want u around (p. davidson)

Da UnKnownWriter0011

just a pete davidson fanfic cause i have an unhealthy obsession for him Altro

disclaimer
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
important. please read.

1

12.1K 143 151
Da UnKnownWriter0011

I had woken up with a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen today. What I wasn't expecting was for my boyfriend of two years to breakup with me... over text.

I had noticed Weston had become more distant in the past weeks. But I assumed it was because he was busy with his big time job and his dare I say, idiot ass brother who had decided to move in with him after losing his job in Nevada.

After receiving his very "heartfelt" breakup message earlier this afternoon, I decided to just sulk in my wished was bigger New York apartment.

I purposely tried to avoid any human interaction as much as possible only speaking one or two words to the postmates delivery man at my door.

And that was all the words I had planned on speaking that day, until I received a FaceTime call from my best friend Pete while I was trying to take a nap in my bed.

Though I wasn't in the mood to answer and have a conversation with my lovely joke filled friend, I knew if I didn't answer he would become paranoid.

One time I was in the shower when he tried to call me, I obviously couldn't answer so instead of just texting me to see if I was okay, he showed up at my apartment. Mind you this was close to 12 in the morning.

I guess I was lucky to have a friend that was so caring that they would come to my apartment at any time of the day but sometimes it was a little much.

I think after the one time I had a pretty bad panic attack when I was alone and he was trying to call me and I didn't answer was what triggered his fight or flight mode when it came to me not answering his messages and FaceTime or phone calls.

My phone continued to ring with his picture shown on my screen. I sighed swiping across the answer button.

Seconds later the pale and most likely high boy popped onto my screen.

"Wassup my's" he said flashing a wide smile.

"Hey" I said trying to show a smile.

"Your coming down to watch snl tonight right?"

"Ummm I don't know..." I said biting my nails

"What do you mean I thought you said you were coming with Mika?" He said now frowning.

"I don't know Pete, I'm just not really in the mood I guess." I said not wanting to tell him Weston had broken up with me.

He looked at me confused for a second.

"Myaaaaa... what's wrong?" He said dragging out my name knowing something was up .

Damn't this boy could see right through me.

"Nothing I just don't feel that well."

He totally could tell I was lying.

"Bullshit" he said

I had set my phone against one of the pillows on my bed, I slammed my head down on my mattress breathing in deeply for a second to try and contain myself from crying.

"What happened Mya?" He said once again.

I could hear the worry in his voice. And I knew if I didn't answer soon he would be on his way to my apartment.

"Weston broke up with me." I said my words muffled due to my head still being pressed down on the mattress.

"Wait, did you just say Weston broke up with you!?" I could hear anger rising in his voice.

Pete had never been a big fan of Weston. Pete and I had just become pretty close friends when I met Weston while at a bar with Mika. Who has been my best friend since elementary school. We had originally been living together here in my now own apartment until she met her now girlfriend Carson.

Pete had continued to tell me to be cautious of Weston. Then I was annoyed by his protection of me. But now I realized he was right. I should have been more cautious with my feelings.

I looked up from my mattress for a second, tears welling in my eyes. Once Pete saw my face his anger washed away and sadness took over him.

"Yeah Pete... he broke up with me earlier today." I said more clearly now looking at his sad face on the screen.

"Holy shit Mya. That dudes a fucking dick."

"Yeah well to make it better he broke up with me over text." I said trying to laugh it off like it was no big deal even if tears started to stream down my face.

Pete didn't say anything for a minute or so just staring at me with a sympathetic frown.

"Well do you want me to come over? I can tell Lorne I got sick or something." He said

I could already see him get up from his couch in his dressing room to find his car keys.

"No Pete you don't have to come over and I don't want you to miss snl tonight." I said trying to not worry him.

"Mya." He said questioning me

"Really it's no big deal I can call him right now tell him I'm sick then drive over and we can hangout watch a movie or something."

I gave him a smile. It felt nice knowing how caring of a friend he was.

"Pete don't come over. I'll be fine I promise."

I could see him move back to his couch letting out a sigh as he sat back down.

"Maybe you and Mika want to come tonight anyway. It might help cheer you up a little. And once the shows done you can come hang at my place. Or yours no big deal."

Honestly it was a tempting offer.

"I don't know Pete." I said back to him.

"Cmon it will be fun. Laugh your anger away." He said smiling to try and cheer me up.

I couldn't help but show a smile back.

"Are you gonna be in a lot of skits tonight?" I asked him knowing the only way I would really laugh is if he was on stage.

"I'm not telling you." He said smirking

"What the fuck? I wanna know." I said whining like a child.

"You don't get to know unless you come."

I thought for a moment. Maybe getting all dressed up with Mika and going to see the show tonight would be fun.

"Fine" I said pretending to be stubborn even though I was pretty sure he knew I was going to yes anyway.

"Yes! Okay call Mika get dressed up do your makeup or whatever you two fuckers do and I'll meet you outside." He said excitedly

"Alright I'll text you once we're on our way." I said laughing as he had now picked up Locke  (his new and very adorable puppy) that he managed to somehow bring with him to the show and set her on his chest.

"K bye bitch." He said jokingly giving me a peace sign.

"Bye Pete." I said laughing before ending the FaceTime call.

I hadn't told Mika about the breakup yet so I'll have to tell her once she gets here. Like I summoned her, a text from her popped up on my phone screen.

Mika: still planning on going to watch Pete tonight?

Me: yup!

Mika: alright see u in 20

Me: K

Turning my phone off I decided I would take a quick shower before Mika got here.

Stepping into the warm water I thought about how lucky I was to have both Mika and Pete in my life. They were basically my only two friends besides Mika's girlfriend and a couple of Pete's friends.

Not wanting to waste a lot of time knowing Mika would be here soon I quickly rushed in the shower.

I had just wrapped my hair in a towel when I got a text from Mika saying she was here. I texted her saying she could come in knowing she still had her key from when she lived here.

Wrapping a second towel around my body i unlocked the bathroom door stepping into the colder air and into my bedroom where Mika was sitting on her phone.

"Hey bitch." I said to her making her jump from her not noticing my presence

"Jesus fuck!" She yelled throwing her phone across the room.

I laughed walking over to where she had thrown it and bringing it back to her

"You scared me Mya. Don't do that." She said pretending to sound angry

"Sorry Mika won't happen again." Trying to sound sympathetic

I walked over to my vanity that was set up against the wall beside my bed and began to unwrap my hair from its towel.

"How are you Mys I feel like it's been like fucking 20 years since we've talked."

"I'm... okay." I said beginning to brush out the knots in my hair.

"Uh oh." She said worried

Her and Pete can both read me like a book.

I turned to look at Mika who was staring at me with a worried look on her face.

"Weston broke up with me today." I said nonchalantly trying to not cry again.

"WHAT?!" She full on screamed

"Yeah and you want to know the best part?" I paused plugging in my hair dryer.

"He broke up with me over text."

Now Mika was standing pacing the room in fury.

"That dick! I'm going to to kill him right now. I swear to god."

I giggled lightly at her trying to make myself happy.

Mika had walked over to me and I stared at her through the mirror as hot air began to dry my hair.

"Mya we don't have to go watch tonight ya know." She said more calmly.

I looked at her with a slight frown.

"No it's okay I want to go I talked to Pete about it not to long ago and he sai-

"Oh God you told Pete? What did he do? I'm surprised he's not over here right now."

I laughed

"Well he said he would tell Lorne he was sick or some lame ass excuse and come over and we could just hangout, but I told him I didn't want him to do that." My hair was semi dry when I stopped the blow dryer. I decided I would let the rest of my hair air dry.

"He then somehow convinced me to come watch tonight to try and cheer me up. I thought about it, told him yes, and now we're here." I said shrugging now turned towards Mika who was now looking through my closet as she listened.

"Damn." She said bluntly

"What?" I said walking over to her where she was holding up a shorter light green slip dress.

"That boy knows you well." She said

"Well I mean we've been best friends for like 4 years now, I would hope he knew me well." I said slightly laughing

Mika handed me the light green slip dress that I had bought online a couple days ago after seeing someone on Instagram wearing it.

Mika was already wearing her ensemble for the night. A black slip dress with flames coming up the side, her black lace bra peaking out, a small black cardigan that was slipping down her shoulders, a couple layered sliver necklaces, black platform doc martens, and a mini black over the shoulder bag. Her long black hair was pulled into a ponytail while her two front pieces that were dyed red were framing her face.

I walked back into the bathroom closing the door slightly to change but so I could still hear Mika.

"Bitch you're going to look so fine in that dress." She squealed

I laughed at her over excitement as I dropped my towel and slipped the dress on.

I walked out modeling for Mika waiting for her opinion.

"If I didn't already have a girlfriend I'd fuck you." She said smirking

"Shut the fuck up." I said laughing nudging her shoulder as I walked past her back to my closet to try and find the right shoes.

I knelt down rummaging through the many pairs of shoes scattered at the bottom of my closet.

"Go with the white chunky heel by your right hand" I heard Mika say from behind me.

I picked up the rather heavy shoes slipping them on and walking over to where my jewelry was on my vanity.

I picked some more dainty gold jewelry I would choose to layer including the necklace Pete had gotten me for my 23rd birthday last year. It was a simple gold chain with a little butterfly pendant hanging from it.

Once I had put all of my jewelry on, I slipped on a couple gold rings, grabbed a matching small green cardigan, and a white mini purse.

My brown hair which was at a medium length hung loose over my shoulders, slightly wavy from letting it air dry.

I stood in front on Mika who had returned to sitting on my bed.

"Ready?" I said

She looked up me smiled, then a worried look came across her face.

"Are you sure you want to go tonight Maya. We can cancel and stay in. I can call Pete and I'm sure he'll understand." She asked me once more

I smiled down at her

"I'm sure now come on Pete is going to be waiting for us outside and I don't want to keep him waiting." I said holding out my hand for her to grab.

She smiled and laughed grabbing my hand and we headed out of my apartment.

Hopefully Pete was right. I really needed to have fun tonight.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.7K 6 68
just a fanfic about Thomas Holland
1.7K 194 18
my very 1st fanfic... hope y'all like it
161K 4.1K 41
hes always smiling... TW// self harm, abuse, depression, eating disorders, suicidal thoughts This is my first fanfic I've ever written so bare with m...
2.2K 56 11
Heartstopper Nick and Charlie oneshots I hope you like it also TW SH TW ED TW OCD TW Blood TW Emetophobia TW SA TW swearing TW suicide