19

"You have a chance to talk to Mika at all?" Pete asked me before burying his head into the crook of my neck.

"No not really." I said laughing, his breath tickling my skin.

After talking on the couch for a while we had finally cleared the air and I found myself in my bedroom making out with Pete. I tried to convince him to have some really good "make up sex" but he said he wanted to do things a little differently. In his words "he had just gotten me back and he wanted to surprise me. Make it unexpected." Whatever that meant. But I didn't really push for more answers because I knew whenever it would happen it would be super fucking hot.

"Do you even want to be friends with her still?"

I thought about the answer for a minute. Mika was my first friend and my first roommate after I had moved to New York. And just like I couldn't imagine my life without Pete, I couldn't imagine my life without her.

"Yeah I do... I just don't even know how I would bring that up to her." I said sighing as I ran one of my hands through Pete's hair.

"Yeah I get that." He said simply

We remained in silence for a couple of minutes taking in each other's company. It was so nice to finally have Pete back. I felt so happy in this moment and I never wanted it to end.

"I missed you so much ya know." Pete suddenly said amongst the quiet.

I smiled to myself "yeah I know not like you've been saying that since you got here." I joked

He laughed quietly into my neck before sitting up against the headboard.

"So before everything happened between us I wanted to ask you something." He said nervously as he looked down to his lap with a crooked smile on his face.

"Okay..." I said, confused as to what he wanted to ask me.

"And no before you get worried I'm not gonna fucking propose to you. I've done it too early before and we all saw how that turned out."

We both laughed. I shuffled my body so I was more turned towards him. My hand reached out to his own.

"So what do you wanna ask me then?" I asked

He stood silent for a second before clearing his throat.

"You can obviously say no because I get if it would be too much for you, but I wanted to know-

He paused for a moment before looking up at me, his eyes immediately meeting mine.

"Would you want to move in together?" He said

I stared at him confused for a minute but processing what he had just asked me.

"Move in together?" I asked

"Yeah but if you aren't ready to do that then we can drop it." He rambled his eyes darting everywhere but my own.

I thought for a minute. Honestly I didn't hate the idea. Now that we were back together we would be with each other all the time anyway like we were before. But I also knew I needed some time to think about it.

"Can I just think about it for a little bit." I asked shyly.

His eyes met mine once again. "Yeah of course take as much time as you need." He smiled gently.

"Thanks." I simply said before leaning my head onto his shoulder.

"Oh my God I almost forgot!" I said suddenly
remembering I hadn't told him about Blue.