Anna Is Out! ♥

I looked at my new daughter I was holding when Little K came into the room. He climbed onto the bed.

"Is that her?" he asked.

"Yes."  I said. "Her name is Kathrine Lily Schmidt." I said. He smiled at me. "You have a little brother too."

"I do?" Little K asked. I nodded. "Where?"

"Daddy has him. His name is Kole Francis Schmidt." I said.

"Hey Francis is my name!" Little K said. I giggled. "I know. Daddy thought you'd like sharing a middle name with your brother." Little K just smiled and looked at Kathrine. She was asleep in my arms. I looked up to see Kendall standing there. I could tell with the look on his face that there is something wrong.

"Hey Little K, buddy, why don't you go see if Grandma Schmidt is ready to take these guys home." I said. He nodded and got off the bed. I put Kathrine in her little bed and looked at Kendall. "Are you going to tell me what is on your mind?"

"What?" Kendall asked.

"Kendall, I know you enough to know when there is something on your mind." I said. I patted the spot in front of me and Kendall sat down. "Come on babe." He smiled. "What?"

"That is the first time I've heard you actually call me that in over three years." Kendall said. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Now will you tell me what is bothering you please." I said.

"Well, I got told some news while you were having the twins." Kendall said. "I just didn't know how tell you during all of it." Kendall said.

"Well, tell me now. Where is Kole?" I asked.

"Mom is getting him ready." Kendall said. I nodded. "Before I tell you this I want you to know that I don't want this to change anything. I meant everything I said yesterday. I am in love with you and I don't want anything to come between us."

"Okay." I said.

"Anna is out of jail." Kendall said.

"What?" I asked.

"She was released two weeks ago." Kendall said.

"Again... WHAT?!"