Becoming Mrs. Schmidt: That's...

By KCoverGirl247

Kendall is back. Anna is in jail and Nicole ends up pregnant again. So much drama. Will Kendall and Nicole ge... More

That's What Makes You Mine! ♥
3 Months! ♥
Little K Visits! ♥
Please Listen to Me! ♥
Important Notice
With Little K Gone Anything Can Happen! ♥
Waking Up to.. Oh Crap! ♥
Doesn't Change A Thing! ♥
Getting Sick! ♥
Late! ♥
5 Tests... Oh, It's Defiantly Positive! ♥
Keep It A Secret Kev! ♥
Secret Appointments! ♥
Kendall Thinks WHAT?! ♥
Kendall Finds Out! ♥
80% Positive It's A Girl! ♥
Mama Schmidt, You Planned This! ♥
"Kendall, get your act together"! ♥
Starting With the Roses! ♥
Falling For You... Literally! ♥
Bed Rest... Doctors Orders! ♥
Dr. Kendall.. At Your Service! ♥
Family Movie! ♥
Labor Pains! ♥
Holy Schmidt! ♥
Kiss Me! ♥
IMPORTANT!
Anna Is Out! ♥
This Is My Family! ♥
Book 7
Little K is 4! ♥
Memories! ♥
Almost Popping The Question! ♥
Special Note

Happy Birthday Kendall! ♥

263 20 5
By KCoverGirl247

Next update is the final update. Be prepared there will be something no one will ever expect to happen.

Enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~*~

"What are you two whispering about?" Kendall asked.

"Nothing." I said. "Did you think we'd forget?" I asked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Kendall said.

"Little K turned four today and someone else turned twenty eight." I said, looking at Kendall.

"We agreed we would spend today celebrating his birthday." Kendall said, looking at Little K who was playing with his pancakes.

"And we are. We are celebrating you tomorrow." I said.

"I was hoping we could skip celebrating mine." Kendall said.

"No we can not! I have not been able to celebrate your birthday for three years! You will deal with it mister!" I said, glaring at Kendall. He set Kole down in his car seat and put his hands up in defense. 

"Yes ma'am." Kendall said. I nodded and I put Kathrine back in her car seat.

"Now I am going out for a few things you are gonna watch the twins I am going to take your mom and Little K with me." I said. He nodded at me.

"I'll get Little K into the car." Mama Schmidt said. I nodded at her and watched them leave. I felt arms around me before I could turn back around.

"Can't we just skip that it is my birthday?" Kendall asked.

"No we cannot. You will celebrate your birthday and like it." I said.

"Yes ma'am." Kendall said.

"Good." I said. Kendall put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. "Happy birthday Kendall."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 109 15
Season 3!!! Welcome back guys to the chaos of Katherine Kardashians life. Continue as she has to deal with inner battles along her family deciding wh...
6.3K 70 30
Caroline broke up with Tyler after finding out he cheated on her Caroline and Klaus fell in love she got pregnant little does he know how much stuff...
6K 229 17
Anastasia Spica or mostly known as "Anna",just moved in to L.A. last week and wants to find a better job here.She's not really friendly and anti-soci...
353K 6.7K 45
What happens when Kiara and Nate fall in and out of love? What happens when she gets pregnant and tells him. Will he still love her, or will he just...