This Is My Family! ♥

Just 4 more updates after this and then onto BOOK 7! Who is ready for Book 7?! Warning there is foul language.

Enjoy!
~*~*~*

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Kendall screamed. We have been home with the twins and Little K for an hour and someone knocked on the door. I sent Little K upstairs to his room and set the babies in the bassinets in the living room. I walked over to see who was at the door.

It was Anna.

"What are you doing here?" I asked through my teeth.

"I am here for him." Anna said, looking at Kendall.

"He is mine." I said.

"Nicole." Kendall said, but I just pulled him inside and behind me. I took a protective stance between Anna and Kendall.

"Get this through your mother fucking head... KENDALL FRANCIS SCHMIDT IS MINE! YOU WILL NEVER HIM! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO KISS HIM OR DO ANYTHING WITHIN THAT NATURE WITH KENDALL! KENDALL IS MY BOYFRIEND! HE IS THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN! YOU HAD TO KIDNAP HIM TO EVEN GET HIM NEAR YOU!" I screamed, not wanting to hold it in. I heard one of the babies cry. I sighed.

"I got it." Kendall said. He kissed the back of my head and disappeared into the house. I looked back at Anna. She tried to take a step into the house, but I got in her way. She tried to take another step a different way, but I blocked her.

"This is MY family. Get lost!" I said, crossing my arms.

"You will not hear the last of me." Anna said.

"Yeah I am so scared I'm shaking in my Vans." I said. I walked back into the house and into the living room. Kendall was feeding Kathrine.

"Is she gone?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah, she is gone." I said. He smiled at me. "What?"

"I didn't know you'd be so protective." Kendall said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up or I'll leave you." I said. Kendall faked being shocked I laughed as Kole started to cry. I got up and picked him up. "Are you hungry too?" I asked. Kendall handed me a bottle and I sat down int he chair and started to feed him.

"MOM! CAN I COME DOWN NOW?!" I heard Little K screamed.

"Yeah bud!" Kendall called. Little K came back into the room and went to his art table and started to color. "My little family."