe I'm not.

The few boys in front of me lead me to a specific tent, the biggest of them here. 

"Pan," the boy calls. "We've got someone for you. A girl."

"A girl?" a confused British accent calls from inside. A few noises, some shuffling, then the door opening, and there he was. The boy, exactly like I had imagined him from my dream, stands right before me, looking at me with the same shock I feel towards him at this moment.

His eyes, his lips, his cheeks, everything about him, just as I remember. He looks at me with a matching look of recognition. I could not fathom what I was actually seeing. The boy I had longed for years is here, right now, in front of my eyes. The camp, the beach, the boy, everything is actually here. How?

"We're good now Felix, thanks," he says without a glance toward him. The boy named Felix shrugs and walks away. "What's your name?" he asks me quietly, taking one small step towards me. 

I don't break our eye contact, I cant

"My name is Zai," I say almost dreamily. "What's yours?"

"I'm Peter, Peter Pan."

The boy I have been dreaming about for ages, since I was little, and I finally know his name. I'm thrilled that I have finally met the boy, but I'm also confused. How am I actually here? 

"Peter, where am I?" I ask him, still not breaking eye contact with him. "I mean, I've been dreaming about you since I was a kid. How am I here? And why now?"

He hesitates, seemingly not knowing the answer to my question. "You're in Neverland and I don't know why you're here, but I've been dreaming about you too. I don't even know for how long..."

I look away from his eyes and to my feet. 

"Am I actually here? Am I just dreaming again Peter?" I ask suddenly getting sad. I have wanted to come here for years and be with the boy I love, but what if I am only imagining it? What if I am not actually here?

"You're here love. Trust me. Does this feel fake to you?" he asks, bringing his hand up to my shoulders. It certainly feels real.

"And what about this," he says, sliding his hands slowly down my arms. Again, very real. Butterflies fill my stomach at his touch. This feels more real than consciousness.

"And this," he says quieter and squeezes my hand lightly. I squeeze back.

"And this." He basically whispers as he leans in and softly places his lips against mine. Immediately a burst of electricity flies from his lips to my whole body. I close my eyes and kiss him back, not wanting him to pull away.

Soon, our lips are moving harmoniously together in a dance I am sure to never get tired of. I never wanted him to stop kissing me.

Just as quickly as it started, it ends. He pulls back, both of our lips still lingering on the kiss. I reopen my eyes to see him smiling at me. I smile back.

"I don't think you know how long I've wanted to do that," he says, still quietly.

I giggle a little bit in response. "Me too."

With a smile, he grabs my hand softly and leads me into the center of the camp. The campfire is sunlight and the few boys around us peak their heads up in interest.

"Zai, welcome to your new home!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, I hope that this meets your expectations. Plz feel free to leave more requests for me. Again, thank you for reading! I am hoping to have some more time to write in the next few months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.7K 21
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!! ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ (ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ) ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ'ꜱ...
10.2K 581 38
#194 in Fanfiction, April 2015 "I'd spend eternity by your side." Peter Pan, an ordinary sorcerer's apprentice, and Lilith, Princess of Costa Luna. W...
1.8K 9 19
Book one - Once Upon a Kiss In "Once Upon a Kiss," an 18-year-old with a sharp tongue and quick wit is unexpectedly whisked away from her world into...
328K 6.7K 21
Rumplestilskin wants revenge on his father. Peter Pan. The only way he can do it is in the most cruel way possible. Through Love. Is it possible thou...