Starting With the Roses! ♥

Just wanted to say there is a part I took out where my character slapped Kendall, but I took it out. Half way done with this book and then this series will be officially over.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Little K said, running into the living room. He stopped a few spaces in front of me and slowly walked over.

"What is it Little K?" I asked.

"I made my sister a picture!" Little K said.

"Oh let me see." I said. He handed me a paper. There was a bunch of random drawings on it with words at the top. "Little K, what does it say at the top?"

"Lily." he said.

"Lily?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was thinking I could name her." he said.

"Oh yeah? And you would name her Lily?" I asked. He nodded at me. The doorbell rang. I attempted to get up. It takes me a few tries.

"I'll get it mom." Little K said. Before I could say anything he was running to the door. I heard him open the door.

"Little K who is it?!" I asked. He came running back in.

"Pretty." Little K said, handing me a single white rose. My favorite flower. There was a note attached to it.

A single rose everyday until you are mine again xx Kendall

"Well your dad is at it again." I said. Little K just giggled. "Oh you think that is funny do you?" I asked. Little K nodded and continued to giggle. "Oh yeah?" I grabbed Little K and put him on my legs. I started to tickle him, listening to his laugh get more and more higher. I stopped when his face was turning red from laughing. I watched as he closed his eyes and calm down. He was like Kendall when he did that. I couldn't help, but smile. Watching Little K was starting to make me miss Kendall. Little K opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I love you mommy." Little K said. I smiled at him.

"I love you too." I said as the bell rang again. Little K got off my lap and ran to the door. I got up after a few tries and went to the kitchen to start dinner.

"DADDY!"