Peter Pan Imagines OUAT

By SimpNation640

Imagines and one-shots of Peter Pan from Once Upon A Time!! Here is an epic array of fiction tales involving... More

Introduction!
Crushes
Found
My Lost girl
Love I Hate (Part 1)
Love I hate (Part 2)
Love I Hate (Part 3)
The Infamous Peter Pan
The Infamous Peter Pan (Part 2)
Fix You
The Acorn
Wounded
Fight
Cheaters Never Win
Peter Pan Never Fails
Lets Play
Far Away
Welcome to Neverland
Swimming
Intrusion
Unraveled Feelings
Neverland
Singing
The Boy From My Dreams
Authors Note (Updates)
Quick Update
Dreamshade
Neverland (Part 2)
The Return (Part 1)
The Return (Part 2)
The Return (Part 3)
Help A/N
Kitten In The Glade
Forget You
His Smile
Henry's Heart
He's Just Broken
Ransomed
Spencer Reid
The Things You Do For Love

I Don't Need Your Help

2.1K 21 17
By SimpNation640

Y/n pov

I wake up clearly on a beach, I haven't opened my eyes yet, but I can hear the waves, I can smell the salt, I can feel the sand beneath me. When did I fall asleep on the beach? Wait- when did I last go to a beach? It's been months. Did I get drunk? No, I wasn't at a party. After realizing that I fell asleep in my bed last night, I abruptly open my eyes and sit up. I am indeed on the beach. 

The beach is deserted, nobody seems to be around at all. I stand up to get a better look at where I am. The ocean surely goes on for miles beyond the horizon. Behind me is a dense forest that seems to stretch on. I walk closer to the beach and look around, hoping to find someone, anyone who can tell me how I got here. 

No one.

My heart races and I'm sure I'm going to start crying. I have no idea how far away home is or how I would even get back. My breaths quicken and I have to sit down again. I have never wanted to be home more than I do now. I don't know how much danger I could be in or who could be around.

"Lost?"

Just as I begin to feel truly alone, I hear a voice behind me. This voice scares the living shit out of me, causing me to jump about a foot in the air and turn towards the voice. I don't see anyone. I wonder if I could have possibly imagined it, but it sounded so real. 

At this point, I am sure I am going crazy. I stand up, my heart still hammering in my chest as I take a few steps towards where I heard the voice. No one is there. Just as I thought, I imagined it. I had to have...

Then I feel someone grab my wrist and pull me back. I scream, but this person's hand covers my mouth before I can make much noise. I thrash against their hold, but they are too strong. Judging by the grip of this person, I believe they are a male, but I don't care what gender they are, I just want to get out of their grip.

"Would you stop moving," a British accent, definitely from a male, said close to my ear. 

I close my eyes and squeeze them shut, scared for my life. I start going limp and feel him lowering me to the ground. I start to feel overwhelmed with sobs as I feel my butt touch the ground.

His hands slowly loosen their grip on me, allowing me to scooch away from him. As I face him, I see the handsome features of a boy who looks about my age. His clothes look to be handmade and his hair is kind of curly and all over the place yet rests calmly on his head. His green eyes, while very mesmerizing, give off this look of deception that is kind of frightening. 

He reaches for my arm again as I try to crawl away from him. His cold fingers wrap around my wrist again. I don't scream this time, I just try to resist him, pulling back for my arm as hard as I can. His grip is far too strong for me to get out of. He pulls himself close to me, close enough that I can smell the scent of campfire and leaves radiating off of him. 

"Who are you," he asks me calmly.

I don't answer, I just maintain eye contact with him, not daring to break it. Whoever this guy is, he means business.

"I said, who are you?" he repeats.

"Yeah, I heard what you said. Will you let go of me?" I manage to say with stability in my voice.

He surprisingly complies and lets go of me after pulling me to a standing position. I brush some of the sand on my legs off of me before looking back up to the boy.

"Why did the shadow bring you here?" he asks me, stepping closer to me. He had already been fairly close to me, so the proximity he is now in is just a little bit uncomfortable.

Confusion rests on my face momentarily. Shadow? What shadow? I don't recall any shadow... "What do you mean the shadow?"

"Nevermind- who are you?" he asked yet again.

I quickly look away from the boy. I still have no clue where I am or how I got here and I want answers. I want to go home. I don't want to stay here with this boy who looks like he might hurt me if I don't follow his rules. 

"Where am I?" I quickly ask, looking back up at him. He squints his eyes, taking another tiny step towards me.

"Who are you?"

"I don't really feel comfortable telling you who I am. I don't know who you are and I don't know where I am!" I respond, my voice rising in anger.

He stares at me for a few uncomfortable seconds before speaking again. "We don't usually get girls here. I want to know why you are here."

"I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M HERE! CAN'T YOU TELL!" I let out a few sobs I was holding in. "I don't know why I'm here or how I got here. I don't even know where h-here is."

"You're in Neverland love," he says softly. His voice is calm despite the tension that was in his voice earlier. "Now, will you tell me who you are?"

"N-Neverland? W-where is... Neverland?" I ask the boy, utterly confused. I have never heard of the place.

"Your name?" he sighs impatiently.

"I'm Y/n, now can you please tell me where I am. Who are you?"

"I'm Peter. Peter Pan. You are in Neverland. A place where lost children go. It's... an Island. You are far from home Y/n," he answers me.

I start to worry again. I am no longer crying, but the last few tears fall down my face in hopelessness.

"C-can I go back?" I ask, knowing what the answer will be, but clinging on to any hope there may be.

"No," he says quietly after a moment of hesitation, so quietly I would not have been able to hear it if it weren't for the close proximity we are in.

I take a few steps back from him. I can feel tears fighting to escape again, but I hold them back. "There's no way off this island then? I'm stuck here?"

"I'm sorry Y/n, but nobody can get off this island without my permission."

I give him an incredulous look, but also a hopeful one. "C-can I... can I have your permission then?"

"I'm sorry. I can't," he answers me, but he doesn't really look sorry.

"What?- Why not?" I ask, desperate to get out of here.

"Cause, if the shadow brought you here, you're here for a reason Y/n. I'm not going to just let you go that easily." He gives me an almost evil smirk.

"That's bullsh*t! I didn't ask to come here!" I yell. I didn't mean to sound so loud, but now that I have, I feel like I need to let it out of me. "I don't know why I'm here Peter Pan. I just want to go home!"

He lets me yell it out while he watches, unfazed, maybe smiling here or there. I go on for about two minutes before he stops me.

"Are you done yet? Look, I didn't ask for you to be here either, yet here we are. I don't know why you're here, or quite frankly, why I feel the need to keep you, but I do, so I suppose you keep your mouth shut and listen to me," he says, clearly frustrated, though he seems to be trying to hide it.

"Keep me?" I respond in disbelief. What does he think I'm a toy? And why the hell is he frustrated? I'm the one who doesn't know where I am. I'm the one who can't go home. I'm the one who feels trapped. Not him.

"I don't mean it like that Y/n. Will you just follow me?" he says, gesturing to the mass of forest behind him.

"No, I won't follow you," I say sternly.

I can see he is getting more upset the more I defy him, but I can't care less. I want to get off this island and I will find my way, whether I have his permission or not.

"Y/n," he says as he reaches to grab for my arm again but I react in time and pull back.

I quickly retreat from him. "I'm going to get off this island Pan, whether I have your permission or not." 

"You can't get off of this island without me. You can try as hard and as long as you want, but there is no way off the island without me Y/n."

"Well then, looks like I'm going to have to figure it out then won't I? I don't need your help, Pan." 

"What are you just going to live in the forest till you figure it out?" he laughs. "Good luck with that."

"I will  find a way off this island." And with that, I walk off into the forest, knowing damn well I am in over my head. I don't need Pan, I will get home.

I will be sure of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I apologize for how long it has been since I have updated. We just recently performed our school play after months of hard work. I have been super busy (You know how tech week is) and I have not been getting proper sleep or nutrition recently, but I have finally gotten back into my writing and hopefully should be writing some more now that the show's over. Please leave some suggestions (I lost the notebook that had all my ideas for imagines in it so I really need some... plz) and let me know what you think! Thank you for reading, have a wonderful night! (or day...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 1.8K 53
some random fresh imagines about Peter pan ouat and Robbie kay x reader :3 anyones free to request anything! And yes these are my own imagines. If yo...
151K 2.9K 17
I don't do dirty. ~REQUESTS CLOSED~ *DISCLAIMER* I do not own the Once Upon A Time characters. Some scenes are straight from the TV show. This is sim...
2.9K 16 19
Book one - Once Upon a Kiss In "Once Upon a Kiss," an 18-year-old with a sharp tongue and quick wit is unexpectedly whisked away from her world into...
99K 1K 27
I am creating many different Peter Pan, Tommy/Nathan Clark, and Robbie Kay imagines. Some contain fluff and some contain other things for now i'm n...