GODSPEED || V.H

By anglnumbers

๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑโ€ข๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ /หŒษกรค๐—ฑหˆ๐˜€๐—ฝฤ“๐—ฑ/ โ€Žุนห–โบ โ˜โ‹† เญญ ๐Ÿ•Š.โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†เผถโ‹†ห™โŠน - ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€... More

001
002
003
Characters
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
!! NEWS !!

026

1.5K 45 12
By anglnumbers

Vinnie's POV

it was our one month anniversary, I thought it was a little strange that I was counting the days until Ivy shyly came out to me that she was doing the same. Not much has change from our relationship, she was still a little shy with me but she was also starting to warm up more. I think she also stopped getting a few stares but it doesn't bother her either way she just seems happy now and I do check up on her a lot.

She ran up to my car excitedly getting herself inside as she held a small baggie "happy one month!" We said in sync, we smiled "I think we should open our gifts later!" I suggested pulling a bandanna out of my pocket she stared very confused "now hear me out it's kinda a surprise" "Alright I trust you" she turned, I tied it around her head where I begin to drive after.

The place wasn't far from where we live but it was a bit out of the town. I parked the car turning the music low "now?" She eagerly asked "now" I said, she pulled the blindfold off and smiled at the small view of the city we had. It wasn't view point, it was some random hill I found so we had more privacy. I got off the car jogging to passenger side where I opened the door for her, she smiled at my small gesture "where next?" "Our picnic" I mumble "awh, vinnie" she pouted.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the small blanket I had laid out with a few of our favorite foods. "It's not much but I plan for something bigger on our 5 months" I turned to see her eyes watering "no, I love it all" she sniffed, she sat down where I followed as well.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" I said while handing her plate, she started to grab a few goods "you always say that" she giggled "I know" I shrugged taking a bite out of sandwich.

"The food is amazing" she turned "this was all amazing" she leaned down to give me a kiss "what's the flavor today?" I asked while gently smacking my lips "strawberry" I answered "keep it that way, I like it when you taste sweet" "Vinnie" she gently pushed me where I laughed "what?" I joked.

We ate a bit more and talked, listen the playlist that we made together. The night was going very smooth, we even watched the sunset together. A thing she always made us do, she said she loved the colors of the world.

I liked the look of her eyes whenever we watch the sunrise or sunset, they always sparkle and sometimes I catch her eyes doing the same as they stare up at me. I wonder if my eyes do the same.. I think that's how I know she loves me. We haven't exchanged the words yet but I think today would be a good night to say.

"Should we move onto our gifts?" I turned, she nodded her head and went to the car taking the small baggie out. "I'm nervous you won't like it.." she frowned "Ivy I love everything you give me" I brushed my thumb over her cheek. "You first" she held the baggie to my face, I took it and started to pull out a very nice sweater "I like it" I smiled, she grabbed onto the sleeve "see I sewed a charm to it so you can think of me" she laughed "I always think of you" "there's more" she poked. I dug into the bag pulling out a small box, I opened it to see a small ring my eyes wide.

"It's for your pinky" she started to laugh "you're missing a ring there" I pulled the ring out to see a small moon engraved in the inside of it with small stars around it. "I love it" I gave her a small peck, she looked like she wanted to say something but she was too hesitant to say anything at all.

I pushed the boxed towards her "your turn" I watched as she pulled out the mug I made for her pottery we both burst out in laughter. "It's amazing!" She laughed "you see when you tilt your cup it says my name so when you drink coffee you think of me" "I like how we had the same idea, but we're always thinking of each other" she then took out the small flower pot I made for her "it's beautiful" she hugged it.

I shuffle the tiny box inside my jacket, pulling it out "this one too" "Vinnie you spoiled me.." she frowned "no look at it" I said opening the box to reveal the small necklace that had a golden heart. Her eyes widen "I love it, I really do. Vinnie I-" she paused and a tear stream down her face. I pulled the short pearl necklace out of the box putting it on her "I love you forever" I said out loud.

More tears started to stream down her face, she let out a small laugh "no fair I wanted to say it first. Well I love you more"

...

"Ivy was a pussy to say I love you so I of course had to say it-" "hey don't tell them that" she put her hands over my mouth "sorry, he's talking shit again" she scoffed as I removed her hands away from my mouth.

She got embarrassed and started to laugh, while Delilah and Enzo continued to stand and stare at us both. "Hey.." she pulled me a bit to the side, she looked a bit nervous "is it okay if I speak to Chris?" She tilted her head "he's going through a lot right now and he needs someone to talk too.." I furrowed my brows "yeah, you don't even have to ask.. you're both friends" I shrugged "I trust you so" I said making her smile "I trust you too" from the corner of my eye I could see Julian pass by us both not saying a word.

...

"Can you help with problem nine?" I sighed towards Carly, she quickly nodded her head and motion me to come towards her desk. I sat beside her while she pulled out a clean sheet of paper "what part dont you get?" "The whole thing" i nervously chuckled "our teacher is the worst at explaining" she groaned.

She started to explain the problem to me and showed me two ways to solve it, making sure I had both down so they could help me out later in the future. I thanked her and continued to work on the rest.

"You and Ivy are so cute" she randomly brought up "wow, thank you! That's a first" I laughed "how long have you two been together?" "It's a month now, I got her that necklaces she's constantly wearing now" I smiled proudly "she also got me this ring" I pointed down.

"That's so cute" she beamed, Julian sat across from us "right!" He randomly joined in. I stayed quiet while Carly let out a huge sigh "what now?" "What? I can't ask for help" he sighed "why can he ask for help?!" "Because Vinnie doesn't constantly ask for help, it's rare when he does and he helps me as well."

"Whatever" he muttered while Scribbling some random numbers. I shrugged and continued on with my work, Julian cleared his throat what I'm assuming trying to get my attention but I continued to ignore him.

"You really do trust her" he tapped his pencil against his notebook "yeah" I gave him the short reply. "Don't trust so easy.." "what do you mean? Having trust in a relationship is very key" my arms crossed over my chest as I leaned back on my seat.

"This isn't about Ivy-" "but it is, what do you mean? I'm in a relationship with her. You're obviously still interested.." I rolled my eyes. Julian started to laugh "I'm not into her-" "you are, you're still listening to our conversation.. that's weird" I glanced at Carly who looked very quiet and small in her chair, we're bothering her right now and I feel so bad.

"Listen to me" he sighed "I can have any girl in this school, losing Ivy isn't big to me" "not every girl" Carly quickly muttered "don't lie, you once had a small crush on me" he turned towards her.

I grabbed my things and moved back to my desk, Julian scooted his chair following me over.

"It's obvious you're deeply in love with her and I just don't want you to make a fool of yourself.." he sighed "like I said before, Chris isnt that sweet well respecting guy you all think he is. He constantly tells me that he always get what he wants, he knows he's spoiled."

I shake my head, staring down at my desk "you're trying to get into my head" "all I have to tell you is that, falling in love with someone means also accepting the pain of losing them" he quoted. My head shot up and I immediately glared at him "I'm not taking any of this "help" from a guy like you" "okay well don't tell me I didn't warn you" he cocky shrugged. The bell rang and I grabbed my things shoving them into my backpack rushing out of the classroom .

Ivy sighed stepping in front of me "you okay?" She cup one side of my cheek, I grabbed ahold of it pulling it a bit closer towards my lips laying a small kiss "yeah" I huffed, closing my eyes for a bit I started to recollect myself.

As embarrassing as this is.. his words were starting to get to me. In the beginning of it all, it didn' t affect me but then hit me with that one saying and now I can't stop thinking.

I peeped down to see Ivy frowning up at me, her eyes still shined but they were now holding a concerning look.

I let a small smile of relief appeared on my lips "math is stupid" I said making her smile "yeah but I can help you! You got this!" She said trying to unease me.

She grabbed my hand, leading me out of the school onto the parking lot.

"You alright?" She asked again "yeah" I threw my backpack in the trunk of hers. "Have you ever helped Julian?" I sat inside the passenger "like comfort him?" I added "yeah a couple of times, but that was before we dated" she turned her car one and put her seatbelt on.

She paused "if me talking to Chris is making you uncomfortable, I can stop and drop him" "no no, it's not about him. Trust me, he needs someone to talk" I lied. I was bother, but I only started to get bother because of Julian. A stupid reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 356 16
The only thing I saw in his eyes was ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ. Book started. 9/14/20
1M 38.3K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
165K 3.9K 10
Oneshots of Wednesday Addams having to socialize with new People at Nevermore academy. Especially with her annoying werewolf roomate.