80% Positive It's A Girl! ♥

Two months later

"SISSY!" I said as I walked up into Kendall's house. She came right over and I bent down to pet her.

"Hey!" Kendall called, quickly grabbing and picking me up. He put me on the couch.

"Kendall." I said annoyed.

"What? I don't want anything to happen to you or the baby." Kendall said.

"We are both fine." I said. "But we are a little hungry." I admitted.

"Want to catch some dinner?" Kendall asked.

"Catch some dinner?" I asked.

"Get some dinner." Kendall corrected.

"Kendall..." I started to say.

"I know I know. You don't want to be together." Kendall said.

"It's not that I don't." I said.

"We can just go as friends... who have kids together." Kendall said. I looked at him.

"Kendall." I said.

"Come on. You said you were hungry and I could eat too. It won't be a date." Kendall said.

"Alright." I said. Kendall smiled and went for his keys.

Kendall was smiling all the way to the restaurant. I knew he was gonna tell everyone that this was a date and part of me wants to slap him, but I think that I am gonna let him.

"There is a reason I came to see you." I said.

"Oh yeah? And what reason might that be?" Kendall asked.

"Well, later.. in a couple hours actually I have my first sonogram scheduled and I was wondering if you wanted to join me?" I asked. The car came to a sudden stop and I grabbed the dashboard to keep myself from moving forward.

"Sorry." Kendall said and he started driving again. "I just wasn't expecting that." Kendall said.

"Well, you are the father." I said.

"How far along are you anyway?" Kendall asked.

"Um... four months. In a week I will be five months." I said. "I am bigger then I was with Little K though, but my doctor said every pregnancy is different and each baby grows different."

"Yeah, my mom said the same thing about me and my brothers." Kendall said. I just sat there for a moment.

"So, is that a yes?" I asked. Kendall just nodded.

We got to the restaurant and we were immediately seated. I guess being with Kendall does have its perks. The waitress came right over and took our drink orders. She stayed a few extra minutes to flirt with Kendall. I rolled my eyes as I watched it happen. I can't really do anything although I thought about sticking the pen in her apron into her eyes for even looking at Kendall like he was some kind of meat. I coughed and she looked at me.

"I think we'd like those drinks now." I said. She rolled her eyes and left the table. Kendall was smirking as he looked at his menu. "What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." Kendall said, still smirking.

"If you got something to say then say it." I said.

"It's nothing I just think jealous looks good on you." Kendall said.

"Hold the phone there bud.. I was not jealous." I said. Kendall looked at me.

"Okay, whatever you say." Kendall said as the waitress brought us our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" she asked, not even looking at me. Kendall said his order and she wrote it down. She was about to walk away.

"Um.. excuse me." I said. She turned and looked at me. If looks could kill I would be so dead right now. "You forgot to take my order." I said. I gave her my order. She wrote it down and stormed away. "I think I pissed your girlfriend off."

"That is not funny. Not one bit funny." Kendall said.

"I think it is." I said.

Our meals came eventually. The waitress winked at Kendall as she set his plate down. He thanks her like the kind gentlemen he is and dug into his plate, not even looking up at her. She did not like that. She tossed my plate down, making some food fall onto the table. I rolled my eyes and placed the fallen food onto the plate and she walked away with an attitude.

"Great way to piss her off. I guess there won't be a wedding after all." I said, smirking. He glared at me. I laughed and started to eat. We ate in silence. Saying a few words to keep some type of conversation going. When we were both and satisfied Kendall asked for the check which when the waitress gave us the check I noticed a piece of paper hidden behind the check. Kendall paid for the meal without grabbing the paper and we walked out. "You know there was a phone number in there right?" I asked.

"Yeah I saw it, but I am waiting for someone." Kendall said. I knew he was talking about me.

We got to the doctors office and I signed in. We waited to be called back. I noticed Kendall looking at all the pregnant moms in the room. He was the only guy here. I just rolled my eyes. The nurse soon called us back. We went straight to the room and waiting for the doctor.

"Good afternoon Nicole." Dr. So said when she came in. "You must be Kendall. Nicole has told me all about you." she said. Kendall looked at me. I looked away, hiding the red cheeks on my face. "Are we ready to see the baby?"

"Yes." Kendall and I said together. She just chuckled and helped me move back. I felt the jell on the lower part of my stomach. It was still as cold as it was last time. I watched the screen as the tool was placed on the jell.

"Well, I can see the gender." the doctor said.

"Already?" I asked. She just nodded.

"Please tell me it's a boy." Kendall said.

"Sorry. It looks to be a girl." the doctor said.

"Look again." Kendall said. The doctor rolled her eyes making me laugh as she checked again.

"Still say it's a girl." she said.

"Well, it's still early right? It can change." Kendall said.

"80% positive it's a girl." the doctor said as she printed off some of the pictures.

"That isn't a full 100% so I am taking it as a chance it will be a boy." Kendall said, crossing his arms.

"Let's go show your mom."