•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽

589 43 55
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Your Eyes Tell ●

"I think a page regarding the following week is missing but it is fine since I don't need it."

You sighed in relief, glad that your boss did not enquire about your lateness or why his file was incomplete. Standing straight for five minutes like a frozen sculpture made you feel tired and you glanced at Jungkook, wondering if he was tired.

But quite to the contrary, he was so divulged into sorting out and writing something on a diary that he seemed to have forgotten your presence.

Weird but it is not like I wanted his attention either.

With a small bow, you went to sit at your table, curiosity peaking up higher when he didn't even see you bowing right in front of his eyes.

What was he doing with the file that he looked so busy? You tried to crane your neck to get a look but stopped when you realised that you looked like an old goose trying to move.

"What a day."

You muttered under you breathe as time seemed to pass by meaninglessly and a glance at your boss's table made you frown as he seemed to still be busy. You didn't know why you were so curious about his work today.

Focus on yourself Yuna, you scolded yourself while remembering back the past week's incident. Shaking your head you tried to focus on the computer screen but quietly groaned when your attention seemed to go back on your boss.

Biting on a nail, you tried to comprehend what he was doing. By the look of it, maybe he's going out of here for business? Or family plans?

"What is he trying to do?" You whispered to particularly no one.

You were not interested in his works but it was the first time that Jungkook was adjusting his schedule without telling you anything about it and such action seemed to make him look highly suspicious.

Was he seeing someone?

The thought suddenly made you jerk forward from your chair, eyes wide as you tried to imagine Jungkook with a girl. It was weird because you could not think about him with anyone else.

A burning feeling seemed to spread on your body as you subconsciously started biting your nails harder. You fanned yourself from the growing heat of your face as several thoughts crossed your mind.

Who could the girl be? Did you know her?

She must be probably rich and pretty since your boss was not an ordinary person, unlike you. You were only his secretary who was hardly respected nowadays. Well, he'd probably look good with anyone beautiful right?

You shook your head again with a plead to focus on your work and not let your head be drowned in such trivial matters. But like expected, your brain seemed to be more interested in your boss's possible girlfriend while a sour feeling stirred inside you.

No.

As soon as the possible reason for the odd feeling came you tried to ignore it, knowing that it was nothing but tiredness. Sighing, you bit your lip trying to make yourself forget the thought but found yourself indulged in it even more.

Is it true?

Maybe there was a little chance but you didn't want it to be true because it would make your relationship with Jungkook more awkward. Glancing back at your boss who was still busy, you reminded yourself it was not true at all.

You were totally not jealous.

"Here is your drink sir."

Merely humming Jungkook turned his attention back to his diary and phone, making you huff in annoyance. Half the day has gone without a trace with him writing stuff while you brought numerous drinks for him.

Were you even his assistant? You couldn't say now because he was doing his own work plus he didn't assign you any task and your presence was just like the air, invisible.

You felt like a peon instead.

"Miss Yuna..?"

"Huh-oh yes sir?"

You immediately responded, hoping that he would assign you some work because you didn't want to just sit back and think about what he was doing.

He started at you for a moment without any word and you blinked, unsure what to say next. There was something in his eyes which you couldn't figure out but the intensity looked heavy.

"Do you need my help, sir?"

Right now, you just wanted to help your boss finish his work because he looked tired and you had time to kill. He kept quiet for a moment before snapping back to reality, looking away.

"Oh yes, do you have any work left to do?"

"No sir. Since I was not assigned to any work, I certainly am not busy."

"Really?" He looked surprised.

"Yes sir."

"Alright, then you can go home today."

What?

You looked at him incredibly, still in disbelief at his words. Did he just dismiss you?

"What?"

"I said you may go home early today."

"But sir-"

"Just go, miss Yuna."

You kept quiet and stared at him while he seemed to avoid any eye contact. Though worried, you had enough of his dense behaviour when all you wanted to do was help.

Without another word or argument, you grabbed your bag and bowed before walking out of the cabin, furious.

"I can't believe the way he treats me. Am I his friend or an assistant?"

You spoke to yourself while walking for the elevator, anger evident with your quick and heavy steps as the sound of your heels clicking echoed in the hall. Some employees greeted you but you were too angry to greet them back.

Without rational thinking your quick steps led you to almost bump into someone walking the opposite way to you.

"Oh, I am sorry. Are you okay?"

Considering your rage you should have walked away without any answer but you stopped, a weird feeling of deja vu washing over you as the voice seemed familiar.

You looked up, eyes widening in shock as the person smiled at you warmly. The sudden appearance of this person twitched some suspicions as you remembered back the last incident.

"Seokjin."

His smile seemed to widen as he took in your expressions.

"Honoured to have you remembering me Yuna."

You almost scoffed, wanting to smack his head at the very moment. The anger for your boss turned into double fury for him as he seemed to not notice your feelings for him.

Though Jin was not someone close, you weirdly trusted him because he had put his life in danger while trying to help someone. How could someone like him betray you?

"Excuse me, I have to leave."

You wanted to run from his presence because he reminded the traumatic past you have, repeatedly. The warm feeling when you first met him dissolved into cold feelings now, as he broke your trust.

"Wait Yuna, is Jungkook still in there?"

You looked at him, wondering why he wanted to meet your boss. To discuss your personal life like gossip over coffee?

"Maybe. You can check it yourself."

Without giving him another chance to talk you walked away urging that he would leave you alone. Your behaviour seemed rude but you couldn't help it.

Though he was handsome or an important person, you didn't permit anyone like them to do a background check on you.

Ding.

Entering the lift, you pressed the ground floor and waited to reach your destination. The time seemed to go slow as you impatiently tapped your foot, hoping to leave this particular building because it felt suffocating right now.

The door opened shortly and you hurried out for the exit but Sunmi noticed you and waved like an excited kid, her bright smile almost making you forget your current mood as you walked towards the reception table.

"Are you going home now?"

"Yeah, Mr Jeon has something to do but dismissed me for the day. I guess he-"

Your eyes scanned the building as you spoke and before you noticed, you had already stopped talking halfway when something or rather, someone caught your eye.

Forgetting about Sunmi for the moment, your whole focus was on the tall and bulked visitor who made his way for the lift. Carefully you watched the person stride ahead, his natural light-red curves bouncing along as he hurriedly walked into the elevator.

It was no doubt that you knew that person and spend countless time with him but the fact that he had no affiliation with this company made his presence more suspicious.

What was he doing here?

He stood stiffly with his hands stuffed into his jean pockets and you could not help but think whom the person was about to meet. The whole time he never noticed your stare as you doubted yourself again.

As you stood there trying to figure out if the person was him, the last thing you saw was his pale arms before the metal entrance closed off with a ding.

"Miss Yuna-?"

"Oh sorry, I thought I saw someone just now." You said, trying to sound convincing.

"Someone? But no one is here."

"Maybe I was wrong. Anyways, see you tomorrow Sunmi."

She bowed and you bowed back before making your way out of the huge building, goosebumps creeping up your whole body as different thoughts crossed your mind.

You had to find out why the person was here,

Because you remember the pale skin and light red hair very vividly.

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late update, classes had taken away all my time but I will try to update soon. Please do tell me your thoughts, who is that person? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 23.6K 50
Jeon Jungkook is a Trueblooded Alpha and the prince of Ukaas soon to be king after his father. Taehyung is an Omega a beautiful Omega princess.Jungko...
334K 11.5K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...