25

It was a little to early in the morning when my alarm stared to go off.

This meant our incredible trip to Paris was coming to an end. But I would certainly never forget it.

"Turn that shit off." Pete roughly said from besides me as he started to stretch.

Reaching my hand out to grab my phone I turned the alarm off then set my phone down to my side before cuddling into Pete's side.

"Baby we gotta get up." He mumbles kissing the top of my head.

"I know..." I say sadly.

"Don't worry we'll come back soon."

"Promise." I say looking up into his eyes and holding my pinky finger out.

"I promise." He says chuckling softly and hooking his pinky finger with mine and kissing my hand.

"Alright cmon." He says as he sits up causing me to fall off of his chest.

He gets out of the bed and hovers over my sleepy body.

I hold out one of my hands for him to take so he could pull me out of the comfort of the warm blankets.

Laughing he grabs my hand and pulls me up. I almost fall but he catches me and I stumble into his chest.

"Jesus Pete I can barely walk." I say referring to the events that occurred last night

"Good." He says laughing at me

I get my balance and begin to slowly make way towards the bathroom not before throwing my middle finger up towards Pete.

He only laughs at me with a wide smile.

We both slowly and lazily get ready and pack all of the things that we weren't able to pack the day before.

Eventually I find myself standing by the hotel room door with my backpack slung over my shoulder and my hand wrapped around the handle of my suitcase.

I look out at the large window ahead of me and take in the view of the dark and quiet city. I was going miss this place like hell. It felt like a second home.

Soon Pete came out of the bathroom and grabbed his things and then walked over to where I was standing.

"You ready?" He asks me

"I guess." I sigh

He kisses my forehead for reassurance, then reached his long arm over me to open the door.

We exit the room and start to walk quietly down the halls and to where the elevator was.

"I love you Pete." I say as we stand and wait for the elevator to reach our floor.

"I love you too." He says looking up from his phone with a tired smile.

Soon the elevator opens up and we ride it down the main floor and make our way to the front desk where we check out.

An Uber is already waiting for us, again another perk of dating a celebrity, and Pete throws our luggage into the trunk, soon joining me in the back seats.

I looked out my window as we drove to the airport. The street lights illuminating onto my face as we drove through the quiet city.

Pete rested his head on my shoulder and I smiled before resting my head on top of his. I closed my eyes taking in the moment. I was happy.

-

After about a 20 minute car ride we arrive at the airport and make our way through security and soon we are on the plane heading back to the lovely state we call New York.

want u around  (p. davidson)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara