BILLIONAIRE BODYGUARD (IM NAY...

By MEANSHIA

Nayeon hated the newly hired bodyguard down to her core. She can't stand her even in just a minute. If they a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
❤️💙🤍
51
52
53
54
🐰💜
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
PROTECT NAYEON AT ALL COST!
65
66
67
CONTINUATION OF PART 67....
68
69
70
SOON TO PUBLISH!!!
FINAL

63

3.3K 124 42
By MEANSHIA

NO ONE'S POV

Seoul, South Korea.

News Flash!

TWICE member Im Nayeon has just arrived in Incheon Airport!

Is this the sign that TWICE will finally get back to OT9 again? What do you think ONCE?

And according to our reliable source, she was taking a hiatus in Europe specifically in Bern, Switzerland. There's no other details about who she was with during the rest of the year of her break. But rumor has it, that the idol was living with the swiss youngest billionaire Shia LeCoutre who happened to be Twice Bodyguard before. The billionaire has also been sighted not once but several times at the hospital where the idol was also admitted after she got into an accident.

Many speculations that has been spreading the whole social medias since the idol posted a picture on her account revealing that she's in a relationship already. The billionaire also posted a picture of the idol while sleeping which added to the suspicion to their fans that the two well-known personalities are in a relationship. But JYPE hasn't responded with this issue as there's no proof that the two are dating.

"Wow! You're on the news, unnie." Momo blurted out when all of them having their late dinner in the living room of their apartment.

Nayeon just arrived few minutes ago and her members surprised her with simple welcome party inside their apartment.

"I will not wonder why she is in the news right away, you know those tv stations, they have so many tentacles for them to gossip the news immediately." Jeongyeon muttered disappointedly.

"So the paparazzi had seen Shia oppa at the hospital, visiting Nayeon unnie before?" Chaeyoung asked everyone and Jihyo nodded.

"She's been in and out there and you know she's a well-known tycoon in the world so maybe the paparazzi speculated her that she was there because of Nayeon unnie." Jihyo answered while everyone nodded and Nayeon just looked at her, confused.

Of course she was confused because she didn't know about it.

"So Nayeon unnie, you remember now right?" Sana asked her.

"Uhumm.." Nayeon answered her in a hummed and continued to eat.

"I wish Ryleigh was here. I wanna play with her." Tzuyu suddenly said and Nayeon smiled at her.

"Soon Tzu. Don't worry you'll have plenty of times to bond with her soon." Nayeon answered Tzuyu.

"So how's life living in a huge mansion in Switzerland? Did you have fun while you're on your vacation? Mina asked Nayeon as the latter stood up to get her phone in her bedroom.

"It was fun and i enjoyed living there to be honest. People there don't care about people others businesses so that's it, i'm settling down there soon." Nayeon smiled at Mina and walked in her room and went back afterwards.

"I wanna go there. I want to have a vacation and stay in Shia oppa's mansion also." Sana dreamingly muttered while Tzuyu looked at her.

"You're just going to disturb Shia oppa there. Just take a vacation in Taiwan, it's beautiful there." Tzuyu said and everyone laughed at her as they knew that the maknae was being possessive again with Sana.

"You all can visit there, she won't mind afterall." Nayeon said.

"See? Shia oppa won't mind. So don't worry because you're going there also, hmm?" Sana giggled as she encircled her arms on her girlfriend's waist while the latter just rolled her eyes.

"By the way unnie, about your stalker. Did you see the news about him?" Dahyun asked while Jihyo glared at her, worried if Nayeon wouldn't like opening that topic again.

"Yeah, my sister called me that he was already captured and jailed in Zurich." Nayeon answered while the girls looked at each others.

"Aren't you wondering why he was caught in Zurich which is obviously only an hour away from the place where you live? Didn't he follow you too when he found out you were in Switzerland? He was also not caught by the authorities here in Seoul for several months and even the entire airport here in Korea, no record of him leaving the country after that accident." Jihyo said which Nayeon immediately got her whole body shivers in fear knowing that her stalker even follow her in Switzerland.

"I had never thought of that before, but when i found out now, i was suddenly trembling with fear. I never thought he would know where i was. He's insane!" Nayeon muttered as she held her chest when she felt her heart was beating so fast.

"But don't worry unnie, because he was already arrested and is now imprisoned in Zurich. JYPE has also filed many cases for him, and let's see if that insane stalker can even get out!" Chaeyoung said and assured Nayeon.

"But i was just really wondering, because he was allegedly beaten to death by someone and almost died. As what the news said, he had been severely punished and can't even walk because his knees were all dismantled because of so much banging from the baseball bat. Could it be also Nayeon unnie's other stalker, who hit him and that stalker was jealous because the other stalker got to see Nayeon unnie up close in the plane?" Momo said which everyone widened their eyes.

"Yahhh!!! What the hell Momoring! Where did you even get those ideas for thinking too much!?" Jihyo yelled at her but Nayeon still widened her eyes looking at Momo's direction.

"He was beaten to death? Oh my god! Does he even deserves to be punished like that?" Nayeon asked them.

"That's what came out in the news, Nayeon unnie. And the Zurich authorities said they did not know who beat him. And they also said that the stalker did not want to talk because he was afraid that the person who beat him up would come back again and might kill him." Mina answered.

Nayeon who was just listening of what her members said, became anxious and suddenly felt guilty of her stalker.

She knew he deserves to be punished but not to point where he would just beaten to death because of his acts towards her.

"The punishment he received was too much. I know he deserves to be punished but not that way, and whoever beats him will also pay the law. He did not do it right. We have a law that can punish a person who is guilty, and not just to kill anyone." Nayeon uttered and everyone looked at her in disbelief especially Jeongyeon.

"But you can see what happened to you, right? Nayeon unnie, we almost lost you because of that person! And here you are, defending the person why you were coma for months and even have an amnesia." Jeongyeon said disappointedly.

"I know, Jeong. But we have a law to punish the one who is guilty. Do you want the person who sinned against you will die? Don't you feel sorry for the family he left behind if he dies because of too much punishment?" Nayeon asked them and the  girls nodded in unison.

"Unless you have no heart like the person who beat him, maybe it's okay for you to let that person die. But no, i can't do that to the person who sinned against me because i am only human, and only the above can take the life of a person, Jeong." Nayeon said.

"Let's just thank the Lord because He had given me a second life." Nayeon added and stood up, walking inside her room.

Nayeon decided to talk to the JYPE tomorrow and will ask them to withdraw the case they filed against her stalker. Her conscience can't accept the fact that her stalker will rot in prison, which had been impaired because of the excessive punishment he received.

"Is she mad?" Momo asked the girls.

"I think, she's disappointed?" Dahyun said in a question rather than in a statement.

"I think she's right, jeong. We all know here, Nayeon unnie is the most selfless human being we've ever known. And even before she never filed a case against that stalker because she couldn't bear her conscience that someone will send to prison just because of her." Mina uttered which everyone nodded in agreement.

"Remember when JYP supposedly file a case for him but Nayeon unnie asked him not to, so JYP had no choice but he instead file just a restriction order for him not to enter in the country." Dahyun added.

"Sometimes i wanted to bang her head in the wall so she would realize how her selflessness almost lost her life." Jeongyeon disappointedly uttered but she had no choice because she knew Nayeon very well, she can't argue the eldest about it because she will always lost against her.

----

JIHYO'S POV

I accompanied Nayeon unnie to JYP since the president wants to see Nayeon personally.

Of course everyone eyes were on her when we entered the building.

She's been out of sight for a year so everyone was suprised to see her after she took a hiatus.

"Good morning Nayeon, how are you?" Mark tuan asked her as we both walking the hallway going upstairs where JYP's office was located.

"Good Morning, Mark. I'm good, thank you." Nayeon politely answered him.

"It's been one year since i last saw you. Where were you, anyway? I went to your house but your mom didn't give me an answer but i just knew it last night that you were in Switzerland." I heard him which i immediately rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, i was in Europe." Nayeon simply answered him as we walked inside the elevator.

"It's nice seeing you again, Nayeon." He said and waved goodbye to Nayeon.

As the elevator already ascended, i heaved a deep sigh and looked at her.

"He's still into you." I said to her and she didn't even react to what i've said.

Suddenly her phone rang and smilingly answered the called.

"hi love, are you already in the office? Uhuh, i'm with Jihyo right now. No, the members are not here, they'll be here after lunch. Yes, i have to report JYP first. How's Ryleigh? Send me with kisses to her, i missed her already. Okay good i'll call you later, I love you too, bye." I heard her say and put her phone back in her pocket.

"Was that Shia?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes. She just informed me she's already in the office." She said.

"She always do that?" I surprisingly asked her.

"Yeah, coz i told her to. I'm gonna kill her if she's going somewhere without telling me." She said which i reacted with a OH at her.

"I wanna laugh at you right now but i'm not in the mood to do that. But seriously, you're so possessive towards her." I said to her laughingly and she furrowed her brows at me.

"What's wrong with that? She have a child to take care of so she shouldn't have to go somewhere just to hangout. She fought back at me.

"Whatever." I said and laughed as i walked first outside of the elevator.

"You're so annoying." She said and i responded with a shrug.

"But to be honest, i'm happy for you, unnie. And look at you, you don't like, you know there was a baby coming out in your womb. You're still the same Im Nayeon before, sexy and--"

"Beautiful and i know it already." She finishes my sentence which i rolled my eyes at her.

The typical Im Nayeon, who still full of herself.

"I don't know why she fell inlove with you." I tilted my head as i looked at her.

"I'm just too attractive for her to ignore me." She said and i irritatingly walked pass by her and entered JYP's office first.

Soo full of herself!

"Good morning PD-nim." We greeted him both as we finally entered his office.

"Have a seat." He motioned us to sit while her secretary was busy making drinks at the corner.

I looked at JYP as he was looking at her secretary, waiting to finish her business and i think the president wanted to talk Nayeon privately which involved Shia and their daughter.

"So, how's my goddaughter?" He finally asked when the secretary left the office.

"Which goddaughter you're talking about, PD-nim?" Nayeon asked confusedly which i raised my brows as i stared at Nayeon while JYP bursted out laughing at the question.

"I mean, Ryleigh, how is she?" He added and Nayeon smiled at him.

So, he's the godfather of Ryleigh too?

"Oh, she's fine PD-nim. Thank you for asking." Nayeon asnwered him.

"When will you gonna reveal them to the world? You know, i  am not against with it as long as both you are happy." He said which Nayeon and i looked at each other in surprise.

"I think i'll have to finish our contract first then i'll think about it. To be honest, it's hard to reveal that i already have my own family because Shia is known not just in Europe but the entire world as well. And it might ruin her name because of me or Ryleigh." Nayeon said which of course i understand her because her girlfriend is much more well-known than her.

"Did she already ask your hand for marriage?" He asked and i immediately looked at her waiting for an answer.

"No, she didn't. We haven't talked about it, PD-nim." Nayeon answered and looked down.

Why do i feel like she wants to get married? Her expression says it all, and it was obvious that she was saddened by PD-nim's question about marriage.

There is no problem if they'll get married, they are both at the right age especially they already have a daughter, right?

But the only problem is Shia. I don't know if Shia has any plans to marry Nayeon unnie.

"Don't worry, Shia will soon ask you for marriage, and i'll assure you about that." PD-nim uttered which Nayeon hesitatingly smiled at him.

"I am also not in a hurry PD-nim, the important thing is that me, Shia and our daughter are happy that's all it matters." Nayeon answered him.

Moments later, i just listened to them talking about that stalker.

She really did ask JYP again to withdraw all the case that he had filed against her stalker.

I don't know if where this woman were being inherited. Even though her life almost lost because of that man, she still wanted him to be freed.

"I could not bear my conscience that he was in prison and i knew he could no longer walk because of the person who beat him. Although i do not know the reason why someone beat him to death, i still want to release him and dismiss the charges you have filed. Please, PD-nim, release that man. And i'm sure he would bo longer disturb me because he's already impaired." Nayeon said which PD-nim looked at her in disbelief but he had no choice because Nayeon would still persistent if he will oppose her.

"I don't know why you still favor to that man. It happens TWICE that you are almost got attack and here you are asking me again to withdraw the case. I can do nothing if that is what you want. Okay, I will talk to the incharge of this case and immediately withdraw the case we filed against him. But you still have to be careful because not only one saseangs followed you, Nayeon." He took a deep breath and sigh.

"Thank you, PD-nim." She said and we both bid goodbye to him.

"You're sometimes annoying, do you know that? My god unnie, i don't know why you are like that to the people who almost took your life." I blurted out as we walked to the recording room.

"Please let's drop about that topic, Ji. I don't want to talk about it." She said and walked passed by me entered the recording room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...
50.5K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
56.6K 2.3K 58
Being a bodyguard seems to be a very responsible and a boring job, isn't it? And so thinks Mirae. But things get complicated for her when she becomes...
6.7K 300 16
Hey are you Agent or Mafia?said y/n . . . how he can stay in my mind *y/n's thought* she looks damn but why she didn't come after like every girls *t...