Obsessions ( kakegurui female...

By nerocissist101

saa.. kakegurui masho ๐Ÿ˜ˆ SPOILER WARNING: contains scenes from the manga/anime/movie :) started may 1, 2020 More

Obsessions Part 1
Obsessions Part 2
Obsessions Part 3
Obsessions Part 4
Obsessions Part 5
Obsessions Part 6
Obsessions Part 7
Obsessions Part 8
Obsessions Part 9
Obsessions Part 10
Obsessions Part 11
Obsessions Part 12
RiRi
Obsessions Part 13
Obsessions Part 14
Obsessions Part 15
Obsessions Part 16
Obsessions Part 17
Obsessions Part 18
Obsessions Part 19
Obsessions Part 20
Obsessions Part 21
Obsessions Part 22
Kabedon~
Obsessions Part 23
Obsessions Part 24
Obsessions Part 25
Mary Saotome
Yumeko Jabami
Kirari Momobami
Obsessions Part 26
Sayaka Igarashi
Runa Yomozuki
Obsessions Part 27
Obsessions Part 28
Obsessions Part 29
Obsessions Part 30
Obsessions Part 31
Obsessions Part 32
Obsessions Part 33
Obsessions Part 34
An Interview
Obsessions Part 35
Obsessions Part 36
Obsessions Part 37
Obsessions Part 38
Obsessions Part 39
Obsessions Part 40
Obsessions Part 41
Obsessions Part 42
Obsessions Part 43
Obsessions Part 44.
Obsessions Part 44
When Sayaka Faints (Sayaka x Reader)
Electric Love (Sayaka x Reader)
Obsessions Part 46
Obsessions Part 47
Obsessions Part 48
Obsessions Part 49
Obsessions Part 50
Obsessions Part 51
Obsessions Part 52
Obsessions Part 53
Obsessions Part 54
Obsessions Part 55
Obsessions Part 56
Obsessions Part 57
Obsessions Part 58
Obsessions Part 59
EXTRA
Obsessions Part 60
Obsessions Part 61
Obsessions Part 62
Obsessions Part 63
Obsessions Part 64
Obsessions Part 65
Obsessions Part 66
Obsessions Part 67
Obsessions Part 68
Obsessions Part 69
Obsessions Part 70
Obsessions Part 71
Obsessions Part 72
Obsessions Part 73
Obsessions Part 74
Obsessions Part 75
Obsessions Part 76
Obsessions Part 77
Obsessions Part 78
Obsessions Part 79
Obsessions Part 81
Obsessions Part 82
Obsessions Part 83
Obsessions Part 84
Obsessions Part 85
Obsessions Part 86
Obsessions Part 87
Obsessions Part 88
Obsessions Part 89
Obsessions Part 90
.spoilers.?
?

Obsessions Part 45

5.1K 218 177
By nerocissist101

"Stop the act."

A girl with platinum long white hair spoke.

"...."

"Jabami."

a/n. please don't be confused. this is yumeko's sister.

The black haired woman sitting in front of her didn't look at her. She had her head lowered and only played with her fingers.

"I know you can understand me. We've already dug through your medical records."

Jabami stopped fidgeting and froze but still didn't talk.

"I only want to know why. Why did you lie to (y/n)? Why didn't you tell her you knew her parents? Why did you take everything from her?"

Jabami finally looked up. Her features were now far from a crazed woman. She looked more composed, more collected. She seemed a lot calmer.

"I did not." she said.

"What do you mean you didn't?"

"It was an accident. I didn't mean to hit them. I admit I got scared. I didn't tell (y/n) everything because she was so young. All I could do was take her home with me and care for her. I kept her safe."

"Safe? From who?"

"Your father."

"My....father?"

"You do remember the accident? I hired an investigator. We found out it's your father that did it. I still don't know much but I guessed he might've known (Y/n)'s background and decided he had to kill her before your mother found out." Jabami explained.

"I had to hide her and cut off all connections with us for her own safety. Her parent's assets on her would only make it easier for your father to find her so we transferred everything to us. We didn't take anything from it. I hired somebody to keep an eye on (Y/n). All her part time jobs, we payed the owners to take her in and gave her money through her salaries."

"But she still lived so poorly." Kirari said.

"We can't give her everything in one go. That would be too suspicious. You know your families connections."

"I see."

"Then..." Jabami continued. "Yumeko found her in Hyakkaou where you reign as the president. She thought you had your eyes on (Y/n) as an enemy, and you know the rest."

"Wait. What does Mama have to do with this again?" Kirari asked. "And as far as I remember, Papa did that to (Y/n) because of our gamble. He thought of her as a threat to the position of being a family head. That's why.... I partly blamed myself for what happened."

"She-"

A knock from the door interrupted their conversation. Sakura opened it from the outside and stepped aside to let someone in.

"I'll take it from here."

"Mama?"

Mrs. Momobami looked around the room looking for someone.

"Where's (Y/n)?" she asked. "You still haven't taken her back?"

------

"(Y/n). Come." Kirari called. She patted the seat next to her, gesturing for you to sit there.

You stood up to go to her but Yumeko grabbed your hand to stop you.

"No, y/n. Trust me. You'll be in danger if you go with her." she said.

"It's more dangerous if she's with you and your sister." Kirari rebutted then glared at you. "Y/n. Stop being an idiot and come here this instant. I'm losing my patience with you."

From your peripheral vision, you saw Mary's blonde hair as she walked towards you. She pulled you away from Yumeko and stood in front of you protectively.

"I don't know what's really going on with your family but as I see it, Y/n can't be with both of you. I feel like the two of you only wanted to use her. I'm the one who really wants to protect her so she's coming with me." she said.

"Mary?" you whispered.

You we're taken aback by her sudden protectiveness. She looked back at you with that cool looking smile of hers that you used to really love.

"I'll protect you." she said with so much confidence.

"Mary-san." Kirari called in a way that it sounded like a whine.

Everyone looked at her with wide eyes when they heard her.

"Eh!?" Mary was the first to react. Her face suddenly heated up and became red.

You sighed. You smacked your forehead with your hand.

"I've been wondering why it's you and not her that's here. Care to explain? Ririka?" you asked.

Ririka's face reddened. She covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.

"How... Did you already know this from the beginning?" she asked.

"Of course. But I had no idea why, so I kept it to myself until now." you answered.

"Well... ehem. Kirari wanted to talk to Yumeko's sister herself. But she also doesn't want you to feel like you aren't important to her."

"So she sent you here disguised as her?" Mary asked.

"Yes."

"I...." Sayaka spoke from behind Ririka. "Why didn't I notice this? I'm a failure as her secretary. I should've been beside her."

"I'm not surprised. The others might get suspicious if you weren't here. The disguise would've been useless then. Don't be so hard on yourself, although you really failed." Ririka said without emotion.

"You're always so harsh." You said to Ririka then gave a smile at Sayaka "Don't listen to her Sayaka. I'm sure Kirari had so much trust in you to let you be here without her."

"S-shut up." Sayaka blushed. "Don't you dare get close to me!"

"Sheesh fine, fine." you said.

You looked to the side when you noticed an intense stare directed at you. It was Yumeko. Her cheeks we're puffed and her hands we're crossed to her chest.

"Yu-yumeko..." you scratched your head.

"Hmp!"

"Don't be like that. I appreciate you but I see you as a really good friend." you said.

"What's that? Charity?" she said.

Beside you, the redfaced Mary looked away from Ririka's angry stare.

"What kind of atmosphere is this." Sayaka commented. Then her phone rang. "Hm? President?"

-----

Kirari talked on her phone then hung up.

"They will be here in a few minutes. This is such an important topic. Everyone has to hear the truth." she said.

"Yes. This deep family secret had led to such a misunderstanding. It's time the truth comes out." Mrs. Momobami said.

"Yumeko has to know too. I didn't tell her everything. I kept her in the dark. She only thinks that everyone from your family is an enemy of (y/n)." Jabami said.

"(Y/n). She would be really shocked. I'm so worried about her. I'll make sure not to leave her side after this revelation." Kirari said.

"You love her so much don't you?"

"Yes, mama. Whatever (Y/n) has done, I can forgive her. I love her so much, I'd give her everything."

"That's a dangerous announcement. I might be an enemy and could use that information against you." Jabami said with a smile.

"I'm not the least bit afraid. I can face anything with (Y/n) by my side." Kirari gave her a much more confident smile.

After a few minutes, everyone came inside the room where Kirari was.

"(Y/n)." Kirari called out to you. "Come."

You walked and sat next to her. Then she pulled you into a hug.

"I missed you." she whispered.

You smiled and hugged her back.

"I missed you too." you said.

-----

Bish please!!! You had fun with Yumeko 😂😂😂

Anyways.. there..  😃😃

Soo, maybe Yumeko had no problem with Mary x y/n coz she didn't think of Mary as an enemy? bwahahha.. whut...

btw.. off the story... new waifu... lol no 😂
Norn Clatalissa Jioral everyone 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 378 17
โ†ณ pretty girl โ†ด โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฌแŸธแŸธ แ”พ โ””โžค แดกสœแด‡ษด แดษชษดแด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แด€แด› สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด„แด€า“แด‡ โ€โžท |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 4/22/21 m.ashido x fem rea...
63.5K 2.1K 18
"๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
440K 18.5K 21
for one to be loved so simply. โœฆ eijiro kirishima x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'distraction' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ...