We had finally made it to my apartment after the... occurrence that had happened. The whole car ride to my apartment was filled with a comfortable silence. Each time I glanced at Pete I knew I was falling harder and harder.

Now the two of us were lying on my bed passing a joint back and forth. Though my first experience with smoking wasn't worth one of remembering I wanted to give it another try. And besides, before the long night of being sick occurred I enjoyed feeling the high.

I currently had the joint in between my fingers, bringing it back up to my lips feeling once again the euphoric sensation I had felt the first time I tried it.

Passing the joint back to Pete he placed it in the ashtray on my bedside table that I had bought for him whenever he decided to come over and hangout.

The both of us were high just like we were at his place, in his bed. But this time, it was in mine. We hadn't talked about the kiss that happened in the car. But all I wanted was to get his lips back on mine.

I stared up at the ceiling as everything felt like it was in slow motion. Even the tv that we had turned on earlier that was now more like background noise sounded like it was in a slower speed.

Suddenly feeling anxious, most likely from the high I searched for Pete's hand to grip onto. The first time I had gotten high I had felt anxious but I knew it was something that could happen.

Once I found Pete's large hand lying inches away from mine I held it softly to ease the slight anxiety I was feeling.

He then interlocked our fingers only making me feel more secure.

I slowly turned my head to look at him. His gorgeous face continued to stay looking up at the bedroom ceiling.

I blinked slowly taking in his every feature. His sharp jawline was very noticeable and the way he clenched it from time to time made me want to do things I had never done before.

"Ya know I really liked kissing you earlier." I suddenly blurted out giggling. I guess I was one of those people who when they were high couldn't contain there laughter or what came out of their mouths.

Once hearing what I had said, Pete turned to look at me. He held a slight smirk across his lips. I could see a slight sparkle in his eyes.

His smirk turned into a smile as I continued to quietly giggle and my cheeks flushed.

"So then I'm assuming you wouldn't mind if I kissed you like this?" He said licking his lips. He took his hand that was once holding mine and grabbed my chin gently tilting my head up and locking his lips with mine. I groaned once I tasted him. I could taste the weed on his lips which only drove me crazier.

Before he deepened the kiss he pulled away. I looked at him confused with a frown on my face. He only smiled.

"Or like this?" He said. I could see his eyes darken.

Waiting for him to make a move I bit my lip slightly. That's when he dipped his head down to kiss my neck. It was unexpected but it was something I very much wanted from him. And me being high only added to sensations I was feelings.

I moaned softly as he gently bit down on my skin. Sucking down on a certain spot on my neck. I could tell he was purposely trying to leave a hickey.

He had now basically moved himself so he was towering above me. I squirmed underneath him as he licked up my neck and started to kiss my jaw. Weston had never kissed me like this. Maybe it was because I was high but the way Pete kissed me was a whole different and much more enjoyable experience.