Dr. Kendall.. At Your Service! ♥

"We're home!" Kendall called through the house as we walked in. I hear little footsteps. Soon Little K was in the room, running towards us.

"Mommy are you and Lily okay?" Little K asks.

"Lily?" Kendall asks, looking at me.

"He wanted to name her." I said, shrugging my shoulders. Kendall just nodded.

"Come on we have to get you to bed." Kendall said.

"But that is all the way up the stairs." I complained. Kendall thought for a moment.

"I have an idea." Kendall said. He led me to the couch and helped me get comfortable.

Kendall left the room and walked to the kitchen. I heard him talking, he was either on the phone or talking to himself like a crazy person. I was quessing he was on his phone because he came back a few minutes later smiling like an idiot. I didn't question him. I just kept quiet and watched TV with Little K. Half an hour later someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it." Kendall said, getting up. I heard him open the door and greet whoever was at the door. "Hey bab- Nikki guess who is here." Kendall said as he walked back into the room. There was a person behind him.

It was Kendall's oldest brother, Kenneth.

"Hey Mr. Lawyer, what brings you here?" I asked.

"I heard what happened. I came to make sure my niece and favorite person were alright." Kenneth said.
"Well, we are both fine." I said.
"They put her on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy." Kendall said.
"It's just a precaution." I said.
"That would explain why you are here." Kenneth said, looking at Kendall.
"Dr. Kendall to the rescue." Kendall said. I rolled my eyes. He looked at Kenneth. "Come help me with something."
"Help with what?" I asked, but he ignored me. I heard them on the stairs. They were upstairs for ten minutes before I saw them come downstairs with my maitress. I watched as the brought my whole bed down and set it up. "What is this?"

"Well I thought until the baby is born you would be comfortable with your bed down here so that you can still be with Little K and not be stuffed in your room all the time." Kendall said, sitting next to me. I put my hand on his cheek and smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said. I looked into his eyes and leaned forward, towards his lips.