Mortals Meet The Demigods

Da 11Kiddo27

Have fun watching these chaotic mortal and demigod interactions (it is extremely cliche and dramatic)! Most o... Altro

Anastasia Dominique - Thalia+Percabeth
Freddy Gordon - Hazel+Nico
Nyssa Clark (No Mist) - Mainly Piper
Hailey Brawfield - Caleo
Helen Norris - Solangelo(and the seven)
Sarah Flint - Tratie
Grason Jase - Jiper/Jasper
Hannah Frizzle - Frazel
Joey Parker - Theyna
Kate Copper - Rachel Dare+Grover Underwood
Henry Cantor - More Theyna because I can!
Helen Goldstien - More Solangelo!
Carry Smith - Percabeth+Jiper/Jasper
Lily Lane - MORE THEYNAAAAA
Anna Ray - Thalia+Percabeth
Marcus Scott - Reyna+Frank (Sort of other demigods and Theyna as well)
Amy Pensky - Thalia+Artemis
Andrew Miles - Percabeth+Caleo
Elizabeth Dawn - Nico+Thalia
Frederick Chase/Conner Duncan - Annabeth+Thalia
Frederick and Helen Chase(Pt. 2)
Helen Chase (Pt. 3 I think) - Magnus, Alex, & Sam
Frederick Chase (Pt. 4) - Athena & Annabeth
Amelia Mason - Fierrochase
Lena Lane - Chrisse+Percy
Sally Jackson - The Crew
Andrew Chance - Theyna Family
Matthew Chase - Maya Goldberg
Jesse Martin - DamSeaweedBrain
OH MY GODS!
Hailey Hunter - Theyna+Percy
Karen Carols - Demigods
Chris Rogers - Zoe & Phoebe Jackson
Jackson Merlin - Thalia, Piper, & Annabeth
Carla Abrams - Theyna
Sharon Rich - Theyna Again
Claire LaCar - Piper
Lidia Crow - Percabeth
Martin Monroe - Clarisse
Jade Maxwell - Estelle Blowfis
Julia Cambria - Percabeth
Ezra Hudson - The Demigods

Caleb Markson - Percabeth

6.1K 58 156
Da 11Kiddo27

Caleb Markson:

My name is Caleb Markson and I am not your average nerd. I may be brainy, but I am also handsome and kinda cool. I'm not the only one who sees it, a bunch of girls do too, hopefully including my best friend Annabeth.

Annabeth and I talked about an assignment due in Greek while we wanted for our other friends by her locker. "So, who is your favorite god and your favorite goddess?" She asked me. I could see the sparkle in her eye that she always had when she wanted an answer.

"Hm...I've got to go with Artemis and Apollo!" I'm a twin so I always thought it was cool that two polar opposite twins were gods. Just like Clare and I...minus the god part.

Annabeth smiled to herself, as if sharing an inside joke with an invisible person (No, Percy is not wearing her cap!). "Mine are definitely Poseidon and Athena!" I was surprised! Annabeth was the biggest mythology nerd, she should now Athena and Poseidon were believed to hate each other! When she saw my confused look, she smiled and said, "I think that if they weren't enemies, they would make a great pair!"

I was about to respond when our friends came running over. They were both couples and I was still getting used to my sister having a boyfriend. Sam and Henry came running over first. Sam/Samantha planted a quick kiss on her boyfriend's cheek before letting go of his hand and talking to Annabeth. Next, Claire and Jay walked over talking about the date they were going on to the movies in a couple days. She jumped up and down excitedly which made Jay start to hysterically laugh...okay maybe they were a kind of cute couple.

"Annabeth! I heard there was a cute new guy at school! Forget about that fake boyfriend of yours, you should totally ask him out!" Sam said and Claire looked at me with sympathy. She knew about my giant crush on Annabeth and that I was too nervous to admit it. But if I waited too long, I could be too late! It was a lose-lose situation!

"I told you guys that I already have a boyfriend!" Annabeth protested. It was pretty obvious that she liked me and I assumed that her "boyfriend" was just a placeholder for me. "I do not care how good looking this jock may be, there is no way he is as caring, loyal, or funny as my boyfriend!" I blushed and quickly hid it, I couldn't let Annabeth know that I knew she was talking about me yet! If she did, I'd have to ask her out sooner!

Suddenly, that new boy walked around the corner. He wasn't even looking towards us and Annabeth smiled bigger than I have ever seen her smile before! She immediately sprinted towards him and jumped on his back. WHAT!?!?

He yanked her off of his back and looked like he was about to scream at her. She smiled up at him and his face lit up, "Wise Girl!"

"Seaweed Brain!" She responded excitedly. Then they did something unexpected, they kissed. No! She dragged the new kid over to us and said excitedly, "Guys, this is my boyfriend, Percy Jackson!" She hugged him and I had never seen her looking so...freely vulnerable. Before he could hug her back, she grabbed his arm and judo-flipped him. She looked, smirking, at him on the ground and said, "That is what you get for not telling me you were coming, idiot!"

I faked a laugh, but I really felt like I might cry. How could I ever get my beloved Annabeth when my competition was this guy? He was perfectly tanned with a strong build, sea-green eyes that seemed to swirl like a tornado, and floppy black hair that fell over his face. Plus, Annie had already chosen him, like Claire had said, I was too late.

But, Annabeth was my one true love, I need to convince her of that! Maybe their relationship wasn't as perfect as it looked? Maybe Percy was hiding something? He didn't look as loyal of a guy as Annabeth had portrayed him as... Now all I needed to do was show Annabeth how untrustworthy he was. After she dumped him, she'd be broken, and I'd help heal her!

Time to dig! "So, Percy, how long have you known Annabeth?" I bet he hasn't known her a whole year like me!

He smiled kindly at me, as if I wasn't scheming to get rid of him! "Well, we have known each other since we were twelve! We hated each other at first but became best friends! We have been dating since my sixteenth birthday!" Twelve!?! Sixteen?!?

Okay... "Where did you guys meet?" I questioned them.

Annabeth got a dreamy look in her eyes and I knew she only got when she talked about one place, "We met at my summer camp when we were twelve. We were playing capture the flag and I was team captain! I put the scrawny new boy as bait and then stole the flag!" My friends laughed and I tried my best not to.

"The camp you always say is the best place in the world but we can't go to?" Claire pouted.

"Yeah. Like I told you guys, you have to have ADHD and Dyslexia!" Annabeth protested. Hmm...maybe I am smarter than Percy is then. What is a subject Annabeth loves? Greek Mythology! I bet I know more about that!

"So what class do you have first?" I asked Percy, hoping it wouldn't be with Annabeth.

"Greek! You?" He responded.

"Same! I'll walk you there!" I guided Percy to the classroom and everybody else went to their classrooms.

In the class, I didn't pay attention, I just stared at a sleeping Percy. "Mr.Jackson! Wake up, Mr.Jackson" Mr. Harvey called. Percy's head snapped up and he looked around to snickers and mumbles. "Not a very good first impression!"

"Yeah, I've definitely had worse..." Percy said under his breath.

"Well, if you are too smart for this class, you'd better do well on this pop-quiz!" Mr. Harvey scowled as he handed out the papers. I took mine and moaned. We had hardly started the Greek unit and this was an expert level quiz. Well not expert, but none of us paid attention in class so it sure seemed like it.

Once I finished, I glanced over to see Percy's paper and snapped a pic to look at on my phone. It wasn't cheating since I already finished! OKAY?

Who is the king of the gods?

Uncle Z is the king of the gods...unfortunately. DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!

Who defeated the Nemean Lion?

Zoe and I killed it because nothing says, "die monster," like dry ice cream and a huntress's arrows!

Who killed Medusa?

Once again, I killed Medusa and shipped her ugly head to my...powerful...family!

Who is Mother Earth?

No! I refuse to answer this! I will never even think of Dirt Face's name again!

Who was King of the Titans?

Seriously! You mortals know more than we thought you did! Do you, like, have some weird gut feeling or something! I am super confused!

Which god was Perseus the son of?

Sally! Haha, sorry dad! ...It's true though...

Who did Athena compete with to be patron of Athens?

POSEIDON SHOULD HAVE WON! Don't kill me Athena! I'm INNOCENT!

Who is the god of the underworld?

Uncle Hades is the god of the Underworld! Bum, bum, BUM! Don't know why I added the "bum, bum, bum" bit, I guess I'm a Seaweed Brain...

Who was the greatest hero-trainer according to myth?

Chiron! And, not just according to myth, he totally is! I mean, I'd be dead a thousand times over without him!

Who is the love goddess?

Aphrodite is the goddess of love and beauty. Just saying, she has a great taste in what couples to ship! PERCABETH FOREVER!

Not a single one of those answers made sense! Plus, it took him forever to write it because of his Dyslexia or whatever! That's a lot of wrong answers for such a long time!

I turned to Percy who must have seen me take a picture. He rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers. When I looked back at his paper, all of the answers were correct. I must have been seeing things! Then I glanced back down at my phone and saw that it was the same answers as before! How did he do that?

Maybe the fact that he was crazy  would make Annabeth break up with him! She deserved somebody smart like me! I'd have to show this to her at lunch! It's on, Jackson!

At lunch, I pulled Annabeth away from our group at the table and into an empty classroom. "Annabeth, I need to tell you something important!" I said mysteriously.

"Um...okay." She responded with that adorable confused look on her face.

"I want you to know I am always here for you, Annie!" I added.

She crossed her arms, "Do NOT call me Annie and just spit it out!" She scowled at me as I scrambled to get the picture up on my phone. I showed her the picture of Percy's gibberish and she looked at it confusedly. Then she burst out laughing, she laughed so hard she doubled over.

"I am so sorry to tell you, but your boyfriend is crazy!" I said, she must be taking this information pretty hard. Maybe laughing is her way of crying!

"He IS crazy!" Annabeth said through laughs as she ran away. Ooooh! She must be going to break up with Percy, I can't miss this! Instead when I found them, I saw her kissing him. I guess it took more than just Percy's stupidity to break them up.

Later that day, I had all of our friend group besides Annabeth over to Claire and my house, well, apartment. "I can't believe it!" Sam gasped when I showed her, Claire, and Jay the news article form when we were twelve. The five of us sat on my couch looking over old reports.

"We have to stop him!" Henry exclaimed.

"I don't know..." Claire said skeptically.

"Are you serious? Annabeth's boyfriend is a psychopathic kidnapping vandal! How could you ever think that him and Annie were meant to be with each other? He probably abuses and threatens her, that's why she hasn't left him!" I yelled at my twin. She was so oblivious and stupid sometimes!

"Hate to say it Clairy, but Caleb's right and we can't let our friend get hurt!" Jay said softly, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"So what is our plan?" Sam asked me eagerly. That's what I liked about her, her bold fearlessness.

"Is your older sister single, Hen?" I asked as if I was an evil scientist.

"No, but she's not very loyal. Why?" He responded.

"Well, she's pretty, and a player like Percy can't resist a pretty girl around his age!" I schemed. By the time I had gone over the plan, it was night and our friends had to leave.

The next day Henry asked Percy to tutor his one-year-older sister in Marine Biology. Percy eagerly agreed and I couldn't tell if it was because he wanted to see Lila or if he was happy to be recognized as smart!

After school, I watched Percy trail his car after Henry's and I smiled a satisfied smirk. Time to follow them and watch through the window along with the rest of our friends! Henry's house was decently sized with white and stone walls and two floors, luckily their living room was on the first floor!

"Hey! You must be...Lila?" Percy asked. Henry's sister nodded and stared at him dreamily, she tugged at her super short skirt and scooted closer.

"Yeah! And you must be Percy!" She breathed on his neck. He smiled awkwardly and I raised my camera, ready to take a clear picture of the kiss.

"So...what exactly are you struggling with?" Percy inches further away, so far he almost fell off of the couch.

"Well, I am having trouble not kissing a very handsome somebody right now...maybe you can change that?" Lila was practically lying on top of him now and I smugly smiled. Instead of kissing him like I had expected, he jumped up and stepped away from her.

"Sorry Lila! I have a girlfriend that I love with all of my heart and I would never cheat on her! I really do hope that you find the perfect person!" Percy gathered his things and rushed out the door. I do have to admit it was a pretty good act! I guess we'd have to break them up with plan B!

Percy left and little did he know that as soon as he did, Lila called somebody down. A popular boy at our school came down and the two started kissing. I watched for a few seconds before storming off and revisited plan B in my head. Tomorrow the plan will be executed and I'd never have to see Percy Jackson again!

When we all got to school in the morning, there were papers taped up all over. Guess what they had on them? Percy Jackson's criminal record! I went to go find Annabeth and comfort her after this unfortunate news that I had no idea was leaked *wink, wink*.

I found Annabeth standing next to Percy at her locker. Her eyes were scary when they got mad, but I had never seen her like this! Her intense grey eyes swirled like storm clouds and she seemed to radiate power. Wow! She must be SO mad at her criminal ex-boyfriend!

"Hey, Annie! Are you okay? I know this must be hard!" I ran up to comfort her, shoving Jackson, who was still standing next to her, out of my way.

Instead of collapsing into my arms, she pushed me away. "It was you, wasn't it!" Her icy, steely eyes pierced through me and I couldn't lie, but I also couldn't find any words. I just nodded. When she saw my nod, she grabbed my arm and FLIPPED ME OVER HER SHOULDER! "How dare you! If you had read further instead of assuming the worst, you would have seen he was falsely accused! You also would have read that I was an accomplice with him the entire time! I thought you were my friend, but I was WRONG!"

With those horrible last words, she grabbed Percy's hand and dragged him out of the school. We never saw Annabeth Chase or Percy Jackson at our school ever again! But just you wait, my Annie would realize that she had made a huge mistake soon enough!

What mistake? I HATE HIM! ...and yes I realize that I created him. I hope you are enjoying these so far! Wow, this was 2493 words!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

53.5K 574 14
We all know the classic mortals meet demigods stories, and well, that's exactly what it is. One shot stories of mortals and (spoiler alert!) a couple...
90.3K 640 54
One-shot will consist of percabeth fluff, proposal, before they started dating, beginning of their relationship, all that jazz. (Also note that thr f...
24.4K 433 30
Hey, thanks for giving this book a chance! It's one of the most cliche books out there, so I'm actually kind of surprised that you found this one. Th...
23.8K 256 22
Initially, this was supposed to be a 'mortals meet demigods' but with time it has shifted to one-shot more than anything, still I hope you enjoy! I p...