Pretend Girlfriend [Monsta X...

By FireFlakes25

Sohn Hyunwoo is the CEO of the most famous fashion Magazine in Korea. He was deemed to be one of the most han... More

|><|
πŸ„ΏπŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΆπŸ…„πŸ„΄
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 1
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 2
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 3
NOT AN UPDATE, SORRY
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 4
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 5
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 6
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 7
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 8
An Apology
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 9 Pt1
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 9 Pt2
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 10
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 11
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 12
|><|Bonus One Shot: HYUNGHYUK
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 13
|><|
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 14
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 15
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 17
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 18
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 19
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 20
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 21
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 22
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 23
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 24
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 25
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 26
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 27
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 28
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 29
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 30
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 31
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 32
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 33
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 34
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 35
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 36
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 37
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 38

πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 16

830 73 121
By FireFlakes25

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Kihyun aimlessly walked through aisles of beautiful dresses, his pace slow and his hands occasionally lightly touching a few hanged clothes, pretending to be choosing. He made sure he was a little far from the ladies just so he could take a little breather. Ha Jin, Shownu's mother stuck to him like glue the whole time, asking him a lot of random stuff. He answered most of them truthfully, and made up a story on some of which was connected to Yeojoo and Shownu's relationship. Ha Jin is really sweet and nice but it was a little too suffocating to Kihyun.  Specially when Seola's mother would give him side way glances that's full of judgment. She stares him down a lot as well which is a little nerve wrecking because Kihyun feels like she's searching for something wrong with Yeojoo. If he's ever gonna be busted it'll be because of Saena.

The lady is surely someone who isn't nice at all, Kihyun already knew her kind. She once and awhile throws comments here and there that's quite insulting and offending, though she always made it seems like she's merely stating suggestions and opinions. Kihyun legit almost talked back but he bit his tounge and swallow the rude responses he have just for the sake of not giving Ha Jin a bad impression of Yeojoo.

Kihyun thought she would only do it with him but no, she does is with Ha Jin as well. The man kinda felt bad for the kind lady as some of her friend's snide remarks seems to slightly hurt her feelings but she still kept her big smile and masked it. Kihyun wonders how Ha Jin can stay friends with her, must be because they're long time friends. Ha Jin did mentioned to Kihyun they've met during their young college days.

Looks like Saena is the kind of toxic friend who pretends to be the nice one that you know you should cut off your life but you still keep for some unknown reason.

Kihyun doesn't have much things to say about the rotten spoiled brat a.k.a Seola. She's the replica of her mother, just much more upfront with her meanness and does not hide her displeasure towards Kihyun. Her mother is the smart kind of mean girl and Seola .. not so much.

She rolls her eyes and glares at him like there's no tomorrow. She would scoff and huff whenever he's talking. Give him mean ,rude and completely immature comments whenever the two elder ladies are gone. She does a lot more annoying things and Kihyun doesn't want to rethink about it because he might just snap at her.

Kihyun admits, he found Seola incredibly beautiful at first sight and he might have been a little attracted to her for a small few while. But all those are gone now, her personality is such a huge turn off, no wonder Shownu never returned her feelings.

"Yeojoo dear, take a look at this" Kihyun turned around hearing Ha Jin's soft motherly voice.
He saw her approaching him with a smile on his face, holding a maroon colored gown.

"I saw this and thought the color compliments your skin, What do you think?" she asked Kihyun. Showing him the clothing she's holding. It was a simple maroon mermaid gown, decorated with shiny red stones on the waistline and down the skirt, with pure white and creamy pearls on the upper chest part.

it was a very beautiful dress but the problem is, it was clearly made to show womanly assets that Kihyun didn't have. Just by looking at it he can already tell it'll be quite tight and the chest part will be too low. It's a really nice pick but not for someone like Kihyun , he doesn't have anything to show. (a/n: but you have your tiddies...okay, ignore me lol. I just run out of coffee supply)

" I think the color is pretty eomma but I ... I don't really wear ..um revealing?...uh clothes" Kihyun says as politely as possible, hoping that he wouldnt upset Ha Jin with his answer.

The lady didn't seem upset about it, she took a short look at Kihyun's dress and laughed at herself as if mentally face-palming as she realized how conservative Yeojoo dressed. " Ah I see " she laughed again, getting rid of the clothing by passing it to one of the stores employee.
" I noticed Seola had been choosing similar dresses, I thought it's what your age likes these days and assumed you might be interested in the likes as well." she explained to Kihyun.

" I'm not sure what's the trend these days, I never really followed" Kihyun replied to her as they both slowly walked back while lightly looking around.

"I never had a daughter to shop with or to bond with overall. The closest one I have is Seola and....." Ha Jin paused for awhile. looking as if she nearly spout out a name or information she wasn't supposed to  say. she glanced at Kihyun for a split second before she continue talking ".. anyway I only have a son who likes bonding with his father." she ended up with a small chuckle as if she remembered something.

Kihyun gave her a kind look, it was obvious Ha Jin was missing her husband. "does Shownu don't spend time to bond with you eomma?" He can't help asking. Ha Jin quickly shook her head at him "Oh no, cooking had been our bonding time. but right now he had been very busy with everything"

" Shownu cooks?" Kihyun asked with a raised brow. he never saw the man touched anything in the kitchen. Kihyun honestly believed that all the appliances and utensils there are just for display. it seems like it had been touched only when Kihyun arrived.

" I cook, He eats" the lady answers with a small laugh.

"thought so" Kihyun says, laughing with her.

Ha Jin no longer responded to him and just continued on looking at the different dresses searching one that would be perfect for Yeojoo.

" why don't we look at the main displays? maybe you'll like something from there" Ha Jin suggested, holding Kihyun's wrist to guide her there where their other two companion are.

" Auntie, have you find one for yourself?" he heard the annoying voice of Seola asked Ha Jin. she have a wide excited smile on her face ,she look a bit like a happy child in a candy store for a moment until her eyes landed on Kihyun. Her eyes glared at him and she lost her smile. She rolled her eyes at Kihyun before focusing back on Ha Jin, her smile coming to her face but this time a bit less wider than before. He wasn't sure if Ha Jin didn't noticed all that or she decided to just ignored it.

Kihyun can't help but roll his eyes as well. She's so fake, plastics house plants would be ashamed of themselves if they meet her. His gaze accidentally fall on Saena who was sitting in the corner with a brochure in her hands but the older lady's eyes are narrowed at him. Kihyun didn't know what came upon him, probably his inner sassy bitchy self did, but he decided to stare back dead into her eyes in a challenging manner. It was obvious the lady was caught off guard by Kihyun's behavior but she cover it up by raising her eyebrows in  snobbish question. Saena ended up casually looking away from him and going back to flipping the pages of the brochure she was holding onto to.

Kihyun turn his attention back to Seola and Ha Jin as he heard the older lady called Yeojoo's name. " Why don't you and Seola help each other in choosing while I sit with Saena for a bit?"

oh for the love of God no

Kihyun thought to himself after those words. He didn't want to be left alone with her. He might just snap and lost it, he's not a very patient person afterall. He'll snap at her and he wouldn't care if she's a girl or if she's younger.

Kihyun was about to make us some excuse but he was unable to as Seola basically jump to the spot right beside him and snatching his arm in a speed of lightning , Kihyun is almost convince his shoulder dislocated by it.
" ohh I would love to spend time with unnie!" she said with a wide smile, fake excitement dripping in her voice. she hold Kihyun's arm tighter he could almost feel her fingernails dug into his skin despite having a thin fabric barrier due to the long sleeves of his dress.

This girl is really something. she was just balantly showing the world how much she dislike Yeojoo a while ago and now she pretending to want to spend time with her. how fake and  brainless can she be?

if you wanna act like a nice friend you should have faked it the first time. learn from your mother brat

Kihyun thought to himself. but he no longer complain and just let himself be dragged by the spoiled brat somewhere. He didn't even know why he didn't protest, maybe because it was tiring acting so much at least with Seola he can drop the kind and pure act for a little while.

when they were out of sight, Seola quickly let go of him almost pushing him towards the floor but it so happens that Kihyun predicted she would do that so he was able to take good balance as he had been ready. Seola looked at him up and down before rolling her eyes and turning away and started looking at the displayed dresses on the wall. Kihyun huff at her and did the same, actually searching one for himself as he figured Ha jin will refuse for them to leave until Kihyun actually found something.

Kihyun eventually stopped infront of a pastle blue dress that was hanged on the wall, protected by a big glass case. It was clearly a ball gown with a touch style of Lolita dresses. it has a lot of ribbons in different shades of blue and whole lot of sparkles on the skirt...

" I'm taking this one" Kihyun snap his head to his right , a little surprised to hear someone talked right beside him. she saw Seola standing there with a smug look on her face, looking like she's so proud  about winning over something.

Kihyun raised his eyebrow at her , a little confused. He look away and a back to the ball gown. then it clicked to him why she's so smug . She thought 'Yeojoo' liked the gown so she quickly come over to 'steal' it away. That's too dumb and petty but then again what Kihyun can expect from her?

jokes on her though, Kihyun or let's say 'Yeojoo' is not a single bit interested in it. I just caught his attention because it's too sparkly and it's a type of clothing that would grab anyone's attention. It's just wayy out there, definitely not what Kihyun is aiming for. Well he's sure it'll suit Seola as the girl seem to need attention.

Kihyun only gave a small laugh to himself before walking away as an employee came by to take down the gown to let Seola try it on and see if it fits her. Kihyun eventually found one for himself. It wasn't much, just a simple long white flowy gown that almost look like a regular long dress that reaches his ankles. The sleeves reaches over his elbows. It has embroidery of white flowers which was almost unseen if the one looking is in a distance. Kihyun liked it very much and he can tell Ha Jin did as well. Seola gave a snide comment on how it was very simple and boring looking but nobody really paid attention to what she said. Saena made a face seeing it but it was obvious even she thought it's quite pretty. Kihyun was just very proud of his pick.

after with the dresses they continued on with footwear. It was their last destination, Ha Jin informed him. Kihyun thank whoever is above because he can't take in the fakeness any longer.
Apparently, Shownu texted his mother and told her that he'll be picking up Kihyun in the store so they have to stay there unlit he arrive. Kihyun wished he'd be quick, he wanna go back to the house and to the comfort of his own comfortable clothes and blankets.

Kihyun almost fall on a pair of heels Ha Jin picked for him that she claimed will go well with the long gown he had choosen. It would had gone well with it but it could have broke Kihyun's neck as well. It was only a 3 inch heel but it defenitely had threaten Kihyun's precious life. ( a/n: I could never wear heels for the life of me..lol ignore me v2.0)

" a women should be full of grace dear. you should practice it" Saena commented after Kihyun took off the killer heels from his feet. " maybe my daughter could help you out. she had always been my pride"

Kihyun gave a small fake smile that came out as a grimance. Is this lady telling him her daughter is full of grace? lol Kihyun glance at Seola who was on the other side who seems to be drowning in a bunch of heels around her. Looks like she's planning to buy the whole store at this rate. Kihyun shook his head, graceful woman where? all he sees is a spoiled brat child.

" Yeojoo is her own person and besides she's already tall. I doubt she needs heels" he smiled upon hearing Ha Jin said that. He smiled because of two things . First, because he liked how he was called tall. Second, since they had been together it was the first time the lady talked back to her friend. She had always let her say whatever she want and not say anything back. for a moment he can see the scary and strict mother side Wonho and Minhyuk had warned him about Shownu's mother.

" why don't you sit there for a while and accompany Seola?. "  Ha Jin told Kihyun kindly.
Kihyun was about to protest and tell her he wants to accompany her instead but Saena interrupted him.

" I think that's  good. you must be tired and maybe Seola would want to get help from a friend." she said narrowing his eyes at Kihyun. she looked at him up and down fo a quick second before mysteriously adding " I have a few things to discuss with Ha Jin afterall"

For a small second Kihyun's heart skipped a beat at her words and her knowing glance. For a moment he was convinced Saena already know his secret and was about to tell that to Ha Jin. but he shove all that negative feeling away and went to where Seola is, sitting on the other side of the lounge, his eyes trained on the two older ladies who was now seemed to be in a serious conversation.

"what are you doing here?" Seola asked in bitchy manner upon noticing Kihyun's presence. Kihyun turned to her. " sitting, obviously " Kihyun answered her with a roll of his eyes. no longer in the mood to hold in his patience.

" You aren't as nice as you make everyone believe. I know you're a fake" The girl told him, sounding and looking like some middle schoolgirl bully who thinks she's the most faboulus person on earth.

" are you trying to describe yourself or what?"
Kihyun responded.

"Don't try to act sassy with me! You have no right!"

Kihyun shook his head, giving a mocking laugh. who does this girl think she is? daughter of the king?even if she was, Kihyun will act the way he wants to.

" You don't deserve Hyunwoo oppa. with how ugly and stupid you look. hmp! you're obviously nothing but a gold digger!"

yup! definitely a brat middle school girl

Kihyun thought to himself accompanied with a chuckle, clearly not taking Seola seriously. who would with that classic bitter attack that would barely do any damages to him.

" Gold digger or not I'm still the girlfriend and not you right?"  Kihyun told her with a slight smirk on his face,entertained on how that simple sentence clearly pissed Seola. The girl pursed his lips for a second thinking of smart response as she glare at Yeojoo.

" You're ugly. not just on the out side but also in..."

"If I'm ugly then you must be some extra terrestrial -.." He interrupted her but the girl did the same with him.

"Shut up!" she said loudly making a few employees look their way. Kihyun snickered at how pissed she looked.

" don't compare me to anything specially you..I'm not at your level"

" That's because I'm a few steps higher"

" I said shut up!'' Seola almost screamed at him. it was a miracle that Ha Jin and her mother hasnt come towards them yet. when he looked back to see where they are he found out they're no where in sight. probably went somewhere to talk more privately which Kihyun still deeply hopes isn't about him.

"...I'm everything you're not! " Kihyun turn his attention back to Seola who by now was listing all the things that made her better than Yeojoo. Kihyun signed and shook his head. how immature this girl could be. if she think she's gonna get Shownu with this or she's gonna scare away any other girl that will come into Shownu's life by doing this then she's wrong. no one's gonna look at her as a serious threat if shes like this. "....I have everything you don't have"

" yeah yeah you're the best! okay, let's acknowledge that but are you the girlfriend?" Kihyun interrupted her, he paused for a while as if giving Seola time to answer before he talked again. " You have everything, good for you but do you have my man?" Kihyun paused again but Seola didn't say anything. she was just sitting there fuming. "... since we both know the answer to that please excuse me, I don't think I can stand your presence any longer" Kihyun ended, he talked so calmly and casually that it made Seola boil  in anger more.

Kihyun glanced at her carelessly and shook his head before standing up to get out of her presence but he only took two steps when Seola stood up as well. " where are you going!? I'm not done with you-"

" but I am,plus my ears can't take in how pathetic you sound. You're too boring and quite frankly, the secondhand embarrassment is quite hard to handle..."

"You - "

"... so why don't you run and cry to your mother then I don't know ,maybe memorize a few insults I can laughed at next time..." Kihyun went on, by this time Seola look like a volcano about to erupt.

" You bitch-"

"Oppa!'' Seola was about to jump and a pull his hair but he was saved by Shownu walking inside the shop. He quickly called for the older's attention and run to him. Passing the fuming Seola who followed him with her eyes and saw the business man as well.

Kihyun wrap his arms around Shownu, momentarily shocking the older by the sudden close proximity. " Oppa, did you miss me? " Kihyun cutely asked, purposely pulling Shownu's arm closer to himself for Seola to see.

" huh?" Shownu asked dumbfounded and a little weirded out by Kihyun's actions. he knows they're on the act but it was the first time Kihyun threw himself at him. Kihyun secretly pinched Shownu, bringing him back from wherever his mind went to.

Shownu caught sight of Seola and Shownu quickly understand what was happening. he smiled down at Kihyun, he lightly pinch Kihyun's cheek " of course I did, you're all I thought about all day" he says before giving a light kiss on his forehead.
then he turn his head towards Seola's way, the poor girl struggled to quickly change her muderous glaring face into a sweet smile but she managed to give Shownu a small smile. Kihyun almost felt bad for her but then she rembered how bratty and irritating she is. therefore ALMOST, he actually quite enjoying it now.

"oppa annyeong" she greeted, the complete opposite of how she talked to Kihyun just awhile ago. Shownu only gave her a nod, acknowledging her presence before running his eyes around the place in search of his mother.

Seola's innocent face twisted back into an angry one directly looking at Kihyun who was still by Shownu's side, his arms still wrap around Shownu's. Kihyun stuck his tongue at her before placing the side of his head on the olders strong arm hugging him more closer. Completely aware how his actions made Seola so angry and jealous.

Shownu was also aware of what he was doing and is feeling all his movements right beside him. How he would tugged and lean to him and all that. It was weird for Kihyun to do but it was amusing him. Oddly, he kinda enjoy the other being close.

" where's mother?" Shownu finally asked upon not spoting his mother inside the shop.

"I'm not sure.."

as if on que the two ladies arrived. " Oh Son, you're here! have you been here long?" Ha Jin asked giving her son a kiss. Kihyun moved away to give them some space. Kihyun studied her and he gave a subtle glance at Saena who have her head slightly tilted up and face in an expressionless one. it seems like they didn't talk about him,he hopes.

" I just arrived " Shownu answered his mother.

" you're already taking Yeojoo away?" the lady asked further with a laugh. " you missed her so quickly" she added as a joke.

Shownu chuckled and rub the back of his neck.
" I finished work early so I just thought I should take Yeojoo out"

" You finished work early huh?" Ha Jin repeated her son's words, giving him a teasing and knowing glance. The lady know that there is no such thing as 'I finished work early' with her son. if he finished work early he would continue and start another work again until it was the deepest time of the night and he's  too tired to go on. he will sleep then repeat the same old thing the next day. she always knew meeting someone new would make him breakaway from that lonely and unhealthy lifestyle.

"okay then!" she says with shrug then turning to Kihyun ang giving her a parting hug. " don't forget to text me from time to time okay? you have my number now don't you?"

Kihyun nodded at her words " ne, I have it eomma"

They all bid their goodbyes, Seola unusually quiet the whole time until they finally leave. she didn't went near Kihyun at all and only gave a silent goodbye to Shownu. She still tried to act cute and all that silly stuff but she didn't went near the business man. Kihyun guess it was because she was too busy showering him some glares, that's why.

Kihyun gave out a large breath of relief the moment he got inside of Shownu's car. He let go of his act and put his guard down knowing that he's in a safe zone to do so. He lean back and put his arm over his eyes, completely tired. He had never been this tired in a while. He almost didn't remembered having sore legs and feet which is surprising for him to have right now since they didn't do much other than walked around.

"You seem to handle Seola well" Shownu stated, as he started the car. "What did you do? It's so unlike her to not cling to me.."

Kihyun removed his arm over his eyes and sat more properly. "I fucking need a raise for handling that brat" Kihyun says instead of answering Shownu's questions. "I think I lost some braincells talking to her" He added as he rubbed both of his temples.

Shownu only gave him a laugh, not taking him seriously but already having an Idea on what the other experienced with Seola. He bet the young lady had thrown the 'I'm prettier and better than you' line again. It won't be the first time.

"Should I drive you straight home or You wanna come with me to Hyungwon's Photoshoot?" Shownu asked Kihyun.

"Hyungwon? That tall model Wonho has a crush on?"

Shownu nodded at him. "Yeah, today's his first day of photoshoot for the collab project we have."

"It's 5 in the afternoon, isn't that a bit late for photoshoot schedules?" Kihyun asked a little confused.

"Nah, Schedules can be very messy... Some have night time to be honest"

Kihyun only nodded at his words the he shrugged. "I guess I'm coming with you. It'll be boring at your place anyway" Kihyun answered casually but in truth he was quite thrilled inside. He was dying to go home just awhile ago but now he forgot all about that. He had never been inside a set before and he always dreamed to be in one. He wanted to take pictures after all. He always wondered how a photoshoot set would look. He wondered if someday, he'll be able to be a photographer like he always dreamed to be.

________________________________________

I get confused while writing sometimes lol. Like should I write down 'Yeojoo' or "Kihyun'?
Hopefully you guys don't get as confused as I am 😂 those two are the same person anyway so I doubt but still.

thoughts about this chapter?

hopefully I didn't disappoint you with this an hopefully youre annoyed with Seola haha.

I feel like everyone was looking forward for this chapter yet nothing really happend much. bet y'all are dissapointed there's no catfight huh? haha

Anyway, hope y'all are doing well! keep safe and healthy!

-fireflakes

P.S
Legit thinking if I should take back what I said about not adding steamy content in this book lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800 217 23
"I Ran from my town I've ran from my city Now, I'll run to you Minho " Jisung, a Korean boy who was raised in the states, doesn't feel like he could...
1.5K 186 33
"Don't you get it? I'm broken, come and fix me." Hyungwon leads a double life as H.One, a famous DJ and music producer. He keeps it secret to be abl...
2.3K 48 17
Chae Hyungwons twin was hidden for years, though she worked as a model. She had to use a fake last name and deal with people telling her she "Looks l...
2.4K 76 54
A girl , who were left by her parents and was taken care of only her grandmother . Not having time to enjoy life like others to work for the sake of...