Little K is 4! ♥

Hey! Book 7 is posted, Becoming Mrs. Schmidt: Not This Again! Sneak Peak is posted! Make sure to check it out! Also, posting a new book soon. 'It Is What It Is' watch for it. It will be posted soon.

Enjoy!
~*~*~*~

I heard the bedroom door open and little footsteps come into the room. The end of the bed dipped and someone crawled onto the bed.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake it's my birtday!" Little K screamed.

"Shh! You're gonna wake your brother." Kendall said, gesturing to the sleeping Kole in the bassinet next to Kendall.

"When did he get in here?" I asked.

"Around three this morning. You were sound asleep looking peaceful and cute and I just didn't have the heart to wake you so I fed him changed him and brought him in here so he didn't wake up Kathrine" Kendall said. I smiled and kissed his cheek, molding my body to his as he hugged me from behind.

"So birthday boy, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked. He brought his finger to his chin and tapped his finger as he thought, making both Kendall and I laugh.

"Grandma's pancakes." Little K said.

"You know then we'd have to go over to Grandma's house then right?" Kendall asked. Little K just smiled and ran out of the room. We both laughed and Kendall lifted Kole up, waking him up. "Hey little guy time to get ready to go." Kendall said and I got up from the bed. "Hey where are you going?"

"To get your daughter ready to go to grandmas." I said.

"No kisses?" Kendall asked, pouting. I smiled and went over to him. I put my hands on both sides of his face and kissed him hard. He kissed me back quickly. I pulled away and left the bedroom, going to the nursery. Kathrine was already awake just talking and chewing on her hand.

"Hello beautiful." I said. I picked her up and took her to the changing table. I set her down and went to the closet with her clothes, picking out a dress Little K had picked out for her. I set it aside and went back, changing her diaper. Kendall came in a few minutes later, doing the same with Kole.

"I am ready." Little K said as he entered the room.

"Kathrine is too. Can you be a good big brother and play with her while daddy finishes getting Kole ready and mom goes to get ready?" I asked. Little K nodded and I set Kathrine on the play mat on the floor.

I went to the bedroom and quickly changed. Kendall came in and grabbed some clothes and left the room. I walked back to the nursery to see that just Little K and Kathrine were in the nursery. I picked Kathrine up and walked down stairs. Kole was in the playpen in the living room. Kendall was not.

"Kendall?" I called.

"Be out in a minute!" Kendall called back. I helped Little K put his shoes and put the twins in their car seats on while we waited.

"Everyone is ready!" I called.

"I'm coming I'm coming." Kendall said, running into the room. I grabbed Kathrine's car seat and Kendall took Kole's and we all got into the car. 

"MOM!" Kendall called when we got there.

"Kitchen!" Mama Schmidt called. Little K ran ahead of us. "BIRTHDAY BOY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE K!" Mama Schmidt said. We got into the kitchen. "Well, if it isn't my favorite couple."

"Hey mom." Kendall said, hugging her. "Little K wanted your pancakes for breakfast."

"Oh I am sure we can arrange something." Mama Schmidt said, smiling. "Do you want to help me?" she asked Little K.

"YEAH!" he screamed.

"Hey mom?" Kendall asked. She just hummed like she was listening while she got the ingredients together. "Where is dad?" Kendall asked. Mama Schmidt froze for a second and then continued.

"Oh your dad? He um he had some business to take care of." Mama Schmidt said. Kendall looked at me. There was something defiantly going on.