Doesn't Change A Thing! ♥

I can't believe I slept with Kendall. That was not part of my plan. My plan was to try to move on from this whole Anna thing and the kidnapping, but sleeping with Kendall did not help. I heard someone walk through the door.

"Nikki?!" I heard Kevin call. I sighed in relief.

"In here!" I called back. A few minutes later Kevin appeared at the door. He leaned against the frame and crossed his arms. "Can I help you with something?"

"You want to tell me why you are stress painting?" Kevin asked.

"I am not stress painting." I said. Kevin raised an eye brow at me. "What?"

"Explain all the wet paintings behind you then?" Kevin asked. I turned around and noticed that there were about ten wet paintings drying off behind me.

"Um.. they painted themselves?" I said. He gave me a "Yeah sure they did" look.

"Does this have anything to do with my brother?" Kevin asked. I froze. "And some wine, a call, and a one night stand?"

"He told you?!" I asked.

"We're brothers, we talk." Kevin said. "I came to warn you. He is on his way with flowers."

"WHAT?!" I screamed as the door bell rang. I sighed. "Stay." I ordered. Kevin nodded. I walked to the front door covered in paint and opened it. Kevin was right, Kendall was standing there holding flowers. "Can I help you Kendall?" I asked.

"I came to see my girl. Here, these are for you." Kendall said, handing me my favorite flowers.

"Your girl?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Since when am I your girl?"

"Since last night when we had sex and you screamed for me." Kendall said, smirking. I blushed.

"Listen lover boy, I will admit that last night was amazing okay, but nothing has changed between us." I said.

"Nothing?" Kendall asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"O-Okay. I I-I s-should g-go." Kendall said and he left.